4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

The Truth About Obamacare

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

It's a all a disaster, whatever.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

yup

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

How the $#@! has he not been impeached? I feel like as much as information as we hear, what's really happening must be 100% worse, god knows what he is doing to keep himself in office at this point and the things he has covered up. I just don't $#@!ing get it. Clinton is impeached for getting blowjob and this idiot allows americans to be killed, supports terrorists groups, and now is trying to destroy our healthcare and he's still allowed to stand in front of a camera and smile? I'm absolutely heated right now.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    How the $#@! has he not been impeached? I feel like as much as information as we hear, what's really happening must be 100% worse, god knows what he is doing to keep himself in office at this point and the things he has covered up. I just don't $#@!ing get it. Clinton is impeached for getting blowjob and this idiot allows americans to be killed, supports terrorists groups, and now is trying to destroy our healthcare and he's still allowed to stand in front of a camera and smile? I'm absolutely heated right now.
    Even if he were removed would it change the NSA or Federal Reserve? We need real fundamental changes to the entire system.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Even if he were removed would it change the NSA or Federal Reserve? We need real fundamental changes to the entire system.
    It's a start, need a new committee that actually stands up for Americans and does the right thing...oh wait aren't we suppose to have that already? Called Congress? I just wonder how far things need to go or will go before major reform happens.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

It's a start, need a new committee that actually stands up for Americans and does the right thing...oh wait aren't we suppose to have that already? Called Congress? I just wonder how far things need to go or will go before major reform happens.
    Things would change if people actually had a direct vote. WTF do I need a congressman for? I can vote myself thanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Things would change if people actually had a direct vote. WTF do I need a congressman for? I can vote myself thanks.
    With technology now, you'd think we could vote on each individual bill ourselves rather than have someone who wants to fill them all with nonsense for their own personal gain, but there still comes the need for a committee to take on the responsibility of checks and balances...not that they're checking or balancing anything...but...

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

With technology now, you'd think we could vote on each individual bill ourselves rather than have someone who wants to fill them all with nonsense for their own personal gain, but there still comes the need for a committee to take on the responsibility of checks and balances...not that they're checking or balancing anything...but...
    That's exactly it I can vote myself and if someone doesn't want to vote themselves why don't they give their vote then to someone with their same stance (say a party representative) to vote for them?

This would eliminate the ability for lobbyists to force a vote their way as they can't possibly get to every single person or bribe everyone.

It's all been chipped away to the point that special interests get whatever they want and if they don't they come up with a scandal to remove dissenters. The people need the power back.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

That's exactly it I can vote myself and if someone doesn't want to vote themselves why don't they give their vote then to someone with their same stance (say a party representative) to vote for them?

This would eliminate the ability for lobbyists to force a vote their way as they can't possibly get to every single person or bribe everyone.

It's all been chipped away to the point that special interests get whatever they want and if they don't they come up with a scandal to remove dissenters. The people need the power back.
    You'd think we'd note California how your politics are basically a few years ahead of where the rest of the nation is heading...liberal and broke...LOL

No matter how you look at it, you need voted representatives....otherwise it would be pretty difficult to write a bill. It could work though, we do have the supreme court and Senate, so I could see completely getting rid of congress, where there's a will there's a way...or a new country...that is after all how this nation started....people like ourselves were fed up with things happening like they are now and wanted freedom from being told what they were going to pay for and how much they were going to pay.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Here is the truth about Affordable Health Care- my brother has a heart condition that prevents him from getting health insurance. With "Obamacare" he can now get health insurance, and thus omit financial ruin if he gets sick. End of story.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

No matter how you look at it, you need voted representatives....otherwise it would be pretty difficult to write a bill. It could work though, we do have the supreme court and Senate, so I could see completely getting rid of congress, where there's a will there's a way...or a new country...that is after all how this nation started....people like ourselves were fed up with things happening like they are now and wanted freedom from being told what they were going to pay for and how much they were going to pay.
    You would have voted representatives as senators would stay in place. Why not balance the house with the public which is what it is supposed to be right?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
    Here is the truth about Affordable Health Care- my brother has a heart condition that prevents him from getting health insurance. With "Obamacare" he can now get health insurance, and thus omit financial ruin if he gets sick. End of story.

thats a beautiful thing but the story doesnt end there
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
    The only good thing about it is that. For those who do not comply with the law. You face a 4,000 or so fine, and risk of a suspended license. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BMWJunkie Click here to enlarge
    He's more intelligent than I thought.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    He's more intelligent than I thought.
    Yeah...but still an idealist liberal...there are lots of "smart" people who lack logic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yeah...but still an idealist liberal...there are lots of "smart" people who lack logic

If only I could rep you on this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Idealist for sure but definitely raises some good points. I'd rather have some bleeding heart idealist making policy who thinks he can make the world a better place than someone carting to big business/banks/corporations.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BMWJunkie Click here to enlarge
    moron. profit is good. lobbying is what $#@!s it up

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/123696" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Profit without thought led to Marie Antoinette's downfall, even if she never said, "Let them eat cake."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Here is a good read on how the website failed, and what the normal roll out is for all you under the hood tech types.

http://venturebeat.com/2013/10/29/to...ve-been-built/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Amen. Try to remove the Koch brothers ( John Birch Society)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

im not going to post the hundreds of infograms that show how it should have been built for 10% of the price.. but then they wouldnt be able to monitor collect and share your personal information with every US agency and nigerian princes running the helplines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast