Close

Thread: CPO 08 135i AT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

CPO 08 135i AT

I'm listing this for a buddy. I've had the car for the last year while he was deployed and personally put all of the mods on except the FMIC.
    Water pump & Tstat, LFP sensor, all 6 injectors and all 6 coils were replaced by BMW of Nashville under CPO Warranty.

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

$19,800 Car has 69,900 miles
    For sale is an 08 BMW CPO 135i AT with Msport and cold weather package. Interior is Black Leather.

It also has the following performance modifications:

Active Autowerk Sport Front Mount Intercooler
    Raceland Catless Downpipes
    Burger Motorsports JB4 G5 tune with BB Backend Flash
    Burger Motorsports Dual Cone Intake
    Burger Motorsports Methanol Elbow
    Burger Motorsports 2.2Gal Methanol Injection Kit
    Rob Beck upgraded PCV
    Burger Motorsports Oil Catch Can
    Burger Motorsports low temp oil thermostat
    Car will come with factory style 189 18" wheels painted gloss black and 18" matte black CSL style wheels also.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If i wasn't brainwashed to think i MUST have awd in Colorado, I would totally trade into this. Gorgeous.
    2007 Jet Black E90 335xi "The Mistress" / PTF-Cobb / E50 / FuelitS2 / 5" Stepped FMIC / Synapse BOV and Charge Pipe / Alpina Flash / Muffler Delete w/ 4in Black Tips / DCI / 19x8.5 Satin Black Squared Enkei Raijins / 245/35/r19 Bridgestone Potenza S04 Pole Position / 20mm Rear Spacers / 2 10" Rockford Fosgate's Added to Logic7 (15 total speakers!)
    [IMG]Click here to enlarge[/IMG]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks. I was originally supposed to trade him my EVO for this car. Well, being a good friend, I'd never wish that car on anyone I knew so I had to trade it at the dealer. I'm in no position to purchase it now and he's looking to move it, so my loss is someone elses gain.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    have you been driving this on the low? lol why no race vids...

nice price and on nicely setup car... color is going to be a hate it or love it thing but this car should move rather quick at that price id think....

I would personally add the grill back to give a cleaner less tuner look though
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah, I have the black grill in the trunk. We're debating on painting it gloss black or leaving it the matte black color.

The one time I Was supposed to race it, I forgot to fill up with meth and the car I was supposed to race was having issues so it was wash. I do clean the cobwebs out once every couple of weeks :O

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    have you been driving this on the low? lol why no race vids...

nice price and on nicely setup car... color is going to be a hate it or love it thing but this car should move rather quick at that price id think....

I would personally add the grill back to give a cleaner less tuner look though

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice car, GLWS.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bumparoo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bump

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by I6+TT=FTW Click here to enlarge
    If i wasn't brainwashed to think i MUST have awd in Colorado, I would totally trade into this. Gorgeous.
    I used to think that too. Unless you live in the mountains (Breck, Vail, etc) you'll be fine with RWD. But finding a RWD is not easy - I had to go out of state to get an E90 with RWD (second E90 - both RWD and run in Colorado for the last 6 years). A good set of blizzaks and you'll be fine.

OP - GLWS. Seems like a good price.

-Rich

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by richpike Click here to enlarge
    I used to think that too. Unless you live in the mountains (Breck, Vail, etc) you'll be fine with RWD. But finding a RWD is not easy - I had to go out of state to get an E90 with RWD (second E90 - both RWD and run in Colorado for the last 6 years). A good set of blizzaks and you'll be fine.

OP - GLWS. Seems like a good price.

-Rich
    I was lucky enough to snag the car with blizzaks already on the car, so i spent money on summer wheels and tires instead of immediately needing snow tires.

Is the traction control that good with RWD and blizzaks that you really feel solid in the snow/ice?
    2007 Jet Black E90 335xi "The Mistress" / PTF-Cobb / E50 / FuelitS2 / 5" Stepped FMIC / Synapse BOV and Charge Pipe / Alpina Flash / Muffler Delete w/ 4in Black Tips / DCI / 19x8.5 Satin Black Squared Enkei Raijins / 245/35/r19 Bridgestone Potenza S04 Pole Position / 20mm Rear Spacers / 2 10" Rockford Fosgate's Added to Logic7 (15 total speakers!)
    [IMG]Click here to enlarge[/IMG]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by I6+TT=FTW Click here to enlarge
    I was lucky enough to snag the car with blizzaks already on the car, so i spent money on summer wheels and tires instead of immediately needing snow tires.

Is the traction control that good with RWD and blizzaks that you really feel solid in the snow/ice?
    It does very well. I do try to be smart (try not to stop on a super steep incline if I can help it). And if it is over 4-5" I start to plow, which is tough, but I've lived here 14 years and can only think of a couple times where the roads in Colorado Springs had that much snow on them. I've also vaguely considered getting a set of snow socks, but for the other 364 days a year I enjoy RWD. Of course, if your goal is 500lb.ft. of torque, you might want AWD Click here to enlarge

-Rich

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pretty sure this car is around 480wtq