Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

I Will take M3 guide rods if they are not gone and fit E90.
    JB4 G5, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, VM 6466 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Help me sell my Vargas Stage 3 spot! BBKs are pending!
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

I want your rims... Really I do. Quote me shipping.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I want your rims... Really I do. Quote me shipping.
    I'm not doing anything until the Stage 3 Spot gets sold! Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

i want my dibs on the wheels Click here to enlarge

i was instantly asking for them lol
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    i want my dibs on the wheels Click here to enlarge

i was instantly asking for them lol
    You're right, I totally forgot about your post above mine LOL. It's all yours once he sells the VS3. It's gonna be about 250 to ship those AFAIK. I just checked my dealer price on those rims so I guess I'll just go that route.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

@nafoo. What tires are you running? They look nice and beefy. Tire brand and sizes please Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    @nafoo. What tires are you running? They look nice and beefy. Tire brand and sizes please Click here to enlarge
    Toyo Proxies TQ Drag Radials - 275x40x17

Nitto 555 - 245x45x17

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

VT3 spot will sell when they are done, just get to strippin and evolve with the rest of us Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Toyo Proxies TQ Drag Radials - 275x40x17

Nitto 555 - 245x45x17
    Repped! I was going to do the nt555 all over with those exact sizes. Have you though about 285?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Repped! I was going to do the nt555 all over with those exact sizes. Have you though about 285?
    My rims are only 9.5 in the rear. I think 285 would bulge a little when I'm lowering PSI for dragging.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    VT3 spot will sell when they are done, just get to strippin and evolve with the rest of us Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, I'll prob start parting out soon. Going to start with the brakes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

My rims are only 9.5 in the rear. I think 285 would bulge a little when I'm lowering PSI for dragging.
    You got it, thank you. Are those tires that you toldme the same in the pictures above? I love the sidewall its soo beefy.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

You got it, thank you. Are those tires that you toldme the same in the pictures above? I love the sidewall its soo beefy.
    Yea

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Brakes came off last night. Someone buy my Vargas spot!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Interested in catch can and PCV valve definitely.

How many miles on the FMIC and DEFIV lockdown kit? I may take them too if you could post pics of their condition

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jyamona Click here to enlarge
    Interested in catch can and PCV valve definitely.

How many miles on the FMIC and DEFIV lockdown kit? I may take them too if you could post pics of their condition
    The Vargas spot is pretty much the only thing available at this point. Everything else has at least 2-3 people interested. I'll put you down on my spreadsheet and will let you know if you're the lucky winner.

Fmic has prob 25k on it. Lockdown about 7k.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Dibs on helix intercooler!!!

cash ready to go at anytime Click here to enlarge
    BSM 2008 135i N54
    -VRSF 7" IC -VRSF DP's -n55 mids -BERK race -ER CP -TIAL BOV -BMS DCI -JB4 G5 ISO -ST coils -STOPTECH slotted rotors & pads -SLeK lip

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

@nafoo ^^^
    BSM 2008 135i N54
    -VRSF 7" IC -VRSF DP's -n55 mids -BERK race -ER CP -TIAL BOV -BMS DCI -JB4 G5 ISO -ST coils -STOPTECH slotted rotors & pads -SLeK lip

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wescuddles Click here to enlarge
    @nafoo ^^^
    That's already pending local sale. Sorry, I can't update the original post here like I can on the other site. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

That's already pending local sale. Sorry, I can't update the original post here like I can on the other site. Click here to enlarge
    Damn... If sale falls through I've got the money ready!
    BSM 2008 135i N54

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

hope you got me down on your spreadsheet for the M3 strut tower brace. i think i was first on that one
    Click here to enlarge
    460whp/510wtq tuned by Terry

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

bump. jw, is this part out still happening?
    Click here to enlarge
    460whp/510wtq tuned by Terry

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MAC335 Click here to enlarge
    bump. jw, is this part out still happening?
    Yea, I'm waiting on @sammy_0559 to give me a date when we can take off all my suspension parts. Picking up my M3 this Saturday D:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast