Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge

Woah, nice info man. Do you know what shop fabricated it and customized it? Are you local socal? or is the other guy local?
    Reid at Kaizenspeed built the manifold and I build the fuel adapter and welded a few things on the car. Reid owns Kaizenspeed and I was his fabricator and crew chief for 4 years. We are both high power honda guys branching out into the N54 market. Recently him and I had a difference of opinion and we decided to go our own ways. His setup is up and running and he's working the bugs out. My setup will be out shortly. We are both located in Washington State

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by andy_divers Click here to enlarge
    My setup will be out shortly.
    What exactly will your setup contain?
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E70 Twin Turbo Diesel JBD

Got Boost?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    What exactly will your setup contain?
    Stage 1-3 will be based around a complete single bottom mount kit for power up to 900hp. Stage 4 and 5 are based around a complete single top mount kit. Bottom mount kit will be released first around Jan. 1st 2014. This kit is being developed on a customer's car for daily driven use. The Stage 4 top mount will be on my personal car as a flagship for development. Shooting for 1200+hp and taken to the track, but remain in street trim.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    lol true, I know we were talking with the UGR boys there. It's amazing when you keep seeing the same other companies toys having serious issues huh? (lambos)

The cool thing about UGR is they haven't brought their personal toys out (yet) When that happens it won't be funny.... have cars that makes Cody's TTG look slow lol..
    its two-fold. (its obvious what my line of thought and intentions are ) but you can either hold events that cater to the Uber fast cars, and its a great show, great event, lots of fun, but eventually you leave out all the little guys that are saving paychecks to buy parts to be like those guys. I like how they covered 2 days though. that a lot of time. I would do things a bit different, but im not driven by money Click here to enlarge

UGR has that aura of ultimate performance around them, and rightfully so, but i personally like to see how custom jobs do to.

I would assume the layout changed due to safety. a smart move, once you get going (224mph!) you really do need space to slow down.. and thats the trade off.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    its two-fold. (its obvious what my line of thought and intentions are ) but you can either hold events that cater to the Uber fast cars, and its a great show, great event, lots of fun, but eventually you leave out all the little guys that are saving paychecks to buy parts to be like those guys. I like how they covered 2 days though. that a lot of time. I would do things a bit different, but im not driven by money Click here to enlarge

UGR has that aura of ultimate performance around them, and rightfully so, but i personally like to see how custom jobs do to.

I would assume the layout changed due to safety. a smart move, once you get going (224mph!) you really do need space to slow down.. and thats the trade off.
    yup, knew where you were going and agreed on the two different aspects of the show ($ vs garage)

I see where you are going with the custom jobs, and agree, but I always enjoy when big names bring their best toys out to play as well and go head to head!

Yup, agreed with the layout. 224 does take some time lol, but man what a fun ride! (well 250+ is also fun too lol)

You should check out TI sometime. Its a pretty sweet event...
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    yup, knew where you were going and agreed on the two different aspects of the show ($ vs garage)

I see where you are going with the custom jobs, and agree, but I always enjoy when big names bring their best toys out to play as well and go head to head!

Yup, agreed with the layout. 224 does take some time lol, but man what a fun ride! (well 250+ is also fun too lol)

You should check out TI sometime. Its a pretty sweet event...
    I have a lot friends headed there, i may have to tag along as support crew. i wish i could ride in a UGR stg3+ lol, that acceleration has to be wicked

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    I have a lot friends headed there, i may have to tag along as support crew. i wish i could ride in a UGR stg3+ lol, that acceleration has to be wicked
    stage 3 is nice....R3 is insane lol..

We should have a ton of cars there as well (including mine)
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    im not up to speed on the different stages, i think gabe has the R3 now that you mention it though

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Ezec63 - Neither JR nor my car was there which is why Gintani got the trophies.
    Easy there. If you want one you're going to need to get through me. You haven't which is why you don't have one.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inter1032 Click here to enlarge
    sticky are those your trophies or gintani's m6?
    Mine. The second place is for the m6. So Gintani took first and second. Ess wut?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inter1032 Click here to enlarge
    did the gintani tt e90 m3 run?
    No.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Easy there. If you want one you're going to need to get through me. You haven't which is why you don't have one.
    LOL - I am honestly glad your car got out but....

Go through you? If I recall your still not trapping faster than the clk which makes Jimmy top dog at these 1/2 mile events.

Don't need to hear about your car being in low boost or test mode as are CLKS's are always in that mode and the clk's are substantially faster now.

Just glad you were not at the event as I don't think people could stand hearing you yell 'my car, for the record thats my car' again.

And yes this joking is in fun - except Jimmy is in fact top dog of the AMG/BMW cars.
    Last edited by ecampbell; 10-07-2013 at 05:09 PM.
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Go through you? If I recall your still not trapping faster than the clk which makes Jimmy top dog at these 1/2 mile events.

Don't need to hear about your car being in low boost or test mode as are CLKS's are always in that mode and the clk's are substantially faster now.

Just glad you were not at the event as I don't think people could stand hearing you yell 'my car, for the record thats my car' again.

And yes this joking is in fun - except Jimmy is in fact top dog of the AMG/BMW cars.
    i was about to ask, how fast did the BS go at the last one?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Different events have different timing equipment and weather conditions but that's not the point here.

You're going to be in for a rude awakening as you don't seem to have much of a grasp as to how the platforms compare. That's ok, you're in the right spot to learn as I am here to teach you. You'll hopefully get a first hand lesson and hopefully this year as we have all waited long enough.

I'd hire a whole cheerleading team to do the yelling for me.

Until Jim runs me the top dog at this event happened to be my car. Trophies are with me, not him. Want them? Come and get them. Unfortunately you can't race your ego.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Different events have different timing equipment and weather conditions but that's not the point here.

You're going to be in a rude awakening as you don't seem to have much of a grasp of how the platforms compare. That's ok, you're in the right spot to learn as I am here to teach you. You'll hopefully get a first hand lesson.

I'd hire a whole cheerleading team to do the yelling for me.

Until Jim runs me the top dog at this event happened to be my car. Trophies are with me, not him. Want them? Come and get them. Unfortunately you can't race your ego.
    Had I known you were going to be there my car would have been out but you had earlier said you would not be at a shift sector event.

You have the biggest ego it is so I would be throwing too many rocks..'my car...my car'...that was priceless!

Anyways glad to see the car out and hopefully you will let me know next time so I can get the clk out.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Wait... Earl's car is proven time and time again. But he has to go through you?

Last time I checked JRCart's CLK was trapping 180+ before new changes...

Earl's car traps 144mph in the 1/4 with crazy wheelspin..

You should have to go through THEM.

On another note your car is impressive Sticky.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Had I known you were going to be there my car would have been out but you had earlier said you would not be at a shift sector event.

You have the biggest ego it is so I would be throwing too many rocks..'my car...my car'...that was priceless!

Anyways glad to see the car out and hopefully you will let me know next time so I can get the clk out.
    I didn't realize your car was here but it's fine we'll have another opportunity soon.

That's called having a sense of humor unfortunately I guess at your age you don't have as much fun with it. Different ways of looking at it and that's fine.

Yes of course I will let you know.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    For this particular event yes how else do you do it?

This event my car won. Theirs did not. I don't know what else to tell you. How about I just get to enjoy it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This event my car won. Theirs did not. I don't know what else to tell you. How about I just get to enjoy it?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I think Jimmy was trapping about 185 so about 10 miles faster than Joe's car but if Joe says he is fastest..whatever.

Winning without the fastest german cars there is sort of like winning the special olympics...

My prediction is that I am running 200mph in the 1/2 before Joe hits 185.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For this particular event yes how else do you do it?

So...I guess your car IS running? I thought you were still waiting on the trans? Any videos of the beast at the event?
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think Jimmy was trapping about 185 so about 10 miles faster than Joe's car but if Joe says he is fastest..whatever.

Winning without the fastest german cars there is sort of like winning the special olympics...

My prediction is that I am running 200mph in the 1/2 before Joe hits 185.
    I'm responsible for who attends now too?

My car isn't at full strength but that isn't the point we will all run soon enough. It's all a process and my results are excellent thus far so why not simply congratulate?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    So...I guess your car IS running? I thought you were still waiting on the trans? Any videos of the beast at the event?
    My car has been running for a while I don't know what people don't understand.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    either way nice results
    did it run at the 773 hp?
    m3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Running as in engine running, yeah I knew that, but I thought you were waiting on trans parts? I was trying to read through your thread, but it has gotten full of so much $#@! I got tired of checking it and reading through 20 posts of bull$#@!. So I guess that's what "people" don't understand, is last update said you were still waiting on the trans and there was no update.

If car is operable to go to an event like this you'd think, hey guys here's an update, car will be at Shift Sector. Sorry, but don't post a thread based on information on your car then get pissed when people ask for information....
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast