Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Honestly wish there were more car shows, like following 2-3 shops do a build for a specific goal (maybe a drag build, a high speed build for the Texas Mile, etc) and just seeing the car grow over 1x weeks
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Honestly wish there were more car shows, like following 2-3 shops do a build for a specific goal (maybe a drag build, a high speed build for the Texas Mile, etc) and just seeing the car grow over 1x weeks
    You always have Fast N Loud Click here to enlarge Gas Monkey Garage haha

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KhanArt Click here to enlarge
    You always have Fast N Loud Click here to enlarge Gas Monkey Garage haha
    True.... I'm talking more like this

I mean, it would've been the perfect year for somebody like Speed Network or Esquire TV to do. Follow a bunch of high profile shops (Hennessey, LMR, Lingenfelter) all modding C7 Vettes for SEMA or an Airfield Event. Think about it, you've got the new M3/M4 coming out soon, a new Mercedes C-AMG & Audi RS4 will follow, the Porsche 991 Turbo/GT2, etc etc. Could even do a shoot out between a couple shops with a variety of cars.

IDK, just throwing an idea around.

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    True.... I'm talking more like this

http://youtu.be/7kgK2DlEhZw

I mean, it would've been the perfect year for somebody like Speed Network or Esquire TV to do. Follow a bunch of high profile shops (Hennessey, LMR, Lingenfelter) all modding C7 Vettes for SEMA or an Airfield Event. Think about it, you've got the new M3/M4 coming out soon, a new Mercedes C-AMG & Audi RS4 will follow, the Porsche 991 Turbo/GT2, etc etc. Could even do a shoot out between a couple shops with a variety of cars.

IDK, just throwing an idea around.
    I totally agree with you man. I'm a car nut and will watch whatever show is out there but yes I rather watch some of the ideas you stated. Most of the stuff on TV is for entertainment, YouTube gives me a better fix. Lol at the conversation that guy was having with his woman.. I have had that conversation a few times with the wife.

Thanks for sharing the video!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll launch a youtube channel next year with a tuning emphasis. I'll aim for an episode per week but it might be difficult to sustain that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'll launch a youtube channel next year with a tuning emphasis. I'll aim for an episode per week but it might be difficult to sustain that.
    Sweet! I'm sure TTFS can provide you some videos of the cars that go through the shop.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KhanArt Click here to enlarge
    Sweet! I'm sure TTFS can provide you some videos of the cars that go through the shop.
    Well it's going to be things I do in person. Dynos, events, races, comparisons, etc. So far I feel like there isn't anything out there like what I would want to watch myself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well it's going to be things I do in person. Dynos, events, races, comparisons, etc. So far I feel like there isn't anything out there like what I would want to watch myself.
    Looking forward to it, it's a great idea.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Try to model off Tuned with Matt Farah on /Drive Network.... Think he tries to line up ~10 episodes into a "web season" and then takes a 10 week break. An episode a week is tough, but if you try to spread filming/editing/traveling over 20 weeks (almost 1/2 the year), you should be able to manage everything.

Also gives shops a fair chance for shops to prepare something special if you give them a heads up & attend events

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow , how can I forget about game of thrones.... That show is unreal, and I love it.

The only car show I watch is BBC top gear and I watch it over and over and over again lol. The American one sucks unfortunately...
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    Wow , how can I forget about game of thrones.... That show is unreal, and I love it.

The only car show I watch is BBC top gear and I watch it over and over and over again lol. The American one sucks unfortunately...

Yeah man, I'm still myself somehow that last scene never happened...I mean how can you kill everyone like that? I totally agree on top gear, it's actually difficult to sit through some of the american episodes, good ideas but terrible hosts. I personally think I'd be a much better host than any of them.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12