Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nawlinstornado Click here to enlarge
    I'm very interested in all the parts you listed as fitting on the M278 (intake, outlet pipes, down pipes, and intercooler upgrade). When are these going to be available? Have you guys settled on pricing yet?
    @ALPHA Performance

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @nawlinstornado I am sorry I scoured my inbox and saw nothing. If you are in VA as your location suggests it would be a bit unnecessary to come all the way to Chicago for a diff install though. I think you made the right choice.

Regarding the upgrade parts they are already in process but I anticipate about 12-16 weeks before we are going to have products ready to ship. No pricing just yet.

Eric

@ALPHA Performance,
    I still haven't received a response, so I'm assuming that you never found my email. No worries, I've already scheduled my diff install with At Speed.

I'm very interested in all the parts you listed as fitting on the M278 (intake, outlet pipes, down pipes, and intercooler upgrade). When are these going to be available? Have you guys settled on pricing yet?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ALPHA Performance Click here to enlarge
    @nawlinstornado I am sorry I scoured my inbox and saw nothing. If you are in VA as your location suggests it would be a bit unnecessary to come all the way to Chicago for a diff install though. I think you made the right choice.
    I am in Virginia, and I would have had you guys do more work if I drove that far. I can always find a way to entertain myself in Chicago, too - it would have made a nice road-trip. But since your parts aren't ready/available yet, it doesn't look like there is anything else you could have done.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ALPHA Performance Click here to enlarge
    Regarding the upgrade parts they are already in process but I anticipate about 12-16 weeks before we are going to have products ready to ship. No pricing just yet.
    Thanks. Once you guys develop a price list, I'll address the issue with you again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

@ALPHA Performance,
    I was just looking at those CAD drawings again and was wondering what those two carbon-looking bulges are at the front of the down-pipes. Are those mini-cats? Flex-joints?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

@ALPHA Performance,
    I was just looking at those CAD drawings again and was wondering what those two carbon-looking bulges are at the front of the down-pipes. Are those mini-cats? Flex-joints?
    They are flex-joints Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They are flex-joints Click here to enlarge
    Will those be part of the production design? If so, why? I'm curious because other vendors are going with mandrel-bent one-piece designs. Is there an advantage?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Will those be part of the production design? If so, why? I'm curious because other vendors are going with mandrel-bent one-piece designs. Is there an advantage?
    gives us more current compliance and also allows them to be used with future products. Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12