Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 55 of 55
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,459
    Rep Points
    32,150.3
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    The false notion that IB runs Brad is simply that, another lie. Brad does what he wants, as does Simon and the rest of the staff. IB doesn't care because it's the largest MB/AMG site and there is presently no competition.

    There are some knowledgeable members on MBW, however the vast majority can't change their own oil. Brad falls into this category as well. Loves to brag about his MBA/JD but couldn't degree an OHC to save his life. Brad, pick up a thesaurus and find a synonym for aggressive you've absolutely burned it out.

    If I ran MBW I wouldn't have to be aggressive either, as I've learned by watching you post/thread deletion and censorship along incessantly plugging your own mediocre to poorly performing products while simultaneously knocking clearly superior products from a competitor is CLASSY!!!

    I look forward to seeing you over here more often. Might want to do some wrist rolls as you'll be doing a lot more spinning when members aren't worried about being banned for posting their experiences with you.

    We'll keep setting records and building world class hardware to pair with our world class software, you keep trying to discredit us. You think it's working? LOL...
    Andy, I know you are enjoying the freedom and finally have the chance to address the MBW issue but let's try and keep a somewhat civil tone. If I was in your position, I probably would be far more aggressive so it probably sounds odd coming from me but at least a thin veil of vendor decorum would probably make us all look better.

    You can't win the fight with MBworld on MBworld, you know that.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,454
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Andy, I know you are enjoying the freedom and finally have the chance to address the MBW issue but let's try and keep a somewhat civil tone. If I was in your position, I probably would be far more aggressive so it probably sounds odd coming from me but at least a thin veil of vendor decorum would probably make us all look better.

    You can't win the fight with MBworld on MBworld, you know that.
    We continue to win the fight at the track, in fact at this point we're competing against ourselves and AMG itself.

    Otherwise I thought that was civil? Click here to enlarge

    I was simply addressing issues that haven't been directly pressed on Brad/Evo/IB due to their propensity for banning. Please excuse me if it seemed aggressive, if you read what's posted it's factually true.

    You'll also have to cut us some slack due to the continued attack on our business via MBW, when put in perspective I think I'm actually being quite fair.

    Would it be too much to ask for a breakdown of the claimed 80hrs spent fabricating a set of those C63 LTs ... Click here to enlarge

    In all seriousness someone has to call them out on this BS, it's the farthest thing from the truth.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,459
    Rep Points
    32,150.3
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    We hold multiple world records ranging from NHRA and IHRA to SCCA. Motors of all different types from blown alcohol funny car motors to 8700rpm Ford 5.4/4Vs, 233HP/L N/A 1.5L bike motors, to the most powerful and quickest/fastest M156s in the world--but you knew that last bit already. What you outsource we do ourselves, and our abilities are simply not comparable, end of story.
    This is important as MHP customer results speak for themselves. You have an incredible group of customers really. DadsC63 in particular is probably the nicest guy I have ever dealt with and does wonders for your exposure.

    The results can't be argued with.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,459
    Rep Points
    32,150.3
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    We continue to win the fight at the track, in fact at this point we're competing against ourselves and AMG itself.

    Otherwise I thought that was civil? Click here to enlarge

    I was simply addressing issues that haven't been directly pressed on Brad/Evo/IB due to their propensity for banning. Please excuse me if it seemed aggressive, if you read what's posted it's factually true.

    You'll also have to cut us some slack due to the continued attack on our business via MBW, when put in perspective I think I'm actually being quite fair.

    Would it be too much to ask for a breakdown of the claimed 80hrs spent fabricating a set of those C63 LTs ... Click here to enlarge

    In all seriousness someone has to call them out on this BS, it's the farthest thing from the truth.
    I understand your style all too well, nothing wrong with it. Just thought a little outside perspective might help form the posts more constructively for those not familiar with you or MHP as I have a feeling many wandering eyes are looking at the responses here.

    If you wish to challenge any claims, you know I won't stand in your way. Feel free!

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,454
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I understand your style all too well, nothing wrong with it. Just thought a little outside perspective might help form the posts more constructively for those not familiar with you or MHP as I have a feeling many wandering eyes are looking at the responses here.

    If you wish to challenge any claims, you know I won't stand in your way. Feel free!
    Thanks Joe I appreciate your input as always.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •