Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
    Yes i wont come because i have Collage and you said you will send me to Jeddah thats my home town PP Performance C63 headers and tune if i Remember to beat my STage 2 Weistec super charge <--tuned by MHP and i havent seen any thing .....
    Excuse me , WHAT???
    When the $#@! did I ever say that. I recall me and @Sirex63 were continuously trying to get you in the UAE after you promised to come, only to chicken out cause you knew we were going to smoke you sideways lol

By the way i removed my SC and Sold it and my car is in much better condition than it was with the Charger the belt was keep slipping. .
    @Sticky, you see what I mean, this clown actually thinks his Header/Tune setup right now is much better and more powerful than when he had the supercharger. loooool, NEXT PLEASE

And why should i come to UAE dont PP Performance in Riyadh have a bolt on E63AMG ? with the new 5.5 biturbo ? .
    Yes they do. Will you go to Riyadh and race one of them???
    here is one thats A STAGE 2 nice distance....

WHEN YOU HAVE A WORKING BOLT ONS E63 YOU SHOULD DESTROY IT NOT LETTING IT KEEP UP WITH YOU .

Here is the same two cars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osWI6G8HCzg

at secound 16 or 17 he hit the break or reaches speed limiter 255KM as its not a Performance package .
    aahahahah. Classic. First of all, that was a TUNE ONLY E63 vs a Stock E63 and this was the previous V1 software from PPP. The newer version software is making much more than the previous one of about 60hp and 100nm of torque.

Here is a heavier CLS63 from PPP trapping near 133 and elapsing a 10.8

Lets see you try and do the same, loool. Keep tryin Abdullah

Again, go to Riyadh and race!
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135idct Click here to enlarge
    in the race?
    I'm pretty sure he lied about it. Why did he dyno the car using VP109? why not dyno it on normal pump fuel.

Wait wait....the fuel in KSA suck. That's always his excuse lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Excuse me , WHAT???
    When the $#@! did I ever say that. I recall me and @Sirex63 were continuously trying to get you in the UAE after you promised to come, only to chicken out cause you knew we were going to smoke you sideways lol

@Sticky, you see what I mean, this clown actually thinks his Header/Tune setup right now is much better and more powerful than when he had the supercharger. loooool, NEXT PLEASE

aahahahah. Classic. First of all, that was a TUNE ONLY E63 vs a Stock E63 and this was the previous V1 software from PPP. The newer version software is making much more than the previous one of about 60hp and 100nm of torque.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ibA...layer_embedded

I really don't think you need to insult him. He is being civil.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I really don't think you need to insult him. He is being civil.
    I don't appreciate his lies and BS.
    Please invite him to the mile event your planning and see how quickly he escapes like a chicken
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

I don't appreciate his lies and BS.
    Please invite him to the mile event your planning and see how quickly he escapes like a chicken
    I'll invite him, gladly, but if he doesn't attend I don't necessarily think that makes him a chicken.

From the data I see here I think the result shown is plausible and more realistic than some other videos I've seen. Whether his car is tuned or not or was running race gas I leave it up to others to decide. I think race gas at the very least.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

I'll invite him, gladly, but if he doesn't attend I don't necessarily think that makes him a chicken.

From the data I see here I think the result shown is plausible and more realistic than some other videos I've seen. Whether his car is tuned or not or was running race gas I leave it up to others to decide. I think race gas at the very least.
    Your entitled to your opinion. But how do you explain a Gorilla racing E63 4s losing to an M6 from PP-performance, while this guy is overtaking a similar tuned M6 (sure I know its an F12). something is wrong in the video
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Your entitled to your opinion. But how do you explain a Gorilla racing E63 4s losing to an M6 from PP-performance, while this guy is overtaking a similar tuned M6 (sure I know its an F12). something is wrong in the video
    I explained it in the article.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Excuse me , WHAT???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ibA...layer_embedded

Sorry it was your brother Khaled who asked i apologies and nothing happen and your brother claimed what you say that tune/header c63 can beat my SC C63 <-- skip this

if you wanna a race let PP Performance E63 come to my home town you asked for the race not me ...

And its clearly not AN ONLY TUNE cant you hear the exhaust sound louder than stock ?

and dont compare cars with different setup different fuel weather allots of factors

if you wanna race send the car to my home town and you will have one i will install MHP Stage 2 parts when you say yes other than that good luck with your life.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Sorry it was your brother Khaled who asked i apologies and nothing happen and your brother claimed what you say that tune/header c63 can beat my SC C63 <-- skip this

if you wanna a race let PP Performance E63 come to my home town you asked for the race not me ...

And its clearly not AN ONLY TUNE cant you hear the exhaust sound louder than stock ?

and dont compare cars with different setup different fuel weather allots of factors

if you wanna race send the car to my home town and you will have one i will install MHP Stage 2 parts when you say yes other than that good luck with your life.
    I'm not going to send any PPP cars that I don't own to you. PPP cars don't travel to race with turtles. Your the one that backed out of the race Eissa and I offered you in the UAE.

You mentioned on Mbworld that you will come to the UAE with your E63 to race DBason, are you still up for that or was it just another BS from you? Let me know when you get to the UAE, I'll be sure to send you the black biturbo E63. :-)

No cars will be sent to your home, frankly you are not worth it and the outcome is pretty damn obvious. You wanna race, you stick with your word and come to the UAE or attend the next Qatar Mile event in March. Otherwise, have fun posting fake and lame videos
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Why would you want to install MHP anything?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

I'm not going to send any PPP cars that I don't own to you. PPP cars don't travel to race with turtles. Your the one that backed out of the race Eissa and I offered you in the UAE.

You mentioned on Mbworld that you will come to the UAE with your E63 to race DBason, are you still up for that or was it just another BS from you? Let me know when you get to the UAE, I'll be sure to send you the black biturbo E63. :-)

No cars will be sent to your home, frankly you are not worth it and the outcome is pretty damn obvious. You wanna race, you stick with your word and come to the UAE or attend the next Qatar Mile event in March. Otherwise, have fun posting fake and lame videos
    I just want to know do guys go out to Qatar for racing? Is Abu Dhabi the best spot to do it? That's what I thought.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

I just want to know do guys go out to Qatar for racing? Is Abu Dhabi the best spot to do it? That's what I thought.
    They are both good. Depends really on what you want. Abu-Dhabi has it all though and I would say its the best in general in the Arab Gulf region
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

They are both good. Depends really on what you want. Abu-Dhabi has it all though and I would say its the best in general in the Arab Gulf region
    That's what I'm thinking.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

+1 something is wrong with m6

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

@Sticky, So his car dynos 470-490 rwhp stock, and just by adding VP109 he hit 540rwhp gaining 50-70 rwhp on his factory tune?

Wow, that has never happened in the world. Only AbdullahClick here to enlarge
    World Fastest (NA) SLS AMG in a Standing 1/2 Mile
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Qatar Mile- NOV, 30th 2013
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Pass me some of that magic Abdullah, lol
    World Fastest (NA) SLS AMG in a Standing 1/2 Mile
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Qatar Mile- NOV, 30th 2013
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky, So his car dynos 470-490 rwhp stock, and just by adding VP109 he hit 540rwhp gaining 50-70 rwhp on his factory tune?

Wow, that has never happened in the world. Only AbdullahClick here to enlarge
    He should make more power on race gas but obviously that would be too high of a jump. I really don't know what he has done but 540 whp in his car is enough for the result to be what it was.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

He should make more power on race gas but obviously that would be too high of a jump. I really don't know what he has done but 540 whp in his car is enough for the result to be what it was.
    Not without a tune, and especially a factory one
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Not without a tune, and especially a factory one
    I don't know what is done to his car but the result is what it was. I would think an M157 needs a tune for 540 wheel.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Why would you want to install MHP anything?
    Why would i change vendor when i got excellent results and customer service

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I don't know what is done to his car but the result is what it was. I would think an M157 needs a tune for 540 wheel.
    i will try dyno my car tonight with out fuel

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Why would i change vendor when i got excellent results and customer service
    Because you're getting used to make money for someone for the same exact products you can get elsewhere for less. Why burn money?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Because you're getting used to make money for someone for the same exact products you can get elsewhere for less. Why burn money?
    Well i dont care if that person is honest and answering all my question and giving me all the help i need i can burn my money with out any regret

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Well i dont care if that person is honest and answering all my question and giving me all the help i need i can burn my money with out any regret
    It make me wonder if I can trust what you're saying about your car being stock now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Well i dont care, the most important thing is the person is honest and answering all my question and giving me all the help i need i can burn my money with out any regret

sorry edited and excuse me my english is my second language .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast