Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Stay AWAY from EU AUTO HAUS.. Liars/crooks/disrespectful/garbage

http://www.euautohaus.com/

Bough a diagnostic cable from these guys, emailed them and they told me it works for windows 8 64bit even though there site says it doesn't.
    I bought it, and it did not work on my computer, matter of fact it made my computer crash twice! Had to get the laptop looked at from a tech friend of mine to restore it to working order. They wanted to log into my computer and help me set it up, after my computer had crashed from there shady, horrible software. Then they thought I would ship my expensive laptop to them for them to fix it!! Same dudes who sell this crappy software and made my comp crash because they told me it did work on windows 8 64bit, wanted me to ship my computer on my dollar back and fourth to them for them to hack on!

I asked to return the product because it didn't work, and I obviously had no use for it, since I needed a product that would work and they basically called me a liar, that in fact it did work and that I just wanted to return it. I don't want to drag the emails in, but just the most disrespectful, horrible customer service I have ever dealt with in my life!

Please stay away from this shady, crappy product website!
    I have dealt with sooo many companies throughout the years with my BMW's, AMG's and my Porsche, but this is by far the worst!!
    ///M5 LCI
    "It's like the F10 is the 911 Turbo to the E60's GT3" -Pistonheads (M5 feature)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry to hear the horror story. They are located out of Florida not that it helps you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Sorry to hear the horror story. They are located out of Florida not that it helps you.
    Thanks man. Good news, they refunded part of the 180 bucks, not that it was a lot of money, but the way they basically treated me like a lying, degenerate.
    I would love to cancel payment on my AMEX and fight for the full money back, at this point I don't want to have nothing to do with them anymore.

Just wanted to post this to help any member in the future, who was in the market for a diagnostic software/cable package and stumbled upon there website.
    ///M5 LCI

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5soko Click here to enlarge
    I would love to cancel payment on my AMEX and fight for the full money back, at this point I don't want to have nothing to do with them anymore.
    I just had a pretty awesome fight with Citibank over a refund of $288. The vendor said, "oh we don't offer refunds" and Citibank said that was the end of their investigation. Well, after my 6 page fax with details to basically everyone at Citibank I got the full amount refunded and an apology. I had a great a time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I just had a pretty awesome fight with Citibank over a refund of $288. The vendor said, "oh we don't offer refunds" and Citibank said that was the end of their investigation. Well, after my 6 page fax with details to basically everyone at Citibank I got the full amount refunded and an apology. I had a great a time.
    hahaha o man... If i get the will power, i might do the same thru amex. I love happy stories like that!
    ///M5 LCI

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5soko Click here to enlarge
    hahaha o man... If i get the will power, i might do the same thru amex. I love happy stories like that!
    I was tempted to post the whole back and forth as it was that good. I would have been a great attorney.