Close

Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    92
    Rep Points
    22.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    M3Forum Mods Are Not Being Fair

    Just wanted to share that M3Forum, or VF Forum mods have redundantly banned me from their forum for posting about my HPF build and recent article in Bimmer Magazine.

    John_T and Rez, again, are banning content HPF customers from posting on M3F.

    Absolutely pathetic and inexplicable.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DLSJ5; 02-07-2010 at 12:47 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    610
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AirFrcd Click here to enlarge
    Just wanted to share that M3Forum, or VF Forum mods have redundantly banned me from their forum for posting about my HPF build and recent article in Bimmer Magazine.

    John_T and Rez, again, are banning content HPF customers from posting on M3F.

    Absolutely pathetic and inexplicable.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought they were going to allow that type of stuff now from HPF owners? I see absolutely nothing wrong with posting about your accomplishments Bro. They should not lump all of the HPF owners togther, most of the HPF guys I know are solid enthusiasts, like you. Sorry to hear about that Lawrence, just post here Bro, it's fits your car more!
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    92
    Rep Points
    22.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No

    Re: M3Forum Mods Are Not Being Fair

    Thanks Guys. You're right, onward and upward. BB rules!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,808
    Rep Points
    31,800.0
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AirFrcd Click here to enlarge
    Thanks Guys. You're right, onward and upward. BB rules!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you see this? : http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=306194

    The thread was originally titled : Banned for posting about HPF? and the M3forum staff renamed it to put you down.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    MIAMI
    Posts
    462
    Rep Points
    199.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Looks like Mason and Jark aren't the only jerks around.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,808
    Rep Points
    31,800.0
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Got PSI Click here to enlarge
    Looks like Mason and Jark aren't the only jerks around.
    E90post is just about raping vendors out of their money and they could care less about the enthusiasts. M3forum is not even a good forum to begin with and does not even have many vendors... because the owner is missing in action and does not care so you have people like Beowoulf and Rez who have been bought off by vendors and have no one to hold them accountable.

    Basically, Nik @ VF engineering is getting destroyed right now due to all the bad press all over the internet. M3forum is his safe haven and he maintains his stranglehold on that forum at the expense of HPF... sad and truly pathetic that Rez and Beowoulf enable him.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    MIAMI
    Posts
    462
    Rep Points
    199.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Soulds like vendors that are getting the crap kicked out of them need BimmerBoost in their lives. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    92
    Rep Points
    22.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Did you see this? : http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=306194

    The thread was originally titled : Banned for posting about HPF? and the M3forum staff renamed it to put you down.
    Nope. I am banned from the forum for posting about my HPF M3...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,808
    Rep Points
    31,800.0
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AirFrcd Click here to enlarge
    Nope. I am banned from the forum for posting about my HPF M3...
    Just clear your cookies and you can read it if you want...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    MIAMI
    Posts
    462
    Rep Points
    199.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    ^ this guy knows his ban evasion techniques
    Click here to enlarge

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,808
    Rep Points
    31,800.0
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Got PSI Click here to enlarge
    ^ this guy knows his ban evasion techniques
    I'm sure I hold some kind of ban record... I have to.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    206
    Rep Points
    91.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    piss on m3forum! I like never post over there.....
    This is my signature... Click here to enlarge

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    121
    Rep Points
    67.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Lawrence, there are plenty of other forums. Best way is to completely ignore them.

    Lets help Drew and Sticky bring up Bimmerboost and M3Forum will be a thing of the past.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,808
    Rep Points
    31,800.0
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by st06m3 Click here to enlarge
    Lawrence, there are plenty of other forums. Best way is to completely ignore them.

    Lets help Drew and Sticky bring up Bimmerboost and M3Forum will be a thing of the past.
    I like your attitude! Thanks man!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    92
    Rep Points
    22.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by st06m3 Click here to enlarge
    Lawrence, there are plenty of other forums. Best way is to completely ignore them.

    Lets help Drew and Sticky bring up Bimmerboost and M3Forum will be a thing of the past.
    Trust me Bro, that is exactly what I have been working on!
    Drew has been keeping my "attitude" in check, daily =-))

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    293
    Rep Points
    226.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Other forums are definitely the best route, but I bet your thread would have been OK if you left out the PM...

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    610
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by spdu4ea Click here to enlarge
    Other forums are definitely the best route, but I bet your thread would have been OK if you left out the PM...
    Probably some truth to that, and I think Lawrence understands that as well, he's a very reasonable guy, but it was very frustrating for him not to be able to post about that accomplishment. I do think at times M3forum lumps all the HPF guys together, and that's unfortunate, because Lawrence is a great enthusiast. I talk to many HPF owners, not one of them approves of the few HPF guys that continually bash, attack and indulge in child like antics on the forums.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    RE:

    Now all became clear to me, I thank for the necessary information.
    You too, can learn how I meet women by ekman's techniques

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    629.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Wow, didn't know you could be permanently banned from a forum for speaking your thoughts regarding that forum in the off-topic section on a completely different forum. That is pretty low. Thanks for the memories M3F.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

    Why is this thread in the S54 section?

    This clearly an off-topic (non-engine related) issue.

    It's a forum bashfest thread. Come on guys...geez.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    610
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by The Dictator Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

    Why is this thread in the S54 section?

    This clearly an off-topic (non-engine related) issue.

    It's a forum bashfest thread. Come on guys...geez.
    Agreed.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    610
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    E90post is just about raping vendors out of their money and they could care less about the enthusiasts. M3forum is not even a good forum to begin with and does not even have many vendors... because the owner is missing in action and does not care so you have people like Beowoulf and Rez who have been bought off by vendors and have no one to hold them accountable.

    Basically, Nik @ VF engineering is getting destroyed right now due to all the bad press all over the internet. M3forum is his safe haven and he maintains his stranglehold on that forum at the expense of HPF... sad and truly pathetic that Rez and Beowoulf enable him.
    Everyone certainly has the right to their opinion J, but I have deleted a few posts here because IMHO they are crossing the line and for the record I personally do not believe that there is any proof or truth to much of what you are saying above, there are all kinds of conspiracy theories floating around, it's out of control.

    Like I said some of their actions I don't agree with and yes there is some bias, no way around that with human beings, but for the most part I enjoy M3forum and E90post/M3post quite a bit. Everyone needs to know that we are all individuals, we have our own opinions, and that the people who moderate this forum do not always agree with certain things and that this forum has no agenda for me personally other than another BMW FI option for enthusiasts to talk about their cars. I did this only because I thought it would be fun, I'm wondering if I was too naive to believe that a FI BMW forum could actually be civil, lol.

    More threads/posts are going to be scrutinized ASAP, when we have time, by myself and Jim and the appropriate steps will be taken to keep things civil. We are all fans of free speech but some this stuff crosses the line and adds nothing, my apologies as this is well overdue.
    Last edited by DLSJ5; 03-04-2010 at 03:52 PM.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •