Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 81
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,267.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Sorry,that was a typoClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,121
    Rep Points
    965.2
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    I am registered at the Michigan Mile in July. by far the best airstrip event I have done. Runway is 155 feet wide and 8000 feet long. Everything around the track is plush green grass, so you do not have to deal with the dust and sand like at the Texas Mile and Shift Sector 1/2 mile. I went 194.7 there last year in my C BS which was only making 670whp at the time. I am going to try to get all three cars out for the event next time around. Considering the CLK went 187 in the 1/2 at Shift Sector with 200whp less than it makes now I would guess the CLK could easily do 225mph in the mile at it's current power level.
    Did you guys take any in car footage that you will be releasing? Or dyno sheets? I would love to see the speedometer on this beast as its ripping down the track. I would also think if you did a dedicated 60-130 "glory run" like most people do on the record list you can improve your time significantly. Start in 3rd shift to 4th and let that redline @131-2 plus do it on a negative DA day and a 2+% decline. Def into the 3's 60-130

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ezec63 Click here to enlarge
    Did you guys take any in car footage that you will be releasing? Or dyno sheets? I would love to see the speedometer on this beast as its ripping down the track. I would also think if you did a dedicated 60-130 "glory run" like most people do on the record list you can improve your time significantly. Start in 3rd shift to 4th and let that redline @131-2 plus do it on a negative DA day and a 2+% decline. Def into the 3's 60-130
    Lots of video but this sites software is uber lame and wont let me post links from my tablet or phone, copy and paste feature wont work on here so you guys will have to go elsewhere to see vids.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    38
    Rep Points
    81.5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Here you go


  5. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Thanks, positive repped you.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    134
    Rep Points
    580.1
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Home of the World's Fastest Mercedes

    CONNECT WITH US
    www.Weistec.com
    Sales@Weistec.com

    Instagram
    Facebook

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Lots of video but this sites software is uber lame and wont let me post links from my tablet or phone, copy and paste feature wont work on here so you guys will have to go elsewhere to see vids.
    Why not? Works for me.

    I think the problem you have is you post in mobile links which don't embed as regular links. You can eliminate that by eliminating the m. in the link. Just a little common sense...
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,385
    Rep Points
    817.4
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Yes Reputation No
    Congrats Jimmy...you will ultimately be setting the bar very high.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Dayum! We don't need no stinking wheelie bars!

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    358
    Rep Points
    0.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    WOW. That AMG is movin

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,267.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @JRCART/Weistec: Nice!!!
    Click here to enlarge

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why not? Works for me.

    I think the problem you have is you post in mobile links which don't embed as regular links. You can eliminate that by eliminating the m. in the link. Just a little common sense...
    ...a little common sense??? Come on man, I have been posting on $#@!ing forums for 7 years, I think I know how to $#@!ing post and embed links. I will be in California in two weeks, if you can copy and paste a link on this site from my phone or tablet I will give you $1000 if you can't you pay me a $1000 smart ass! I have no problem doing it on 6Speed, MBW or PL...but it's common sense, right?
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chi
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Points
    1,170.1
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    Nice job @JRCART @Weistec!

    Hey @JRCART, we will have to make a trip to mexico after this crap we call winter and run together, would be some cool video! (especially with your 60-130)
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

    Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

    Sales@eurocharged.com

    Over 7000 customers strong!

    Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

    Click here to enlarge

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    513
    Rep Points
    868.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Nicely done gentleman.Click here to enlarge

    It looks like the DA was in the positive that day which makes this accomplishment even more impressive.
    2012 CTS V - Sedan - 6AT

    Stage 1 Mods:
    - 2.5 upper pulley, Ported snout/throttle body, Fluidyne HX, Airaid CAI w/green filter, ID850 injectors

    Stage 2 Mods:
    - American Racing Headers w/X-pipe, 9.1 Lower Pulley, Tune Time Custom Cam, Moroso Dual Catch Cans, Zl1 Lid, Norcal Tank

    Stage 3 Mods:
    - LSA ported/polished heads, 4.5" G-Force intake, Nick Williams 102mm T-body, 8.6 Lower Pulley

    12.18 @ 118.98 - STOCK
    10.87 @ 127.02 - STAGE 1
    10.53 @ 131.31 - STAGE 2
    10.47 @ 133.20 - STAGE 3

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,267.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PetroC63 Click here to enlarge
    Nicely done gentleman.Click here to enlarge

    It looks like the DA was in the positive that day which makes this accomplishment even more impressive.
    I repped you to offset whomever negged you @LZH as well
    Click here to enlarge

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    ...a little common sense??? Come on man, I have been posting on $#@!ing forums for 7 years, I think I know how to $#@!ing post and embed links. I will be in California in two weeks, if you can copy and paste a link on this site from my phone or tablet I will give you $1000 if you can't you pay me a $1000 smart ass! I have no problem doing it on 6Speed, MBW or PL...but it's common sense, right?
    Um ok no prob? Deal.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,267.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Lol jrcart makin it rain $100 bills on Sticky... I love it when rich dudes get pissed at one anotherClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Lol jrcart makin it rain $100 bills on Sticky... I love it when rich dudes get pissed at one anotherClick here to enlarge
    Nobody is pissed he just doesn't understand this software is more advanced and does AUTOMATIC embedding but in order for it to do so the link needs to be formatted properly and not for a mobile device. Now what to spend my $1000 on?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Lol jrcart makin it rain $100 bills on Sticky... I love it when rich dudes get pissed at one anotherClick here to enlarge
    Only the one is rich, the other lives off parents still Click here to enlarge

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Only the one is rich, the other lives off parents still Click here to enlarge
    Honestly man taking absurd personal shots at me is pretty low and pathetic. If you don't want to be on my forum which is MY BUSINESS please just leave. LEAVE. GO.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Nobody is pissed he just doesn't understand this software is more advanced and does AUTOMATIC embedding but in order for it to do so the link needs to be formatted properly and not for a mobile device. Now what to spend my $1000 on?
    I understand that but it is not working from either of my mobile devices one is an Apple based the other is Android. It has only been happening for a few weeks so thougt it might have been new iphone ios but it is not working on tablet either.

    Either way, not worth arguing over.


    Are you participating in the import vs domestic shootout at Famoso December 14th? I will be out there with C BS and CLK.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Functionality is very important to me so if something does not function correctly I address it. I have both android and apple devices. I am posting this from a mobile device:



    Now if you look at the code you will notice the m. is removed in the url signifying a regular link as mobile links do not embed automatically.

    Please do not try to tell me about forum software when I am more experienced with it and also running more advanced/newer software than the forums you mentioned. This was a case of 100% user error so in the future simply ask me why something isn't working or you can send me that $1000 now.

    Regarding an event Alex from Gintani is in china and has yet to get back to me on the status of my car so I have no answers.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Points
    1,225.4
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @JRCART God damn your car is moving man! Congrats on the runs.

    A good friend just grabbed a white CLK63 BS with <4k miles on it. I just set him this vid link and busted his b*lls about all the change he's got to drop to hang with the big boys Click here to enlarge

    I told him to sell his Ducati Streetfighter that's had all of 45 miles put on it in 2 years and buy the Weistec stage 2. Would you say the kit would make for a good daily driver?
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

    Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    @JRCART God damn your car is moving man! Congrats on the runs.

    A good friend just grabbed a white CLK63 BS with <4k miles on it. I just set him this vid link and busted his b*lls about all the change he's got to drop to hang with the big boys Click here to enlarge

    I told him to sell his Ducati Streetfighter that's had all of 45 miles put on it in 2 years and buy the Weistec stage 2. Would you say the kit would make for a good daily driver?
    The stage 2 2.3L is a great system however I run the Stage 3 3.0L on both my C BS and SLS BS. I daily drove the C BS quite a bit this summer and ran several track events with it with no issues whatsoever. It just depends on what he is looking for but they are both very reliable systems.:
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Points
    1,225.4
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    The stage 2 2.3L is a great system however I run the Stage 3 3.0L on both my C BS and SLS BS. I daily drove the C BS quite a bit this summer and ran several track events with it with no issues whatsoever. It just depends on what he is looking for but they are both very reliable systems.:
    Great, I appreciate the info.
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

    Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •