Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Undercover Performance

Been meaning to do a writeup of my experience at Undercover and finally just decided to sit down and just do it.

First off, the shop is busy. When I first walked in, I immediately was welcomed by a fast Supra. While oooohing and ahhing over this Supra was when I met Garth. Garth was immediately very professional and knew exactly how to tackle my project in a short matter of time. I was extremely pressed for time and needed front control arm bushings, rear trailing arm bushings, a solid rear differential, UUC SSK, and an alignement to be done. I had 99% of the parts ready to be installed. The other 1% was a bushing which UUC failed to have in the box so the SSK never got installed.

As much as I hate to say it, but I was that customer. Constantly calling and randomly showing up just to see how things were going. Once again I was extremely pressed for time and once again was met with a very professional Garth and the rest of his team. He definitely came through for me and I owe him and the rest of the crew an apology once again for being so impatient.

But, they got the work done in a little less than a week and everything works beautifully. Their pricing was fair, the work was exceptional, and the shop was definitely awesome. Thank you for the work and I am definitely a life long customer.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Is your car blue?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Very happy to hear it.
    @undercover @undercoverangie

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    Been meaning to do a writeup of my experience at Undercover and finally just decided to sit down and just do it.

First off, the shop is busy. When I first walked in, I immediately was welcomed by a fast Supra. While oooohing and ahhing over this Supra was when I met Garth. Garth was immediately very professional and knew exactly how to tackle my project in a short matter of time. I was extremely pressed for time and needed front control arm bushings, rear trailing arm bushings, a solid rear differential, UUC SSK, and an alignement to be done. I had 99% of the parts ready to be installed. The other 1% was a bushing which UUC failed to have in the box so the SSK never got installed.

As much as I hate to say it, but I was that customer. Constantly calling and randomly showing up just to see how things were going. Once again I was extremely pressed for time and once again was met with a very professional Garth and the rest of his team. He definitely came through for me and I owe him and the rest of the crew an apology once again for being so impatient.

But, they got the work done in a little less than a week and everything works beautifully. Their pricing was fair, the work was exceptional, and the shop was definitely awesome. Thank you for the work and I am definitely a life long customer.

Thanks ALOT!!!! Very nice car too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    I probably run as much boost as you do fuel pressure

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Is your car blue?
    It's black. I did see the blue one you're talking about.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.