Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Chicago Rapper 'Young QC' Kills His Own Mother For Life Insurance Money To Floss on IG!

That's the title of the video, you can't make this stuff up:

CHICAGO — The man accused of putting out a hit on his mother, a prominent Uptown stylist, that resulted in her death in September 2012 is a local actor and rapper with a sizable social media following.

Qaw’mane Wilson, a 24-year-old man whose stage name is “Young QC,” is accused of enlisting the help of two other people to kill his mother, Yolanda Holmes, the owner of Nappy Headz Salon, formerly at 4141 N. Broadway.

Holmes was shot and stabbed to death on Sept. 2, 2012, at her home in the 1000 block of West Montrose Avenue. Wilson’s reason for allegedly hiring a hitman for the grisly act, according to court documents, was “financial gain.”

One week after Holmes’ death, Wilson, her sole beneficiary, liquidated his mother’s bank accounts, collecting more than $90,000. He also was beneficiary of two of her life insurance policies, according to court documents.

On various social media platforms — including Facebook, YouTube and Instagram — Wilson can be seen holding stacks of currency, being around expensive cars or wearing designer clothing.

Wilson, who was arrested Sunday and charged with murder and home invasion, has thousands of followers on those platforms.

In May, he posted a video to his YouTube account that has gotten more than 8,600 views and shows him “giving back to his fans.” The video shows him hop out of a car in the parking lot of a West Side Chase Bank. He talks about withdrawing $20,000 “just to show people I’m on a whole other level with this.”

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Money makes people do the most insane things.

Pretty disturbing, your mother. The one that brought you up to who you are right now...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    That's insane dude needs to be put to death.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Isn't the second guy we've seen now 'flossing' on Instagram trying to impress people he doesn't know with money that isn't his?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    His mother raised him well.
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E70 Twin Turbo Diesel JBD

Got Boost?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    His mother raised him well.

Why are you talking $#@! about his dead mother? His mother did not tell him to kill her and collect the money.

The dude is just a idiot who was money hungry.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Linracing Click here to enlarge
    Why are you talking $#@! about his dead mother? His mother did not tell him to kill her and collect the money.

The dude is just a idiot who was money hungry.
    Ok, so you are saying his mother raised him well then?

I made a statement which seems pretty damn spot on. She raised her child to be a rapper/gangster/gangbanger/$#@!ing loser and put all of her life insurance in his name. The gangster she raised killed her. Period. Am I missing something? She should have put it in a trust and never told him about it in the 1st place.

Sounds like she made bad decisions raising him(he's a wankster) and bad decisions in life(life insurance beneficiary) and unfortunately she is now dead from her decisions. You cannot deny that her decision to have him be the beneficiary of multiple life insurance policies was a BAD decision.

Why does a hair dresser have multiple life insurances anyways? I only have one.

Got Boost?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not blaming the mother for the piece of trash that likely wanted to hung out with thugs and be a gangster rapper. The mother didn't pay anyone to kill her the kid did. He'd an adult, he made the decision on his own.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm not blaming the mother for the piece of trash that likely wanted to hung out with thugs and be a gangster rapper. The mother didn't pay anyone to kill her the kid did. He's an adult, he made the decision on his own.
    Yup it's never the parents fault the way to kid ended up. It's not like they raise them, teach them morals, guide them, etc. Nope, not her fault, it must be societies!

Edit: I just wanted to add that gangsters apparently look alot different in Chicago. They wear lipstick and cut off jean leopard skin print jackets. Guy looks like a flamer.

Got Boost?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Thats disgusting.

I don't think its fair to blame the mother though. I know some families where the parents are perfectly respectable but their kid just may be a complete dick.

The story at hand is on another level though.

I wonder if the outcome would have been the same without IG around. Food for thought.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Yup it's never the parents fault the way to kid ended up. It's not like they raise them, teach them morals, guide them, etc. Nope, not her fault, it must be societies!

Edit: I just wanted to add that gangsters apparently look alot different in Chicago. They wear lipstick and cut off jean leopard skin print jackets. Guy looks like a flamer.
    Hitler was his mom's fault.

Stalin was his mom's fault.

What you do now as an adult is your mom's fault.

At what point do you start accepting responsibility for your own actions? Ever?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Imran@Evolve Click here to enlarge
    I know some families where the parents are perfectly respectable but their kid just may be a complete dick.
    +1