Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Cool 2007 E92 335i 6MT, Wavetrac, BC coilovers, etc

It's time to switch platforms and so my baby has to go. I've enjoyed driving it a lot, it handles very well and makes great power. This means I also have to cut short my VTT Stage 3 plans. The car certainly has an aftermarket clutch of some kind installed before I owned it as the clutch delay valve lag is not present and it is stiffer than stock. Clutch grips very well, never seen any drag launches but it has never slipped or shown signs of slipping. I drive this car daily, but only 4 miles total roundtrip. It's seen a few ~1000mi road trips once a year. Car has 61k miles and I bought it at 46k miles I've replaced the waterpump and thermostat with the newest OEM unit about 3k miles ago. Car has 61k miles and has the sport package.

This car has been my pride and joy, I take very good care of it with regular maintenance and checkups on the weekend. The only real trouble I ever had was the waterpump issue.
    The car is a SGM with the sports package and near perfect paint. It has a black interior with leatherette seats, I believe premium stereo but no nav or comfort access. This car is LIGHTWEIGHT. Trucker scales had it at 3394lbs! Coupled with the Stage 3 setup, this car was going to be a super beast. If you buy everything, you'll just need to pay the rest of the Stg3 deposit when they're done (2nd in line) and setup the LPFP with your choice of solutions.

Current drivetrain/chassis mods:
    • Wavetrac Differential (bolted diff 10/06 build date)
    • Polyflex subframe inserts (results in an M3-like suspension stiffness)
    • BC Racing Coilovers, 7K/12K, linear springs, camber plates in front
    • M3 front LCAs
    • Active Autowerke FMIC
    • AR 3" catless downpipes
    • JBF? DCI
    • Bremmer 19x8.5f 19x9.5r with rolled fenders
    • Michelin PSS 245/40f,275/35r, about 10-15k mile tread left
    • MTech M3 front bumper
    • Lots of carbon-look items, but done very tastefully.
    • Cobb Accessport v2
    • SSK I think (carbon knob)
    • Mufflers modded to sound like PE exhaust

Bonus items from my Stage 3 buildup
    • 2nd spot in Stage 3 preorder list, you'll owe the remainder on a set of GTX turbos. Current I'm slated for the 63Rs but you can talk with Tony if you prefer a different set (I put down $3750ish after paypal fees)
    • Vargas' fuel rail and HPFP setup to run these big turbos. Sitting on my workbench ready to be installed. I purchased brand-new OEM parts and sent them to Tony to modify so they are sparking and shiny Click here to enlarge

Issues
    • No issues in driving, car runs and rides great. Handles extremely well. Makes 30mpg on the highway.
    • A small scuff mark on the bottom of the front bumper where the previous owner or dealer grazed a parking spot
    • Car has money owed, bank is 5 minutes from my house and has plenty of branches available in Brevard County

Price without bonus items: $21,000

Price with both pump/rail and Stage 3 deposit: $25,000

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Placeholder for interior shots when I get back from work.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Say it ain't so! GLWS, so what are you looking to replace it with?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Looking to move into the E63 M6 with manual transmission or a E92 M3 dct.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Man oo man. :/ GLWS. Go for the m6!!!!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

SOLD.

I think that was a record for me. Stg3 and fuel stuff is still for sale, will post new ad

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)