Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 126 to 143 of 143
  1. #126
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Kleemann just told me this is completely untrue.
    Completely untrue???

    FACTS:

    Car was not running properly, car was in limp mode and owner of vehicle did contact wesitec to ask them to ascess the problem because they knew they were in town for SEMA.

    So what is "completely untrue" about my comments in post #107 ?

    based on KUSA's own comments in post #111 it appears my comments are spot on and accurate!
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    235
    Rep Points
    156.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Completely untrue???

    FACTS:

    Car was not running properly, car was in limp mode and owner of vehicle did contact wesitec to ask them to ascess the problem because they knew they were in town for SEMA.

    So what is "completely untrue" about my comments in post #107 ?

    based on KUSA's own comments in post #111 it appears my comments are spot on and accurate!
    Because it is tould that it was the cable to the wheel sensor that was bad.
    and nothing with the Kleemann supercharger.

  3. #128
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SVP03 Click here to enlarge
    Because it is tould that it was the cable to the wheel sensor that was bad.
    and nothing with the Kleemann supercharger.
    A cable to the wheel sensor will not throw an ETC code and will not get the car to limp mode!
    It would be a TPC (Tire Pressure Controller) issue.
    @Sticky, it seems you can get people on the forum.

    Can you please get a Mercedes or AMG specialist to confirm this.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  4. #129
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    235
    Rep Points
    156.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Did the SLS drive rest of the weekend after it was deleted.

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    A cable to the wheel sensor will not throw an ETC code and will not get the car to limp mode!
    It would be a TPC (Tire Pressure Controller) issue.
    @Sticky, it seems you can get people on the forum.

    Can you please get a Mercedes or AMG specialist to confirm this.
    Yes I agree we do need more experts here because you have no clue what you are talking about!!

    Do you have any idea how much data is communicated between the wheel speed sensors and the ECU/TCU ? Not to mention braking parameters and speed sensors that directly affect traction control. An ECU that all of a sudden senses one wheel missing will DEFINITELY and immediately throw the car into limp mode at the very minimum.

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,425
    Rep Points
    32,105.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Completely untrue???

    FACTS:

    Car was not running properly, car was in limp mode and owner of vehicle did contact wesitec to ask them to ascess the problem because they knew they were in town for SEMA.

    So what is "completely untrue" about my comments in post #107 ?

    based on KUSA's own comments in post #111 it appears my comments are spot on and accurate!
    I wouldn't say spot on necessarily as the portrayal was inaccurate but Kleemann cleared it all up.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,425
    Rep Points
    32,105.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SVP03 Click here to enlarge
    Because it is tould that it was the cable to the wheel sensor that was bad.
    and nothing with the Kleemann supercharger.
    This.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    The Weistec 2.3 system is CARB compliant so it is not made for peak power.

    The Kleeman system is NOT CARB compliant so to compare the two is like comparing apples to grapefruit not to mention the Kleeman system is $3,000 more expensive.

    Curious why you have this strong feeling...based upon what?
    i get two neg reps for asking a question? I guess it is time to start playing games here.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    i get two neg reps for asking a question? I guess it is time to start playing games here.
    Don't sweat it, Earl. Lots of little $#@!es floating around here. I'd rep you if I could.

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Luke I finally agree with u as who is
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    164
    Rep Points
    118.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    This post by Fast Lane is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.



  12. #137
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    0 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    This post by LZH is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.



  13. #138
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    164
    Rep Points
    118.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    This post by Fast Lane is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.


    Last edited by Fast Lane; 11-13-2013 at 01:23 PM.

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chi
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Points
    1,170.1
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    We heard the same thing at sema, just that one of the sls's had issues that turned out to be a speed sensor. (Figured it wasn't Jim as we had met up with him and the weistec boys for a bit while we were buying another dyno)
    @KUSA we tried to find the owner as we had star on us at the show but he already had everything in good hands.

    Both cars are very impressive...I just like Jim's as he has red wheels.
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

    Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

    Sales@eurocharged.com

    Over 7000 customers strong!

    Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

    Click here to enlarge

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,425
    Rep Points
    32,105.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    You absolutely DID create fake usernames which was CONFIRMED by @Sticky. Or perhaps you are just delusional because this is exactly what the admin said to you:




    Why do you continue to lie when confronted with the truth ?? Oh you don't care, that's right.....that's why you keep posting LOL!!! You're doing a fine job of not caring...
    There is no need to bring that discussion into this thread.

    While it is true Fast Lane's IP matched for the first three sets of numbers it was a mobile IP and not a direct match. He was simply the closest. It is most likely somebody here used their phone to register.

    Please drop this now as I don't want threads taken off track for personal matters.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,425
    Rep Points
    32,105.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    OT posts removed. Take your squabbling to PM's if you like gentlemen.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,425
    Rep Points
    32,105.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    We heard the same thing at sema, just that one of the sls's had issues that turned out to be a speed sensor. (Figured it wasn't Jim as we had met up with him and the weistec boys for a bit while we were buying another dyno)
    @KUSA we tried to find the owner as we had star on us at the show but he already had everything in good hands.

    Both cars are very impressive...I just like Jim's as he has red wheels.
    Thanks for your insight Jake.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    There is no need to bring that discussion into this thread.

    While it is true Fast Lane's IP matched for the first three sets of numbers it was a mobile IP and not a direct match. He was simply the closest. It is most likely somebody here used their phone to register.

    Please drop this now as I don't want thread taken off track for personal matters.
    Wilco.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •