Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 39

Thread: Someone Buy my Vargas Stage 3 Pre-Order Spot, Please!

              
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,588
    Rep Points
    1,952.9
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    Someone Buy my Vargas Stage 3 Pre-Order Spot, Please!

    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Points
    2,314.1
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    SOME one buy these! repped and BUMP!


    one post per day. GLWS

    Dan
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    99,360
    Rep Points
    23,794.2
    Mentioned
    1488 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    238


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Thread moved.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,588
    Rep Points
    1,952.9
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20


    Reputation: Yes | No

    You didn't move the other thread Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    99,360
    Rep Points
    23,794.2
    Mentioned
    1488 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    238


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Sometimes people get early Christmas gifts.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,588
    Rep Points
    1,952.9
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20


    Reputation: Yes | No

    I was going to quote benzy in the other thread you closed

    Used 2011 M3 DCT $50,000 + Evolve $14,500 + Install $1,500 = $66,000.

    Thoughts?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    99,360
    Rep Points
    23,794.2
    Mentioned
    1488 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    238


    Reputation: Yes | No
    You're just trying to get that same discussion going to bump you're own thread repeatedly. Don't think I don't see through your lawyer mind tricks.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,588
    Rep Points
    1,952.9
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're just trying to get that same discussion going to bump you're own thread repeatedly. Don't think I don't see through your lawyer mind tricks.
    I want to sell this so I can hurry up and part out and get a M3. This is the only thing holding me back at the moment...

    Time to move on from the German 2JZ and onto your beloved S65. Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    99,360
    Rep Points
    23,794.2
    Mentioned
    1488 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    238


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I want to see this so I can hurry up and part out and get a M3. This is the only thing holding me back at the moment...
    Fine, here, I'll help.

    The n54 is not the 2JZ. 335 owners have M3 envy. The M3 is the best car in the world. Obamacare sucks. I hate the Red Sox.

    Should have 100,000 views by tonight.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    6,724
    Rep Points
    4,027.6
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    41


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fine, here, I'll help.

    The n54 is not the 2JZ. 335 owners have M3 envy. The M3 is the best car in the world. Obamacare sucks. I hate the Red Sox.

    Should have 100,000 views by tonight.

    I have m3 envy, but my 335 will still kick ass.
    Click here to enlarge

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    99,360
    Rep Points
    23,794.2
    Mentioned
    1488 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    238


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have m3 envy, but my 335 will still kick ass.
    S65 > N54

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    629
    Rep Points
    723.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    2 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I would like an M3 with a single turbo N54 swap with DCT.. to me that would be the perfect combo
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    99,360
    Rep Points
    23,794.2
    Mentioned
    1488 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    238


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rdeterman Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would like an M3 with a single turbo N54 swap with DCT.. to me that would be the perfect combo
    Click here to enlarge

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,951
    Rep Points
    2,326.8
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The M3 is the best car in the world.
    I don't know about that one.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    99,360
    Rep Points
    23,794.2
    Mentioned
    1488 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    238


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know about that one.
    Well you're wrong so there.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,951
    Rep Points
    2,326.8
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well you're wrong so there.
    Only in Sticky's world.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    99,360
    Rep Points
    23,794.2
    Mentioned
    1488 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    238


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only in Sticky's world.
    Nope you're wrong.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,951
    Rep Points
    2,326.8
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ^Click here to enlarge

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    99,360
    Rep Points
    23,794.2
    Mentioned
    1488 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    238


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ^Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    3,020
    Rep Points
    1,683.4
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fine, here, I'll help.

    The n54 is not the 2JZ. 335 owners have M3 envy. The M3 is the best car in the world. I have sex with M3 shift knobs. Obamacare sucks. I hate the Red Sox.

    Should have 100,000 views by tonight.
    explains alot Click here to enlarge
    09 e92 335i, 440HP/500TQ: SOLD
    03 EVO 8, 600HP/500TQ: SOLD
    13 Nissan Maxima: Slow
    99 Eclipse GSX: Startup Teaser http://youtu.be/hwBLSSlkKtY

    Click here to enlarge

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    99,360
    Rep Points
    23,794.2
    Mentioned
    1488 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    238


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I just looked at my post and I do not see that mentioned.

    Plus who really wants to do this knob? It just does not look like it would fit anywhere comfortably:

    Click here to enlarge

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,470
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have m3 envy, but my 335 will still kick ass.
    Click here to enlarge

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,588
    Rep Points
    1,952.9
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Bump! I'm seeing if I can get $1,000 back from Tony so the deposit would only be $3,500!
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    197
    Rep Points
    266.3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Do you have any date for when these are done?

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,588
    Rep Points
    1,952.9
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lfelunden Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you have any date for when these are done?
    Email Tony@Vargasturbo.com
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •