Close

Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,218
    Rep Points
    6,760.1
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Reputation: Yes | No

    1200 HP Bugatti Veyron Vitesse vs Koenigsegg Agera

    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I can not stress how much I cringe when Gustav starts talking. I almost want to slap the screen.

    The Agera is damn impressive. Fine piece of machinery. Wonder what it traps?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,218
    Rep Points
    6,760.1
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68



    Reputation: Yes | No
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    231
    Rep Points
    306.9
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I try to skip past him when ever possible. Then when the Agera is dominating i turn up the sound and listen to that 5.0L TT V8 roar! Love it!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    That Agera is an absolute monster. If I could afford a hyper car, the Agera would be the one I would purchase. No contest against anything out there in my opinion. The noises it makes, the handling, the looks - all very impressive!!
    John 3:16


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Points
    2,017.3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I can not stress how much I cringe when Gustav starts talking. I almost want to slap the screen.

    The Agera is damn impressive. Fine piece of machinery. Wonder what it traps?

    9.5s @ 161 MPH - it's a beast.

    0-20 mph (s):1.4

    0-30 mph (s):1.9

    0-40 mph (s):2.1

    0-50 mph (s):2.4

    0-60 mph (s):2.7

    0-70 mph (s):3.1

    0-80 mph (s):3.5

    0-90 mph (s):4

    0-100 mph (s):4.5

    0-110 mph (s):5.1

    0-120 mph (s):5.8

    0-130 mph (s):6.6

    0-140 mph (s):7.4

    0-150 mph (s):8.3

    0-160 mph (s):9.4

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,177
    Rep Points
    933.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    i have watched this video a few times already and i expected the agera to win but not to pull it that hard! I mean when you listen to the driver there are questions/conversations about what gear to start, what rpm to be at, weather or not traction should be on. it just seems like he didnt know the car well. Also they dont mention the fuel in the veyron, don't they need race fuel to make there max hp?? also why is the wing up? isnt that more drag??


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    9.5s @ 161 MPH - it's a beast.

    0-20 mph (s):1.4

    0-30 mph (s):1.9

    0-40 mph (s):2.1

    0-50 mph (s):2.4

    0-60 mph (s):2.7

    0-70 mph (s):3.1

    0-80 mph (s):3.5

    0-90 mph (s):4

    0-100 mph (s):4.5

    0-110 mph (s):5.1

    0-120 mph (s):5.8

    0-130 mph (s):6.6

    0-140 mph (s):7.4

    0-150 mph (s):8.3

    0-160 mph (s):9.4
    That's a seriously fast car.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Points
    2,017.3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That's a seriously fast car.
    It's amazingly quick - especially when you consider 0-60 takes 2.7s, but 0-160 MPH takes place in 9.4s. Just to put this into perspective - an M3 with DCT using launch control (fastest time I have seen) was 9.7s - but that was to ONE HUNDRED! Freaking insanity.

    The car accelerates nearly at the same rate throughout the entire set of numbers. 0-60 is just like 60-120 - I want to try this thing out. Click here to enlarge

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    North Houston
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Points
    1,635.2
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    You can get second best. Buy my car, pocket the rest and don't piss off the wife buying a multi million dollar car Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Vargas Turbo dealer and installation center
    Level 10 distributor and installation center
    Burger Motorsports Tier 2 dealer and installation center
    Turner Motorsports dealer and installation center
    Bimmerworld dealer and installation center
    Shipping built/stroked/CNC ported N54's Internationally!
    Follow us!
    http://www.facebook.com/BMWdoctor
    http://twitter.com/abrhouston
    http://instagram.com/abrhouston/
    http://abrhouston.com
    http://abr.genbook.com Book online appointments!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alex@ABRhouston Click here to enlarge
    You can get second best. Buy my car, pocket the rest and don't piss off the wife buying a multi million dollar car Click here to enlarge
    If anyone here has enough money to buy this thing their wife is too busy shopping or making her friends feel terribly inadequate to notice what turns up in the garage. In one of the homes...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    North Houston
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Points
    1,635.2
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Well I look at it:

    if your fixin to drop a few million on a car, what's 17.5 thousand in the grand scheme of things? Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Vargas Turbo dealer and installation center
    Level 10 distributor and installation center
    Burger Motorsports Tier 2 dealer and installation center
    Turner Motorsports dealer and installation center
    Bimmerworld dealer and installation center
    Shipping built/stroked/CNC ported N54's Internationally!
    Follow us!
    http://www.facebook.com/BMWdoctor
    http://twitter.com/abrhouston
    http://instagram.com/abrhouston/
    http://abrhouston.com
    http://abr.genbook.com Book online appointments!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alex@ABRhouston Click here to enlarge
    Well I look at it:

    if your fixin to drop a few million on a car, what's 17.5 thousand in the grand scheme of things? Click here to enlarge
    That is a great way to look at it.

    As soon as I have this problem I'll buy your car. Click here to enlarge

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Jax, FL
    Posts
    13
    Rep Points
    106.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    That Agera is stupid ridiculous. Our shop jeep srt8 runs 9.2 at 155 but that car lays waste to most anything from a roll race.
    E90 335i - JB4, DP's, DCI, turbo upgrade coming soon!
    Jeep SRT8 - Stage 6 Motorsports single turbo, Precision 7675, stock block, full bolt-ons - 710/664 at 10psi
    10.61 @ 129

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Points
    2,017.3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21


    Reputation: Yes | No
    @Sticky, who is Gustav, the guy who wasted 7 minutes of my time in the beginning of the video telling me about his "successful year" with his nice new TV in the backround, or the guy who was in the Bugatti? I am not sure which is which - but the guy at the beginning was annoying as hell. Yeah, let me click on this awesome match up - and watch some douchecanoe for 7 minutes first - great idea! Click here to enlarge

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky, who is Gustav, the guy who wasted 7 minutes of my time in the beginning of the video telling me about his "successful year" with his nice new TV in the backround, or the guy who was in the Bugatti? I am not sure which is which - but the guy at the beginning was annoying as hell. Yeah, let me click on this awesome match up - and watch some douchecanoe for 7 minutes first - great idea! Click here to enlarge
    The guy rambling on and on was Gustav. He's a tool. And I'm surprised he didn't show a stock M5 beating the Agera.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Gotta say, that second video was really impressive. Him throwing that thing around under full throttle and the traction control keeping it from stepping out at all was insane. I wonder if it has the more advanced traction control like on bikes where you can dial it up or down depending on how aggressive you want it ? Nonetheless, super impressed with that car although I don't like the styling as much as say, the Zonda.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    231
    Rep Points
    306.9
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    The Zonda as Richard Hammond put it, captures that epic car poster on the wall we all had as a kid at one point. I never had one sadly but what gets it for me is the Merc V12 under the skin and listening to it scream! It is by far my favorite engine sound ever. The Agera had a beautiful v8 sound but there's nothing like a the scream of a v12, BMW v10 screamer is great but its still not there for me.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,751
    Rep Points
    31,550.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 1Zed4 Click here to enlarge
    The Zonda as Richard Hammond put it, captures that epic car poster on the wall we all had as a kid at one point. I never had one sadly but what gets it for me is the Merc V12 under the skin and listening to it scream! It is by far my favorite engine sound ever. The Agera had a beautiful v8 sound but there's nothing like a the scream of a v12, BMW v10 screamer is great but its still not there for me.
    Pagani anything for me... that to me is an exotic.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •