Close

Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    John McCain DESTROYED By True American Patriot

    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,540
    Rep Points
    1,746.0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Did anyone expect anything different? My response would have been 100% the same. F McCain.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,478
    Rep Points
    32,154.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Glad McCain hand to stand there and listen to that.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,540
    Rep Points
    1,746.0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Glad McCain hand to stand there and listen to that.
    Problem is he believes his response 100%. If people don't like my decisions they will stop electing me, until then...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,478
    Rep Points
    32,154.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Problem is he believes his response 100%. If people don't like my decisions they will stop electing me, until then...
    He will get elected because people know his last name not because of his position. How do you think Bush Jr. got in there?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    262.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How do you think Bush Jr. got in there?
    The Supreme court?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    171
    Rep Points
    142.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,478
    Rep Points
    32,154.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    The Supreme court?
    A good point as well.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Longport,NJ
    Posts
    93
    Rep Points
    123.1
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Eric Bana for president ��

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Longport,NJ
    Posts
    93
    Rep Points
    123.1
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge why don't iPhone emoji work?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    London and USA
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Points
    1,444.9
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    So when you ALL (y'all) give McCain grief remember what he and many others have been through in Vietnam....... when y'all want to hate on McCain go and try this.............................

    Go and sit in a closet for 3 years..... tiny little closet.......... every 2nd day have someone give you a pint of dirty water to drink... every 3rd day have someone come and kick you in the ribs and throw savage rats in with you...... then let them beat you with a baseball bat sized trunk of wood... every day have someone come and urinate on you and then when they offer you a deal to escape your hell you will ACCEPT (if you admit war crimes and approve of the killing of your soldiers then you can leave).........

    McCain stayed and lived in hell with his mates and soldiers...

    How many of you pissants would do the same...

    You cry for your rights of freedom and then crap all over those like McCain who sacrificed for those very rights.. you disgust me you Nancy boys and gals

    Until you do better stfu about Senator John McCain.... unless you can really walk a few miles in his shoes and others like him..... really stfu... some of you are living proof that O"bummer is your SAD excuse for a leader
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive


    Click here to enlarge



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,478
    Rep Points
    32,154.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Vietnam was a long time ago it's 2013. Milking it for political gain does disservice to true veterans.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,186
    Rep Points
    934.8
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    what makes you guys believe this extremist wak job is a patriot?? with all the anger in his heart he seems like more like a home grown terrorist in the making to me. I wish all these people who hate the government so much got to see what anarchy is really like

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,478
    Rep Points
    32,154.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    His wanting those in power to follow the constitution is the extremist view now? Wonderful.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Group.america Click here to enlarge
    So when you ALL (y'all) give McCain grief remember what he and many others have been through in Vietnam....... when y'all want to hate on McCain go and try this.............................

    Go and sit in a closet for 3 years..... tiny little closet.......... every 2nd day have someone give you a pint of dirty water to drink... every 3rd day have someone come and kick you in the ribs and throw savage rats in with you...... then let them beat you with a baseball bat sized trunk of wood... every day have someone come and urinate on you and then when they offer you a deal to escape your hell you will ACCEPT (if you admit war crimes and approve of the killing of your soldiers then you can leave).........

    McCain stayed and lived in hell with his mates and soldiers...

    How many of you pissants would do the same...

    You cry for your rights of freedom and then crap all over those like McCain who sacrificed for those very rights.. you disgust me you Nancy boys and gals

    Until you do better stfu about Senator John McCain.... unless you can really walk a few miles in his shoes and others like him..... really stfu... some of you are living proof that O"bummer is your SAD excuse for a leader
    Am I to understand unless you go through what McCain and others went through, you have no right to voice your opinions on the disagreements on actions those in gov't are take ?

    People ( like this guy in the vid ) are crapping on McCain and various others ( as mentioned in the video ) because they're apart of the gov't which is screwing over their people. America sticks it's nose into others biz whenever it suits them, not because it's right. If that was the case, we'd virtually have zero military to defend the U.S.. Why ? There's always some tyrannical nutjob somewhere threatening the lives of the people to which we'd have to defend the innocent and incapable.

    You don't have to do better than what McCain did or any other vet or service man/woman. This isn't a " go through hell before you can voice your opinion " country. I believe VERY few would do the same as what those people did. Venturing into territory with prospects of being tortured and/or coming back with debilitating physical and/or psychological effects if at all isn't many peoples cup of tea. Especially when you may not agree with what's going on for whatever reason and it means squat. Regardless, if one CHOOSES that path, it's their choice. You're not better than anyone else for doing so and vice versa.


    This is my slight tweaking of your beginning statement, " So when you ALL (y'all) give McCain grief remember what he and many others have been through in Vietnam .... And then remember how he swore an oath and is now apart of the people that crap all over that oath. ".

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    507
    Rep Points
    257.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Hey at least McCain allows people that oppose him to his town meeting.

    Obama went to my home town (Warrensburg, MO) and they started taking people at 1:30 pm and it was supposed to start at 4:00 pm. His plane didn't land until 4:45 pm. But anyways.

    Anyone with a Conservative shirt, talking about causing a fuss or letters to read from where not admitted to that awesome talk about the economy!

    At least McCain allowed a guy like that in.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    London and USA
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Points
    1,444.9
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SleepersOwn Click here to enlarge
    Am I to understand unless you go through what McCain and others went through, you have no right to voice your opinions on the disagreements on actions those in gov't are take ?

    People ( like this guy in the vid ) are crapping on McCain and various others ( as mentioned in the video ) because they're apart of the gov't which is screwing over their people. America sticks it's nose into others biz whenever it suits them, not because it's right. If that was the case, we'd virtually have zero military to defend the U.S.. Why ? There's always some tyrannical nutjob somewhere threatening the lives of the people to which we'd have to defend the innocent and incapable.

    You don't have to do better than what McCain did or any other vet or service man/woman. This isn't a " go through hell before you can voice your opinion " country. I believe VERY few would do the same as what those people did. Venturing into territory with prospects of being tortured and/or coming back with debilitating physical and/or psychological effects if at all isn't many peoples cup of tea. Especially when you may not agree with what's going on for whatever reason and it means squat. Regardless, if one CHOOSES that path, it's their choice. You're not better than anyone else for doing so and vice versa.


    This is my slight tweaking of your beginning statement, " So when you ALL (y'all) give McCain grief remember what he and many others have been through in Vietnam .... And then remember how he swore an oath and is now apart of the people that crap all over that oath. ".

    I agree with everything pretty much...... anyone can and should voice their opinion.....

    Except your Constitution has been crapped on by virtually all of your White House/s and Congress going all the way back to Truman.... sometimes for our perceived benefit and sometimes because we (USA) think we are the police of the world.... or that our higher ups think they know better than you and slice into your rights and freedoms as they see fit......

    Many things that go on "behind closed" doors to protect you and I from outside forces VIOLATE your constitutional rights and after living through IRA London bombings, a Sarin gas attack in Tokyo and being in THAT Bali bar before it was bombed I can safely say your govt can keep on violating my rights as long as it keeps me safe from the external forces who want to see nice people like you and me dead.........

    Why McCain personally cops so much grief is beyond me but is probably because he opens his mouth and at least tries to show some leadership.......... may not be the leadership y'all want but in Aussie terms = he at least has a go

    Having fought against the worlds largest Muslim country and seen 1st hand in Africa and the middle east what they do to their own people I will take USA policing overseas as long as it keeps NBC's away from people who want to use them against us
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive


    Click here to enlarge



  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    London and USA
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Points
    1,444.9
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by onisyndicate Click here to enlarge
    Hey at least McCain allows people that oppose him to his town meeting.

    Obama went to my home town (Warrensburg, MO) and they started taking people at 1:30 pm and it was supposed to start at 4:00 pm. His plane didn't land until 4:45 pm. But anyways.

    Anyone with a Conservative shirt, talking about causing a fuss or letters to read from where not admitted to that awesome talk about the economy!

    At least McCain allowed a guy like that in.
    Dude up the street from me in the city is Obama's biggest backer... when he comes to town they close off my whole street and put up huge tents.... for $10k you can get in but cannot ask anything demanding
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive


    Click here to enlarge



  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Group.america Click here to enlarge
    I agree with everything pretty much...... anyone can and should voice their opinion.....

    Except your Constitution has been crapped on by virtually all of your White House/s and Congress going all the way back to Truman.... sometimes for our perceived benefit and sometimes because we (USA) think we are the police of the world.... or that our higher ups think they know better than you and slice into your rights and freedoms as they see fit......

    Many things that go on "behind closed" doors to protect you and I from outside forces VIOLATE your constitutional rights and after living through IRA London bombings, a Sarin gas attack in Tokyo and being in THAT Bali bar before it was bombed I can safely say your govt can keep on violating my rights as long as it keeps me safe from the external forces who want to see nice people like you and me dead.........

    Why McCain personally cops so much grief is beyond me but is probably because he opens his mouth and at least tries to show some leadership.......... may not be the leadership y'all want but in Aussie terms = he at least has a go

    Having fought against the worlds largest Muslim country and seen 1st hand in Africa and the middle east what they do to their own people I will take USA policing overseas as long as it keeps NBC's away from people who want to use them against us
    I understand how you feel however, i'm one of those people that don't like my rights to be violated to protect me. I will not sacrifice liberty for safety and neither should anyone else. Keeping things for my safety behind closed doors is one thing trampling over the things you supposedly stand for to do it is something else. If the gov't was to simply inform the people of the real world truths they would probably win people over. It's not a secret we're a bully and we need to do certain deplorable things to maintain our way of life. I'd rather you kept it 100% with me and let me know " we're invading xyz because we're short on oil and we need to control the territory etc " ( just for an example ). I could deal with that honestly. But, don't lie to my face about not doing something along the lines of invasion of privacy and then do it, get busted and say " oh it's for your own good ". That's what I don't like.

    And personally, I don't know why McCain catches any more flack than anyone else. Maybe it's because he's one of the only few that'll stand there to take it ? I dunno.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    London and USA
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Points
    1,444.9
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Yes, Google is violating just about every known privacy tenet dear to my soul as we speak and they do it in the name of E-commerce but I agree with everything you said......

    Sometimes you can take democracy too far but as a military, the last thing you want is the public (and therefore by rote the enemy) knowing everything
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive


    Click here to enlarge



  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Arlington, VA
    Posts
    169
    Rep Points
    142.6
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Group.america Click here to enlarge
    Yes, Google is violating just about every known privacy tenet dear to my soul as we speak and they do it in the name of E-commerce but I agree with everything you said......
    Yes, but you aren't legally bound to use Google services and can choose not to have an account. With government, there's no alternative.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Group.america Click here to enlarge
    Sometimes you can take democracy too far but as a military, the last thing you want is the public (and therefore by rote the enemy) knowing everything
    Tactics, capabilities, technology, operational plans....sure those need to be protected. But broad actions ("invading Iraq") and motivations? Nah, those need to be dsicussed in the open.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No


    Mccain & Obama supported killings of Christians
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •