Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 52
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Jesus!!!

    Im just now seeing this.

    I was walking through the woods yesterday morning as the sun came up, and I said to myself, "self, this would have been another good day to rematch Dan.." Then I had to remember what the hell i was doing in the first place..

    But its all for the greater good, as that car is ungodly fast, and you have outdone yourself yet again

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    849
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Wow! Amazing car and amazing video!!! More specs on this car, its freakin perfect. What power level was he running here? I want it so bad.............

    P.S. Please come to LA and film my car!

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I want it so bad.............
    I'm starting to think the same way man... why are we messing around with these M3's when for the money we could have one of these bad boys?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    180
    Rep Points
    188.3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Jesus!!!

    Im just now seeing this.

    I was walking through the woods yesterday morning as the sun came up, and I said to myself, "self, this would have been another good day to rematch Dan.." Then I had to remember what the hell i was doing in the first place..

    But its all for the greater good, as that car is ungodly fast, and you have outdone yourself yet again
    Hehehe. My car now has finally hit a hiccup. Something is wrong with the linkage for the shifter, I can no longer powershift 3-4. So I think Gallardo vs. races are probably going to be on hold for a while. I'll substitute with some BMW M3 vs. races and some others.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Wow! Amazing car and amazing video!!! More specs on this car, its freakin perfect. What power level was he running here? I want it so bad.............

    P.S. Please come to LA and film my car!
    Would be cool stuff, I'll let you know when I go to LA. The car puts down 1090whp on pump and 1200-1300 on race. It's a full motor build so it's at least 50K in cost. But it is so almost, I want to do the bolt on kit from Heff.
    SUPERFASTHD
    V I M E O | Y O U T U B E

    06 | LAMBO GALLARDO
    09 | BMW E60 535I

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    849
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm starting to think the same way man... why are we messing around with these M3's when for the money we could have one of these bad boys?
    Seriously man I agree. I could have definitely had a TT Gallardo with the money I spent. But it would probably have to be a used one. But I really would love one, makes me not want to drive my car lol.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    well, lets get that fixed then Click here to enlarge are you talking an FI M3 perhaps? i may make extra effort to get some free time if that car was involved..

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Seriously man I agree. I could have definitely had a TT Gallardo with the money I spent. But it would probably have to be a used one. But I really would love one, makes me not want to drive my car lol.
    Maybe I should think about this before building my motor. Why do it when I could get a Gallardo and TT it?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    324
    Rep Points
    304.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They have done the Murci but I have heard the chassis isn't as strong as the Gallardo's and may twist under that much force.
    +1, there's a guy down in Eugene, Oregon who has a UGR Murci and Gallardo and apparently the Gallardo is faster. That same guy has a UGR Viper too Click here to enlarge.
    Click here to enlarge
    1977 S30Z

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 503Alex Click here to enlarge
    +1, there's a guy down in Eugene, Oregon who has a UGR Murci and Gallardo and apparently the Gallardo is faster. That same guy has a UGR Viper too Click here to enlarge.
    Tough life he has Click here to enlarge
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    849
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Maybe I should think about this before building my motor. Why do it when I could get a Gallardo and TT it?
    Definitely, If i were to do it all over again I would save up for the Gallardo TT.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Definitely, If i were to do it all over again I would save up for the Gallardo TT.
    Hmm.... you have given me something to think about.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    849
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Hmm.... you have given me something to think about.
    Ya the BMW is fun and all but the Gallardo TT is on a different level. It is great on the street, highway, 1/4, mile etc... Its also an exotic, cant get much better then that. I honestly think it is the nicest HIGH HP modded car you can get. The big v10 motor loves boost, has traction, no lag etc...

    The only problem is obviously MONEY. Most of us cant go get a new gallardo, so we have to opt for a used one. Even then they are pricey. Also with the Gallardo you have to send a LARGE check to get the whole kit done. With the BMW you can get a new car and modify it as time progresses like I did. I spent money on it over the last 7 years, whereas the Gallardo requires the large sum instantly.

    But again, I would instantly take a Gallardo TT over the BMW.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    the only problem is obviously MONEY.
    For you.


    Just messin Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Even then they are pricey. Also with the Gallardo you have to send a LARGE check to get the whole kit done. With the BMW you can get a new car and modify it as time progresses like I did. I spent money on it over the last 7 years, whereas the Gallardo requires the large sum instantly.
    You are talking 80-90kk for a Gallardo. Bolt on kit is 35k. You can build the motor later. That is the same amount of money it would cost to build my motor + sc now probably, cost is a wash.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,106
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    1090WHP ON PUMP! Meth at least?


    Sticky, TT your m3, get real drag slicks, and hope nothing breaks. Click here to enlarge

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    849
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    For you.


    Just messin Click here to enlarge
    Damn baller..


    You are talking 80-90kk for a Gallardo. Bolt on kit is 35k. You can build the motor later. That is the same amount of money it would cost to build my motor + sc now probably, cost is a wash.
    I just browsed some listings, they are definitely not bad. 2004-2005's go for 84-110k. I noticed the nicer colors are going for 10k-20k more. I would say when its all said and done it would end up costing 150k. Not bad but again remember you are getting a 2004-2005 used car.

    Check this one out! http://tiny.cc/5u8bm

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,098
    Rep Points
    5,890.6
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    59


    Yes Reputation No
    haha, sticky i say you go for it. taza wants to see it happen hes helpin you out!

    twin turbo lambo. that just gives ppl the giggles lol

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    206
    Rep Points
    91.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    That is awesome. The heffner TT gallardo are fast! But, the Underground Racing TT ones are even faster.

    Byzantine, what does your gallardo do in the 60-130mph??
    This is my signature... Click here to enlarge

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    180
    Rep Points
    188.3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BadBoostedBmwM3 Click here to enlarge
    That is awesome. The heffner TT gallardo are fast! But, the Underground Racing TT ones are even faster.

    Byzantine, what does your gallardo do in the 60-130mph??
    I feel like at those power levels, Heffner and UGR doesn't make a difference. A couple tenths of a second at most really with equal drivers.

    My car averages 8.5-8.7
    SUPERFASTHD
    V I M E O | Y O U T U B E

    06 | LAMBO GALLARDO
    09 | BMW E60 535I

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, TT your m3, get real drag slicks, and hope nothing breaks.
    I thought we were TT'ing it. Whole reason I sold the kit, but it really isn't that simple.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Byzantine Click here to enlarge
    I feel like at those power levels, Heffner and UGR doesn't make a difference. A couple tenths of a second at most really with equal drivers.
    Exactly, well said.

    They both are beasts and really it comes down to who spends more money with what company.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Not bad but again remember you are getting a 2004-2005 used car.
    This is the key the point, absolutely correct.

    I'm seriously considering this Vik. SC M3 or TT gallardo? Sounds like a no brainer, doesn't it?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    298
    Rep Points
    256.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They have done the Murci but I have heard the chassis isn't as strong as the Gallardo's and may twist under that much force.
    Yep. From what I've seen the G, the Viper, and the Ford GT seem to be at the top of the turbo heap.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fstop7 Click here to enlarge
    Yep. From what I've seen the G, the Viper, and the Ford GT seem to be at the top of the turbo heap.
    We may be adding the F430 to that upper echelon. Let's not forget the supra as well although the G, Viper, and Ford GT have a considerable displacement advantage.

    Also, some big things are coming with turbos out of the GT500 platform.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    180
    Rep Points
    188.3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    We may be adding the F430 to that upper echelon. Let's not forget the supra as well although the G, Viper, and Ford GT have a considerable displacement advantage.

    Also, some big things are coming with turbos out of the GT500 platform.
    The thing the G has above all these cars is AWD. At these levels, 1000whp - 1500whp. It's honestly hard to street a 1200whp RWD car without slicks, some sort of boost by gear and not end up in a tree. I mean, the TTG in this video had about 1090whp, and lost traction in 2nd and 50 on R888 semi-slicks. Imagine a front engine supra or viper ... It would be silly.
    SUPERFASTHD
    V I M E O | Y O U T U B E

    06 | LAMBO GALLARDO
    09 | BMW E60 535I

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Byzantine Click here to enlarge
    The thing the G has above all these cars is AWD. At these levels, 1000whp - 1500whp. It's honestly hard to street a 1200whp RWD car without slicks, some sort of boost by gear and not end up in a tree. I mean, the TTG in this video had about 1090whp, and lost traction in 2nd and 50 on R888 semi-slicks. Imagine a front engine supra or viper ... It would be silly.
    I agree, those cars are basically high highway roll on cars but they do make stupid power. Nothing can really outpower a twin turbo viper.

    The gallardo makes the power make sense, that is a big plus.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •