Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

E90 LCI aggressive wheels. 18x10 and 18x12 😬😮

What's up guys a lot of you may know me from the other forum that made me infamous. Lol. Anyway just thought I would share a few pics I snapped after dropping it lower this weekend. Only worked on the rear the front is going t be worked on next weekend.

Wheels are WORK wheels VSXX stepped up and custom made. Brushed clear centers mirror polished inner barrels, chrome outer lips and real gold plated hardware. This is the most aggressive set up to date on a e90 LCI and want to show people what can be done with these cars. Ok here is a few pics more to come next week.

Here is a before pic of how it sat before the new lowwww

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

And here are some after pics as of now
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

I am obviously static and running very aggressive offsets which I don't release but I will say the front 18x10 is around et10 and the rear is around et20. Thanks for looking. Love it or hate it all comments are welcome 😉
    BMW PE/JB4/ER charge pipe/Synapse BOV/GodSpeed FMIC/BMS DCI/BMW Performance shift knob and boot Alcantara/BMW Performance V2 Electric wheel/P3 V2 GAUGE/E92 lighting/OEM Msport kit/LTBMW CF Lip Molded/ BC Racing Flushstance Coilovers/CCW Classics Powder coated Orange 18x10 front 18x11.5 Rear.... SAY YES TO BIG WHEELSClick here to enlarge SOLD!!!!!!! NEW WHEELS BEING MADE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I liked it before you went lower to be honest. Probably as I have owned a slammed car and it got REALLY old not being able to pull into parking lots/gas stations.

Now it just looks like a hard parked hella flush car...

What suspension are you on? Did you do any more other than rolling the fenders?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    I liked it before you went lower to be honest. Probably as I have owned a slammed car and it got REALLY old not being able to pull into parking lots/gas stations.

Now it just looks like a hard parked hella flush car...

What suspension are you on? Did you do any more other than rolling the fenders?
    I hear you brother to be honest the before is more my style and what I like but I got bored driving like that all summer so I decided to just slamm it down just to have a bit of a change from my norm. It's a love hate look for sure.

Suspension is BC racing coils extreme drop kit with swapped out stiffer swift springs. 4 bumpstops on each corner. Fenders are not rolled but a actually cut and shaved for a lot more clearance. Camber plates are in the front and camber and toe arms in the rear. The rear is sitting at about (-4.5) - (-5). The 18x10 is on a 245/35 and the 18x12 is on a 285/30 ��
    BMW PE/JB4/ER charge pipe/Synapse BOV/GodSpeed FMIC/BMS DCI/BMW Performance shift knob and boot Alcantara/BMW Performance V2 Electric wheel/P3 V2 GAUGE/E92 lighting/OEM Msport kit/LTBMW CF Lip Molded/ BC Racing Flushstance Coilovers/CCW Classics Powder coated Orange 18x10 front 18x11.5 Rear.... SAY YES TO BIG WHEELSClick here to enlarge SOLD!!!!!!! NEW WHEELS BEING MADE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

It is fun to run around slammed for a while you are right. Certainly gets some looks too.

Those wheels are sick...I can't stop looking at them. Any close ups of them? How is the transition from the polished inner barrels to the chrome outer lips?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It is fun to run around slammed for a while you are right. Certainly gets some looks too.

Those wheels are sick...I can't stop looking at them. Any close ups of them? How is the transition from the polished inner barrels to the chrome outer lips?

Thanks brother. I'm so used to getting the looks because of how aggressive of a wheel I always have run anyway. I just needed something different because I'm done modding pretty much so only change now is wheels and height. The transition is great you normal people think there fully polished lips and barrels but the chrome has a deeper look and I got it for the maintenance as I'm tires of messing with polished wheels. Lol. Here's a few pics of tthem after we finished making them and a few of my front end etc

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Ever thought of selling the car?

What is up with the guy holding the purse in the 1st post?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Ever thought of selling the car?

What is up with the guy holding the purse in the 1st post?

Lol. If the price is right. E90 335i factory Msport 38,000 km full bolt on except meth. CF Front lip molded in with CF under splitter. Custom headlights done with upgraded led halos.

Oh and the little guy with the purse is my little 4'11 100lb Asian girlfriend. LMFAO

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

dayum, not my style but i can respect the work it takes to make that happen. curious - How are you getting the mirror polish on the lips? I tried refinishing mine but cannot get the luster yours have, even after machine polishing.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge