Close

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: RIP Giorgi Tevzadze ( M5 e34 Georgian Street-Drifter )

              
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,843
    Rep Points
    1,542.8
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No

    RIP Giorgi Tevzadze ( M5 e34 Georgian Street-Drifter )

    <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=58ypqSjw19w#t= 58" target="_blank">

    He died in the passenger seat, kinda sad because he was a great driver, even if you disagree with his choices.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    117
    Rep Points
    29.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    He could have taken many other lives with that kind of driving on the road. If you have skills then take it to the track , or is his skill the fact that he is missing some common brain cells ?
    Going by the pictures i see i that clip he seems to be married to a lovely wife. At that moment he should have quit acting like a moron and think about the family he would leave behind if his 'skills' would let him down.
    I have absolute respect for people who do extreme or dangerous sports and it's their choice when they die doing it , but please keep that stuff for a closed circuit or environment.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    955
    Rep Points
    2,165.0
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Oh no Click here to enlarge I have to ask is there a Video of the crash?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,843
    Rep Points
    1,542.8
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by funkmobster Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He could have taken many other lives with that kind of driving on the road. If you have skills then take it to the track , or is his skill the fact that he is missing some common brain cells ?
    Going by the pictures i see i that clip he seems to be married to a lovely wife. At that moment he should have quit acting like a moron and think about the family he would leave behind if his 'skills' would let him down.
    I have absolute respect for people who do extreme or dangerous sports and it's their choice when they die doing it , but please keep that stuff for a closed circuit or environment.
    He wasn't driving, I agree that its not safe and are poor choices, but his choice didn't end up killing him.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh no Click here to enlarge I have to ask is there a Video of the crash?
    I don't know sorry




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Wonder if it would have happened had he been driving. I saw his driving vids a while ago and they scared the crap out of me. It's clear he's talented but, I agree with the above in that his talent was wasted being a hooligan on the streets. Also, who knows, he might have stopped after he gotten married. Such irony in this one, still sad to see another life lost.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Louisville ky
    Posts
    618
    Rep Points
    494.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    That's too bad never want to see anyone go out like this but he did drive like a maniac. I wonder what happend? Why was he in the passenger seat of his own car?
    E46 323i-rip
    e46325ci- sold
    e85 z4-sold
    e46-m3-rip
    fj cruiser- for sale

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    537
    Rep Points
    1,302.2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    It's quite funny how you guys confuse pure luck with "skill" in that utter tools driving. The way he drove was nothing short of a brain dead moron, and the streets of Georgia are now safer that he'll no longer be driving like an idiot on them. He risked the lives of many people doing the stupid crap that he did, and let's just actually zero in on that because that just shows how lucky that guy was, not skillful.

    I've seen 1 video, not sure how many more he put out, but all it took in that one video is for any of those other drivers on the road to do something differently, something unexpected (which happens almost all the time) and it would've ended in a bloody pile of twisted metal, brains, and maybe some tears. If you drive like that you're already on borrowed time, and his death is proof, don't care if he was or wasn't driving when it happened, but it did end exactly how I expected for that idiot.

    And one more time kids: He's not relying on his abilities only, he's also relying on the other drivers, that they won't break early, or speed up to close his gap, so it's NOT SKILL.

    Here's more retards playing with other people's lives, again don't confuse this with skill:


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's quite funny how you guys confuse pure luck with "skill" in that utter tools driving. The way he drove was nothing short of a brain dead moron, and the streets of Georgia are now safer that he'll no longer be driving like an idiot on them. He risked the lives of many people doing the stupid crap that he did, and let's just actually zero in on that because that just shows how lucky that guy was, not skillful.

    I've seen 1 video, not sure how many more he put out, but all it took in that one video is for any of those other drivers on the road to do something differently, something unexpected (which happens almost all the time) and it would've ended in a bloody pile of twisted metal, brains, and maybe some tears. If you drive like that you're already on borrowed time, and his death is proof, don't care if he was or wasn't driving when it happened, but it did end exactly how I expected for that idiot.

    And one more time kids: He's not relying on his abilities only, he's also relying on the other drivers, that they won't break early, or speed up to close his gap, so it's NOT SKILL.

    Here's more retards playing with other people's lives, again don't confuse this with skill:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ujejivtnY
    What's really funny is how bad you're denying to truth of someone's ability simply because you disagreed with how they used it. I know you're just hating because you disapprove with his actions but, it really makes you look stupid. Not that you are of course. I can disagree with someone's actions without lying about them.


    Are snipers always " lucky " when they hit a target because of some unforeseen event not occurring ? Or could it be that pesky " skill " people seem to say about those with such outcomes ?

    One more time kids: Just because you don't agree doesn't mean it's sensible to act as if it's not true.

    I know you're " jus saying " but, so am I. Click here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    537
    Rep Points
    1,302.2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SleepersOwn Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's really funny is how bad you're denying to truth of someone's ability simply because you disagreed with how they used it. I know you're just hating because you disapprove with his actions but, it really makes you look stupid. Not that you are of course. I can disagree with someone's actions without lying about them.


    Are snipers always " lucky " when they hit a target because of some unforeseen event not occurring ? Or could it be that pesky " skill " people seem to say about those with such outcomes ?

    One more time kids: Just because you don't agree doesn't mean it's sensible to act as if it's not true.

    I know you're " jus saying " but, so am I. Click here to enlarge
    Wow I must really be stupid because I'm sitting here scratching my head trying to wrap my mind around how you just made a correlation between: Snipers....and Wannabe Initial D Dorifto King from some backward 3rd world country? Really? I mean does this thought also pop into your head often?

    Click here to enlarge

    I've been thinking about this for a few minutes now (about 3) much too long and still sitting here wondering how that made sense in your head. The only thing I can think of when you say snipers is those Hollywood snipers right? The ones on TV.... I mean surely you don't mean the ones in the military that undergo: Training from professionals and also constant practice....

    What kind of training did that Georgia Drift King receive? Is street drifting and shooting gaps in traffic a sanctioned auto sport now as well? Maybe he acquired the skill of the Jedi...you know "You don't want to pull out in front of me.." or "You don't need to change your lane...."

    Listen here chap, in that video there is nothing he can control, he can't control the other drivers, he doesn't know what they're doing, (only assuming they wont pull out in front of him suddenly) he is driving recklessly in an environment where he has no control whatsoever. What kind of skill did this guy have that allowed him to weave through traffic in such a manner.....oh yeah none!!! L-U-C-K. That's all it comes down to.

    The only way you will convince me that this stupid kid had any skill is if you show me him winning a race, a drift competition, anything that would showcase the skill of a driver and not luck....yeah good luck with that by the way I actually wont be waiting because I know you can't. That video is reminiscent of those "Skilled" arab drifters that were popular to watch a few years ago, getting those cars to go 360 multiple times while going 100mph on public roads with other cars present...yeah we all knew what was coming and that's why we watched them.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,461
    Rep Points
    25,139.6
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He wasn't driving, I agree that its not safe and are poor choices, but his choice didn't end up killing him.
    He chose to sit in the passenger seat. Was he with someone trying to show off?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,461
    Rep Points
    25,139.6
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by G0TB00ST? Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's too bad never want to see anyone go out like this but he did drive like a maniac. I wonder what happend? Why was he in the passenger seat of his own car?
    This.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •