Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Stinky's ADVENTURES: Back with more videos of the slow E46 M3

So, this weekend was fulfilled with motorcycle riding, car washing, and street racing. Here's how it all went down. My friends and myself were pretty frustrated with the car scene here so we decided to do something about it. We're going HAM!! on the texts with everyone around. Some luck found us some runs in a ghetto area we really didn't care too much about. They were all about "street racing" where we're more about the highway stuff. We're not getting into specific details but basically we were not down to run with these dudes. So we're thinking to ourselves what else could we do? Then we're like whatever we will try out this local meet tonight and see what it's all about. Boy am I glad we did. All in all I got in 4 runs, he got in 4 runs, and a bunch of other people got runs in.

So, when we initially got there, weíre met by a small parking lot with a 13í Viper in it, surrounded by 13 people with 13 cameras sharing 13 different facebook feeds. Cool. So Iím loud as hell being somewhat black and all, and Iím thirsty to run anything. Ahh that Red GTO over there looks good. He says heís stock at first. I clearly see an exhaust. Then 10 minutes later he spills some beans but not all of them. Torquer 2 Cam, full bolt on, auto car. Cool story bro, youíre going to walk me. But Iím thirsty as a 13 year old girl who just had sex for the first time. Gotta get it in. (I do not condone young girls having sex).

Hereís how that played out: first run was a 40 roll and the second a 60.

I lost pretty badly. He just pulled, and pulled, and pulled. Time for more mods.

So we get back Iím like good pull I expected it but I did expect him to pull more than he did. So Iím like blah, blah, blah, with all these people talking mods and stuffs, and this Audi pulls up. Really mature dude, cool peoples, THIRSTY!!! Awesome, heís talking about his bolt ons and Iím taking it all in trying to figure out how much power he makes. In the end I donít know tooo much about Audiís 2.7TT but I know enough to suffice. Heís got K04ís running 15 psi and full bolt ons. At first I was like, eh, I am going to lose pretty badly. He canít brake boost so I will get the jump, his turbos will spool, he will catch back up and put about a length or two on me right? Nope not what happened at all. Watch.

This was a 40 roll. He didnít want to give me a 60 roll and itís a good reason he didnít. It would have been worse for him. Iíve learned a thing or two about my car since the last few races.

So weíre all hyped up and thereís an SRT-4 there willing to run. Heís a full bolt on pump gas car and Iím like I will watch you run this turbo Miata and then I will run you. I beat him pretty bad. No video on this one but it was ugly. Off the hit I stole like 5 candies from his baby hands and never gave them back and continued the assault with some punches. Really cool guy and very mature but thereís always someone faster than you.

Well hopefully you enjoyed this weeks session of runs. Next week the M3 gets parked and the bike runs the GTO on a 175 or 200 progressive shot along with a WS6 on a 150 shot. Should be interesting if they hook. If they hook, they will win, if they spin theyíre going to lose.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    But I’m thirsty as a 13 year old girl who just had sex for the first time. Gotta get it in.
    hah

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Im still loling at the description

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm still not sure what I just read.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Honestly OP you should write a novel about your racing encounters. Would spend $10.99. Awesome lol
    BSM 2008 135i N54
    -VRSF 7" IC -VRSF DP's -n55 mids -BERK race -ER CP -TIAL BOV -BMS DCI -JB4 G5 ISO -ST coils -STOPTECH slotted rotors & pads -SLeK lip

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

He walked you pretty good. You need more powa...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He walked you pretty good. You need more powa...
    Truth.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Supercharger time?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
    Supercharger time?
    Based on the video... yes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Based on the video... yes.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Best description ever! lmao

I'm in the same boat as you dude!

Need more horsepowaz!
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Nugs Click here to enlarge
    I'm still not sure what I just read.
    Laughing at this too, lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Time to get some catless headers for a slight bump in top end power Click here to enlarge

If you want some cheap and easy mods, you can try to improve the ducting to your aFe Stage 2 and do a IAT Relocation. Top that all of with a solid tune or save the cash for a supercharger!
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

@flipm3 is right.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flipm3 Click here to enlarge
    Time to get some catless headers for a slight bump in top end power Click here to enlarge

If you want some cheap and easy mods, you can try to improve the ducting to your aFe Stage 2 and do a IAT Relocation. Top that all of with a solid tune or save the cash for a supercharger!
    SS catless headers oh for sure!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flipm3 Click here to enlarge

Just picked some AP headers up. There's no damn SS headers for sale otherwise I would pick up a set of those.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Time for some boost brother.
    John 3:16