Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    I knew you were going to troll me on that post as soon as I typed it.

We're talking about a 5.5L V8, not a pathetic little 2.0L 4 cyclinder or a 1.5L downize of a V8.
    Now, run along.
    Tell me more about your factory boost friendly turbo motors versus NA motors: http://www.audiboost.com/content.php...-to-the-wheels

That's why you don't speak in absolutes especially when you're wrong.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Tell me more about your factory boost friendly turbo motors versus NA motors: http://www.audiboost.com/content.php...-to-the-wheels

That's why you don't speak in absolutes especially when you're wrong.
    Dude, allow my to knock you off your imaginary high horse and bring you back to reality.
    I've been building FI cars since the early 1990s.

FOR A DAILY DRIVEN LUXURY SEDAN, I'll take a 5.5L twin turbo over a 6.2L naturally aspirated engine every time.
    Dyno tune, full exhaust, add fuel, and leave it alone.
    Maybe larger turbos and a custom built fuel system if you want to get crazy.

Adding FI to a NA car is rolling the dice. Anyone who has any significant experience with it, will always budget time, money, and resources for a engine rebuild when a failure happens without notice. Head gaskets, ring lands, etc, are always on borrowed time when adding FI to a NA motor.
    But, you should already know that since you own a supercharged M3, right?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dude, allow my to knock you off your imaginary high horse and bring you back to reality.
    I've been building FI cars since the early 1990s.
    Are you sure you've been building them correctly?

FOR A DAILY DRIVEN LUXURY SEDAN, I'll take a 5.5L twin turbo over a 6.2L naturally aspirated engine every time.
    Dyno tune, full exhaust, add fuel, and leave it alone.
    Maybe larger turbos and a custom built fuel system if you want to get crazy.
    Cool. You do that. So how does this makes sense again: A car than comes with a boost friendly engine and turbos is going to be the better combination than a N/A engine that is slightly larger.

What?

Adding FI to a NA car is rolling the dice.
    Maybe 30 years ago. You're saying it's a coin flip adding an SC to a car? Come on now. The domestic market proved how reliable these setups can be, well, over two decades ago. Did you miss that when you were building FI cars?

Head gaskets, ring lands, etc, are always on borrowed time when adding FI to a NA motor.
    Because you said so? Ask any tuner here what they think of this statement. Ask the ones who add FI to NA motors too btw. The people actually DOING THIS FOR A LIVING.

But, you should already know that since you own a supercharged M3, right?
    That's right. I think I have much more experience in this area as well. Let's not let all the guys here with supercharged or turbocharged cars be used as an example of well sorted forced induction setups.

You have a C63 on a pump gas tune running 10's here. You're telling me that guy is rolling the dice? His motor is on borrowed time? What is his motor made out of? Glass?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What part of "I have been adding FI systems to N/A cars since the early 1990's" don't you understand ???

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    What part of "I have been adding FI systems to N/A cars since the early 1990's" don't you understand ???
    You really know nothing about what your talking about. I don't always agree with Joseph, but on this matter , he owns you!

stop posting, you are really looking stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    You really know nothing about what your talking about. I don't always agree with Joseph, but on this matter , he owns you!

stop posting, you are really looking stupid.
    No he isn't. He makes valid points although general and not well suited for the M156 but nonetheless good points. I'm pretty sure you don't have the slightest clue what a ring land is so quit calling people stupid when you are the epitome of it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    The part where you didn't learn much about what you were doing.

Look, I understand you have a background in working with cars. That's awesome, we all love cars here. But I can not wrap my head around how you are dismissing forced induction kits for cars then or saying a factory turbo motor is the way to go when I just showed you a boosted engine that starts naturally aspirated and is smaller than the one you are referencing making almost three times the power.

I have no problem with different opinions but the facts do not support yours. You can have reliable setups. It is hardly rolling the dice.

There are hundreds of supercharged daily driven M3's out there with boost on 12.0:1 compression. People used to act like boosting high compression was impossible. Weistec isn't even changing the compression ratio. That should tell you that what really is rolling the dice is going with someone who doesn't know how to tune. If you have a bad tuner it won't matter if you are naturally aspirated, boosted, or whatever.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    No he isn't. He makes valid points although general and not well suited for the M156 but nonetheless good points. I'm pretty sure you don't have the slightest clue what a ring land is so quit calling people stupid when you are the epitome of it.

I wasnt talkin to your dumb a$$. Now shut up before I make you go cryin to sticky like you did last time :-)

Id rather say this to you in private, but thanks to you, @Sticky disabled my PM's

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

There are hundreds of supercharged daily driven M3's out there with boost on 12.0:1 compression. People used to act like boosting high compression was impossible. Weistec isn't even changing the compression ratio. That should tell you that what really is rolling the dice is going with someone who doesn't know how to tune. If you have a bad tuner it won't matter if you are naturally aspirated, boosted, or whatever.
    +1.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

The part where you didn't learn much about what you were doing.

Look, I understand you have a background in working with cars. That's awesome, we all love cars here. But I can not wrap my head around how you are dismissing forced induction kits for cars then or saying a factory turbo motor is the way to go when I just showed you a boosted engine that starts naturally aspirated and is smaller than the one you are referencing making almost three times the power.

I have no problem with different opinions but the facts do not support yours. You can have reliable setups. It is hardly rolling the dice.

I stop taking your seriously and responding to your posts intelligently when you make ridiculous posts and try to discredit the decades I have building FI cars.
    Have a great new year.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

2 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Fast Lane Click here to enlarge
    As in your supposed to be smart? lol
    *you're
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    I wasnt talkin to your dumb a$$. Now shut up before I make you go cryin to sticky like you did last time :-)

Id rather say this to you in private, but thanks to you, @Sticky disabled my PM's
    Awwwww poor baby. Maybe if your didn't abuse the system and violate the TOS you wouldn't have your privileges taken away.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I stop taking your seriously and responding to your posts intelligently when you make ridiculous posts and try to discredit the decades I have building FI cars.
    Have a great new year.
    You can have the all time record for time spent working on cars and it still won't change you being wrong about adding forced induction to modern cars or the quality of supercharger and turbo kits out there in the world.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

1 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This Fast Lane dude is a douche....Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    This Fast Lane dude is a douche....Click here to enlarge
    Funny you say that...here is his PM to me below.

Click here to enlargeDouchebag

Private Message PreviewFuk you. So who's diking the other? You or LZH? Or are you both bending it to eachother to get filed? lol. Your a disgrace to the M156 society you homo

I don't know why Joe continues to let him post here even though this is a clear violation of TOU. To familiar yourself with the rules, here they are..."By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

(I think he has already been put on a vacation once for this so I don't know why Joe does not enforce his own rules).

I have put this fast lane guy on my ignore list so have no idea what he is saying now but...based upon his last pm to me he clearly has issues...I hope he gets them addressed before he trolls the wrong person.
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Oh boy Earl I bet that just ruined your New Year huh??? LMAO!! Most likely a bored teenager still living at home with his parents,in their basement.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You guys are endless entertainment. How grown men can turn a thread into this I have no clue.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You guys are endless entertainment. How grown men can turn a thread into this I have no clue.
    Then why don't you do something about it ???

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Then why don't you do something about it ???
    It's not one sided. It's everyone.

Why don't you guys respect each other?

If you want me to do something about it I will as I'm sick of this. EVERYONE who participates will receive the same punishment.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It's not one sided. It's everyone.

Why don't you guys respect each other?

If you want me to do something about it I will as I'm sick of this. EVERYONE who participates will receive the same punishment.
    Really? There only seems to be one person sending these PM's in question, Joe. Why don't you go back and re read the thread and pay attention to post #66 where this all started. Earl and I haven't CREATED any drama here, we've simply responded to it. Yet you want to punish everyone equally ? How is that fair ?
    Do whatever you want man, personally I'm tired of coming to this site while you allow a few rotten eggs to spoil it for everyone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Really? There only seems to be one person sending these PM's in question, Joe. Why don't you go back and re read the thread and pay attention to post #66 where this all started. Earl and I haven't CREATED any drama here, we've simply responded to it. Yet you want to punish everyone equally ? How is that fair ?
    Do whatever you want man, personally I'm tired of coming to this site while you allow a few rotten eggs to spoil it for everyone.
    Just be the bigger man.

You really think I want to waste my time on this? I have enough to worry about without needless drama.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

4 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Let's not factor in the negative DA, the lightened car, or that the vehicle received a little extra attention for promotional purposes.

Anyone who thinks an NA M156 will be faster than a blown M156 is an idiot.
    "Extra attention" "promotional purposes"
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    "Extra attention" "promotional purposes"
    Those would be the key words, yes.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Those would be the key words, yes.
    Could you define those statements?
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Could you define those statements?
    I can and I even will.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

It goes like this. Get people who drag race on the forums. Give them aggressive maps you don't sell to others. Make sure the only runs posted are at fast tracks that get negative DA. Claim you are the best based on holding the 'records' and not pay attention to where they were set, by whom, or in what conditions.

If anyone has a problem with this line up a tuned 63 with a blown 63 at the same time, same place. I wonder why this hasn't happened yet?

I'm sure I can make it happen.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast