14 Post(s)

Smile Sedan Hussein is now here!

Hey Sedan Hussein:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

lulz good name
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Welcome! I was just having a discussion yesterday about how you really weren't that bad of a guy.

I thought you views on education, healthcare, and women's rights were a great example for other Arab nations.

Also, more Iraqis have died since our unneeded invasion then in your entire rule. It always blows my mind when people think the war was a good thing. Tons of american money spent, tons of Iraqi lives lost, and the average Iraqi's life is significantly worse off. Bravo Merica Bravo!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

This is Sedan Hussein though. He has strong views on the politics of cars I would assume and not countries.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is Sedan Hussein though. He has strong views on the politics of cars I would assume and not countries.
    Dammit I read the name too fast. Creative name.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Haha thanks for the comments fellas.

Just found this forum, and so glad I did. I'm tired of seeing pictures of new bumpers and wheels, glad to see that people are heavily modding their BMWS.

Just picked up my 03 ZHP about 2 months ago. Orient Blue/Tan currently has 72k miles.

Mods so far are Gruppe M intake and Hotchkis Sway bars. I just picked up a 3.38 diff and Bilstein PSS9s this weekend but have yet to put them on. After reading the threads on here all day, looks like a turbo kit might be the next mod!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sedan Hussein Click here to enlarge

Just found this forum, and so glad I did. I'm tired of seeing pictures of new bumpers and wheels, glad to see that people are heavily modding their BMWS.

Just picked up my 03 ZHP about 2 months ago. Orient Blue/Tan currently has 72k miles.

Mods so far are Gruppe M intake and Hotchkis Sway bars. I just picked up a 3.38 diff and Bilstein PSS9s this weekend but have yet to put them on. After reading the threads on here all day, looks like a turbo kit might be the next mod!
    Welcome.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sedan Hussein Click here to enlarge

Turbos can be a little rough on that engine. I used to have a 2004 330 zhp with a Active level 1 kit on it non intercooled, I made 285 whp Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Turbos can be a little rough on that engine. I used to have a 2004 330 zhp with a Active level 1 kit on it non intercooled, I made 285 whp Click here to enlarge

Good to know, maybe an preceding s54 swap will do the trick. Gotta keep the 4 door!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

You can build up the M54 but an S54 swap is awesome no doubt.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

You should swap in an N54, they say its new the 2JZ.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Has it been done yet? There was a thread while ago on e46f but the OP never updated, I assumed he never finished. It would be a real cool swap. Id love the boost.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

It's been done.