Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Software/Tuners in Australia

I am seriously considering purchasing a C63 Coupe (pre-owned, probably a MY12). Been looking for a while but not found one I like with the performance package that is in my budget.

I am coming from a GM background & have limited experience of the MB/AMG world. Most of my experience has been with the likes of HP Tuners software.

• What software is available for scanning?
    • Is there any software for OBDII re-flashing, or are they all ECU-chip-swap?
    • Any recommendations for workshops in Australia, ideally Melbourne?

Any & all help is appreciated.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Welcome aboard mate.

There are a couple of tuners in Australia, but if you wanted to go down the OBDII route you could talk to Eurocharged or OE Tuning. They can supply you with a tool and the tune files for the car.

I know there is a workshop in Melbourne called Evolve which can also tune your car as well as other performance parts.

There are plenty of people on this forum and other forums that are more than willing to help so just ask and someone will have the answer.

In regards to the car, I know MB of Parramatta in Sydney has a used White Performance Pack coupe on their floor, saw it on Saturday when I was out looking for a car. MB of Sydney (Alexandria) also has a white/red 507 sedan for sale if you like the wild look, not my cup of tea though.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    G'day CK ...
    Thanks for the great info - I will make contact with a couple of the suggested companies.
    That 507 is wild - not really my thing. I like something that is a little more visually subtle, but with brutal power.
    The White Coupe is more me ... I don't like more doors than occupants Click here to enlarge.
    Cheers!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Speak to sonny at autowerks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Gintani
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    we can easily help you and have done quite a few c63's down under...

We can ship you a handheld tuner that allows you to tune the car yourself using one of our files. You can also flash between stock and tuned whenever you want, and we can just email you files if you ever change mods (headers etc)

www.eurocharged.com

We have the best pricing and customer service in the industry
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Multiple options OP. Once you get the car just post in the thread and one of our tuners here will get to you Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale