2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I want the rims LOL
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I want the rims LOL
    I curbed 3 of them Click here to enlarge

Picked up my M3. 16 hour drive turned into 27 hours. $#@! ice.

I'm going to be out of town for the next 3 weeks. Hopefully, I can arrange to have Sammy start taking things off my 335 or find another local shop to do it. I'll keep you guys posted.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    LMFAO $#@!er!!! Chuck doesn't want them anymore???
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Picked up my M3. 16 hour drive turned into 27 hours. $#@! ice.

I'm going to be out of town for the next 3 weeks. Hopefully, I can arrange to have Sammy start taking things off my 335 or find another local shop to do it. I'll keep you guys posted.
    Need to change your sig. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    when is this part out goin down @nafoo
    Click here to enlarge
    460whp/510wtq tuned by Terry

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MAC335 Click here to enlarge
    when is this part out goin down @nafoo
    Good question. I just got my M3 back yesterday. I was going to take the exhaust off and drop the 335 off at a shop next week.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good question. I just got my M3 back yesterday. I was going to take the exhaust off and drop the 335 off at a shop next week.
    ok. well I'll buy the M3 strut tower brace the second its off the car and ready for ship. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Trying this again:

Local buyers preferred for the bigger items, but willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Item Price

Quaife LSD with 3.46 gearing (big pumpkin) $2,500 (Don't need a swap anymore. Willing to ship at buyer's expense)
    M3 Suspension Bits Front (front control arms, front tension struts with bushings, front regulating rod for headlights) $450
    M3 Suspension Bits Rear (rear guid rods, and rear wishbones) $550.00
    KW v2 Coilovers $1,000.00
    M-Sport Front Bumper with fender lining, underbody panel, fog lights, and air ducts (Montego Blue) $800.00
    Apex Arc-8 Rear Rims 17x9.5 ET 35 17x9.0 ET 30 with tires $1,000.00 - REDUCED to $800 due to curb check.
    Aquamist HFS-4 Meth Kit + Brand New 2 Gallon Twin Tank Enclosure $900.00
    COBB AP V3 for N54 $700.00
    Vorsteiner Style CF Hood (Montego Blue) $700.00
    Helix FMIC for N54 $600.00 LOCAL PENDING
    Defivfab Lockdown Kit $500.00 LOCAL PENDING
    Arkym CF Rear Diffuser $500.00
    Arkym CF Front Lip $500.00
    Active Autowerke Downpipes $400.00
    Stett CP & Forged DVs $400.00
    UUC Evo 3 SSK & New DSSR (2006 - 12/2008) $350.00
    UUC Front Sway Bar $150.00
    M3 Strut Tower Brace $230.00
    M-Tech Side Skirts (Montego Blue) $150.00
    BMS Oil Catch Can $150.00
    New N20 Sensor $100.00
    BMS Downpipe Fix $60.00
    Painted Reflectors (Montego Blue) $50.00
    Sunglass Holder (Gray) $50.00
    Rob Beck - PCV Valve $30.00
    UUC Black Transmission Mounts $30.00

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Sold Items:

Vargas Stage 3 Turbos Deposit $4,500.00 SOLD
    Stoptech Trophy BBK with brand new Stop Tech rear stainless steel lines $4,200.00 SOLD
    New 335is Right Engine Mount $100.00 SOLD
    HKS Exhaust $1,000.00 SOLD
    M-Sport Rear Bumper (Montego Blue) $600.00 SOLD
    BMW Cowl Filters $50.00 SOLD

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Some real high quality parts there.... good luck with sale! I'm surprised no one has picked up that Aquamist kit
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What's up with the wheels does @Chuckdo3 still want the wheels?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What's up with the wheels does @Chuckdo3 still want the wheels?
    Sold to Sammy who's going to pick them up Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Gonna look good on my car Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sammy_0559 Click here to enlarge
    Gonna look good on my car Click here to enlarge
    I kill you! LOL

Okay well see what happens. I need to sell one of my e30's and I'll prob buy the kw's and all m3 suspension bits, maybe even the LSD. I just don't want the auto gearing, I'm gonna need long gears with the single lol.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I kill you! LOL

Okay well see what happens. I need to sell one of my e30's and I'll prob buy the kw's and all m3 suspension bits, maybe even the LSD. I just don't want the auto gearing, I'm gonna need long gears with the single lol.
    Didn't Shiv go with 3.46 gearing because of the lag and additional tq it gives you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Didn't Shiv go with 3.46 gearing because of the lag and additional tq it gives you?
    Probably mostly cause of lag, but I can live with that. We'll see how it goes though once I get some cash.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    you got PM for M3 strut tower bar
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    any interest in shipping the front bumper cover? decklid avail? i didn't see it listed as sold or not sold.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by camberadam Click here to enlarge
    any interest in shipping the front bumper cover? decklid avail? i didn't see it listed as sold or not sold.
    I have one guy from Florida who might pick up the front bumper, skirts, and hood.

What's a decklid? Trunk? Trunk's not for sale.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Some items have sold:

Local buyers preferred for the bigger items, but willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Pictures and more details will be provided, as requested.

Item Price

Quaife LSD with 3.46 gearing (big pumpkin) $2,500 (Don't need a swap anymore. Willing to ship at buyer's expense)
    M3 Suspension Bits Front (front control arms, front tension struts with bushings) $400
    M3 Suspension Bits Rear (rear guid rods, and rear wishbones) $500.00
    M-Sport Front Bumper with fender lining, underbody panel, fog lights, and air ducts (Montego Blue) $800.00
    Defivfab Lockdown Kit $500.00
    UUC Front Sway Bar $200.00
    New N20 Sensor $100.00
    BMS Downpipe Fix $60.00

Sold Items:

Stoptech Trophy BBK with brand new Stop Tech rear stainless steel lines $4,200.00 SOLD
    Apex Arc-8 Rear Rims 17x9.5 ET 35 17x9.0 ET 30 with tires $1,000.00 - REDUCED to $800 due to curb check. SOLD
    M3 Strut Tower Brace $230.00 SOLD
    BMS Oil Catch Can $150.00 SOLD

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Some items have sold:

Item Price

M3 Suspension Bits Front (front control arms, front tension struts with bushings) $400
    M3 Suspension Bits Rear (rear guid rods, and rear wishbones) $500.00
    UUC Front Sway Bar $200.00
    New N20 Sensor $100.00
    BMS Downpipe Fix $60.00

Sold Items:

Apex Arc-8 Rear Rims 17x9.5 ET 35 17x9.0 ET 30 with tires $1,000.00 - REDUCED to $800 due to curb check. SOLD
    I'll take the lockdown kit, can PayPal you asap.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't know why I have my eyes on those suspension bits, both front and rear. How much to ship to 91316?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Interested in the chargepipe with DVs - PMed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    UPDATE:

Item Price

Quaife LSD with 3.46 gearing (big pumpkin) $2,400 (Don't need a swap anymore. Willing to ship at buyer's expense)
    M3 Suspension Bits Rear (rear guide rods and rear wishbones) $500.00
    Vorsteiner Style CF Hood (Montego Blue) $700.00 Local Pending
    Helix FMIC for N54 $600.00
    Arkym CF Front Lip $350.00 (Crack in clear coat)
    New N20 Sensor $100.00

Sold Items:

Rob Beck - PCV Valve $30.00 SOLD
    Active Autowerke Downpipes $400.00 SOLD
    Arkym CF Rear Diffuser $400.00 SOLD
    UUC Front Sway Bar $200.00 SOLD
    M-Tech Side Skirts (Montego Blue) $150.00 SOLD
    BMS Downpipe Fix $60.00 SOLD
    Aquamist HFS-4 Meth Kit + Brand New 2 Gallon Twin Tank Enclosure $900.00 Sold
    Stett CP & Forged DVs $400.00 Sold

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast