Close

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 381
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,356
    Rep Points
    32,764.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Ben Jaarvus needs a 30 point night for me to get the W..... It's only 4.5 times higher than his projection Click here to enlarge
    Yeah let's hope that doesn't happen.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    994
    Rep Points
    938.4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Tom Brady is a vagina....that is all.
    ​#Chuckstrong

  3. #78
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Had a pretty good week. Calvin Johnson and Jimmy Graham did what I expected them to.

    David Wilson still is killing me though...
    You're hurting at RB bad...but maybe you get lucky with Bradshaw and another backup pickup due to injury. Happened to me 4 years ago when I picked up Lagarette Blount and Fred Jackson and both finished in top ten points. Get lucky sometimes
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  4. #79
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Oh yes...and points leader through two weeks is......
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    970
    Rep Points
    1,406.3
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    You're hurting at RB bad...but maybe you get lucky with Bradshaw and another backup pickup due to injury. Happened to me 4 years ago when I picked up Lagarette Blount and Fred Jackson and both finished in top ten points. Get lucky sometimes
    i'm a little worried about rice. if he's hurt i'm royally screwed at RB since there is nothing good on the market.

    just made a few changes to me defense/defensive spots. hopefully it'll add a solid 5-10pts week over week.

    still can't believe i dropped ~90 points from week 1 to week 2.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrisisnapping Click here to enlarge
    i'm a little worried about rice. if he's hurt i'm royally screwed at RB since there is nothing good on the market.

    just made a few changes to me defense/defensive spots. hopefully it'll add a solid 5-10pts week over week.

    still can't believe i dropped ~90 points from week 1 to week 2.
    I just made a move at LB as well lol. Pretty sure I'm no.1 on waiver wire...who were you going for?
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,356
    Rep Points
    32,764.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    You're hurting at RB bad...but maybe you get lucky with Bradshaw and another backup pickup due to injury. Happened to me 4 years ago when I picked up Lagarette Blount and Fred Jackson and both finished in top ten points. Get lucky sometimes
    I wouldn't say bad just that it could be better. Bradshaw did well and McFadden is doing as I expected with his best still to come hopefully. I just need Wilson to get on track.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    994
    Rep Points
    938.4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I wouldn't say bad just that it could be better. Bradshaw did well and McFadden is doing as I expected with his best still to come hopefully. I just need Wilson to get on track.
    Colts just traded for Trent Richardson. Bradshaw will see less action soon.
    ​#Chuckstrong

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,356
    Rep Points
    32,764.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    Colts just traded for Trent Richardson. Bradshaw will see less action soon.
    You $#@!s! Click here to enlarge
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,356
    Rep Points
    32,764.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    $#@!ing son of a $#@! $#@!hole buttfucking barbara streisand loving pieces of $#@! $#@! all of you $#@! you in your $#@! $#@! dog$#@! taco
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,356
    Rep Points
    32,764.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    I am so $#@!ed in the RB game this is a joke. Wilson, now Bradshaw.

    What have I done to upset you Fantasy Football gods?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,209.2
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    MORENOOOOOO




  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    970
    Rep Points
    1,406.3
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    I'll be surprise if I hit 55.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,356
    Rep Points
    32,764.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Team did well but I'm still thin at RB. Bradshaw played really well wish I started him.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,209.2
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    HOLY $#@!.

    I went from 150 projected to 110. main RB hurt himself, my QB was so good he got benched at half. FML.

    and every one of my opponents players scored OVER there projections. ASSRAPE.




  16. #91
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    HOLY $#@!.

    I went from 150 projected to 110. main RB hurt himself, my QB was so good he got benched at half. FML.

    and every one of my opponents players scored OVER there projections. ASSRAPE.
    I still don't know everyone's BB screen name/team name, did you ever make a list @Sticky?

    And yes your are pretty $#@!ed at RB...but there is hope. Willis Mcgahee? Bernard Pierce? There's guys popping up but you probably only have another week to pickup anyone decent...and don't forget you can always trade...I mean I'm open to trades!
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,356
    Rep Points
    32,764.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    I still don't know everyone's BB screen name/team name, did you ever make a list @Sticky?

    And yes your are pretty $#@!ed at RB...but there is hope. Willis Mcgahee? Bernard Pierce? There's guys popping up but you probably only have another week to pickup anyone decent...and don't forget you can always trade...I mean I'm open to trades!
    I did not make a list I don't know who's who either.

    My main hope is for Wilson getting back on track. If I was strong at RB though you'd all be royally F'd.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,356
    Rep Points
    32,764.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    I still don't know everyone's BB screen name/team name, did you ever make a list @Sticky?

    And yes your are pretty $#@!ed at RB...but there is hope. Willis Mcgahee? Bernard Pierce? There's guys popping up but you probably only have another week to pickup anyone decent...and don't forget you can always trade...I mean I'm open to trades!
    Pierce bailed me out a bit so that was a good pick. Also banking on old man Stephen Jackson going down was a good idea as well but kind of wishing I grabbed Snelling instead of Rodgers.

    I'd be able to deal with it if it wasn't for that Trent Richardson trade. It's as if someone is trying to F me at RB as hard as possible.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  19. #94
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Pierce bailed me out a bit so that was a good pick. Also banking on old man Stephen Jackson going down was a good idea as well but kind of wishing I grabbed Snelling instead of Rodgers.

    I'd be able to deal with it if it wasn't for that Trent Richardson trade. It's as if someone is trying to F me at RB as hard as possible.
    Hopefully you haven't learned from this and next year will pick RB's late again. I do think you'd need more than a strong RB core to beat me though. haha

    My team name is Physical Altercation but I think you knew that. Wannabez is Tphaeng, I forget who E90SOFLO is
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,356
    Rep Points
    32,764.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Hopefully you haven't learned from this and next year will pick RB's late again. I do think you'd need more than a strong RB core to beat me though. haha

    My team name is Physical Altercation but I think you knew that. Wannabez is Tphaeng, I forget who E90SOFLO is
    I think I made the right decisions. It's just bad luck on the David Wilson and Bradshaw front. Nobody could have predicted a trade.

    The season isn't over and it's not like I'm struggling.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,209.2
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    BEAST mode is mine Click here to enlarge




  22. #97
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I think I made the right decisions. It's just bad luck on the David Wilson and Bradshaw front. Nobody could have predicted a trade.

    The season isn't over and it's not like I'm struggling.
    True, and no backs are going off big time like last year...not yet anyway. seemed like last year there was a 200yd rushing game every week, and a couple guys were putting up 30pts a week.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,356
    Rep Points
    32,764.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    True, and no backs are going off big time like last year...not yet anyway. seemed like last year there was a 200yd rushing game every week, and a couple guys were putting up 30pts a week.
    Hence why a tight end seemed like a better idea.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  24. #99
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Hence why a tight end seemed like a better idea.
    lol you didn't know that during the draft...I suppose if it stays this way you would look like a genius though....then we'll all be going..."Sticky...that $#@!ing Sticky" lmao
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,356
    Rep Points
    32,764.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    lol you didn't know that during the draft...I suppose if it stays this way you would look like a genius though....then we'll all be going..."Sticky...that $#@!ing Sticky" lmao
    You don't pick a tight end in the second round unless you know something about something.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •