Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33

Thread: Hi Everyone

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Posts
    39
    Rep Points
    79.1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Hi Everyone

    .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Hey, just joined as well.
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Pictures of tits aren't loading, brb reinstalling Vista and calling my ISP...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    45
    Rep Points
    25.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    I say we all stop posting in the other forum's OT... See how much the traffic decreases!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    sweet home alabama
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by endofanera7
    I say we all stop posting in the other forum's OT... See how much the traffic decreases!
    i have quit, no more OT for me in that site

    oh and now we have a female to screw with Click here to enlarge, now all we need is montegoGoGoGo Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    17.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    I agree endo !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    45
    Rep Points
    25.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by collinse90
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by endofanera7
    I say we all stop posting in the other forum's OT... See how much the traffic decreases!

    oh and now we have a female to screw with Click here to enlarge, now all we need is montegoGoGoGo Click here to enlarge

    I agree but with respect.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    45
    Rep Points
    25.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PSI
    I agree endo !

    PSI, I tried to multi quote but couldnt find a button for it. I think multi quote function can be useful to prevent postwh0ring like andyffer. wtf he has 50+ posts?? lol

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tag's parents basement
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    105.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by endofanera7
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PSI
    I agree endo !

    PSI, I tried to multi quote but couldnt find a button for it. I think multi quote function can be useful to prevent postwh0ring like andyffer. wtf he has 50+ posts?? lol
    you reply to someone's quoted reply. example: reply to this comment, it will multi-quote
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    722
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Ok, Sara. Get naked! There's a special thread for it in OT.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47
    Rep Points
    18.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69
    Ok, Sara. Get naked! There's a special thread for it in OT.
    Click here to enlarge

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    45
    Rep Points
    25.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by endofanera7
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PSI
    I agree endo !

    PSI, I tried to multi quote but couldnt find a button for it. I think multi quote function can be useful to prevent postwh0ring like andyffer. wtf he has 50+ posts?? lol
    you reply to someone's quoted reply. example: reply to this comment, it will multi-quote
    yessir captain obvious... What if I wanna reply to 2 different comments? Click here to enlarge

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tag's parents basement
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    105.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by endofanera7
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by endofanera7


    PSI, I tried to multi quote but couldnt find a button for it. I think multi quote function can be useful to prevent postwh0ring like andyffer. wtf he has 50+ posts?? lol
    you reply to someone's quoted reply. example: reply to this comment, it will multi-quote
    yessir captain obvious... What if I wanna reply to 2 different comments? Click here to enlarge
    you $#@! do that in phpBB
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    45
    Rep Points
    25.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake
    you $#@! do that in phpBB

    personal attack!!! enjoy your ban! Click here to enlarge

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tag's parents basement
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    105.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by endofanera7
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake
    you $#@! do that in phpBB

    personal attack!!! enjoy your ban! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargercs-whip:
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,080
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Welcome Sara Click here to enlarge

    C'mon guys, she's the only cool gal we know...let's not scare her away Click here to enlarge

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    45
    Rep Points
    25.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom
    Welcome Sara Click here to enlarge

    C'mon guys, she's the only cool gal we know...let's not scare her away Click here to enlarge
    She knows those are jokes. Right? Click here to enlarge

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by collinse90


    oh and now we have a female to screw with Click here to enlarge, now all we need is montegoGoGoGo Click here to enlarge


    i already talked to her haha
    she said having to check two forums would be too much work so she's just gonna stay over there

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,215
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    oh herrooo
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    17.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Ill take a look at the multi quote and see if i can add it in as a feature.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2
    Rep Points
    13.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    is there anyway to change the number of posts on each page?

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    45
    Rep Points
    25.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by guardianangel3290
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by collinse90


    oh and now we have a female to screw with Click here to enlarge, now all we need is montegoGoGoGo Click here to enlarge


    i already talked to her haha
    she said having to check two forums would be too much work so she's just gonna stay over there
    she will crawl over once OT over there died

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    17.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Multi-Quote feature added! ! just add checkmarks to the boxes next to the quote button and hit post reply.

    Thanks for the suggestion endo !

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,215
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PSI
    Multi-Quote feature added! ! just add checkmarks to the boxes next to the quote button and hit post reply.

    Thanks for the suggestion endo !
    psi you da man
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    45
    Rep Points
    25.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: Hi Everyone

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PSI
    Multi-Quote feature added! ! just add checkmarks to the boxes next to the quote button and hit post reply.

    Thanks for the suggestion endo !
    That's what Im talking about! Click here to enlarge Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •