Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He's going to town, in the end it will look like a one sided powerchip victory ROFL. I used powerchip and victory in the same sentence. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mthis Click here to enlarge
    there is a whole page missing lmao. oohh did you see the graph i posted here i posted on mbw and now its goneeeeee lol i knew that was going to happen im just suprised that i dint get put on probation or get banned for posting that lol
    If you got banned for posting that it would just make the situation that much more absurd. It would just be blatant abuse and of course you would mention it here and it would get blown up.

That is part of the cool thing about this, as this site gets bigger, and who knows where it may expand to, that may lead to at least a partial check on MBworld as they won't be able to silence all dissent. I like that Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If you got banned for posting that it would just make the situation that much more absurd. It would just be blatant abuse and of course you would mention it here and it would get blown up.

That is part of the cool thing about this, as this site gets bigger, and who knows where it may expand to, that may lead to at least a partial check on MBworld as they won't be able to silence all dissent. I like that Click here to enlarge
    Yep, its only a matter of time, MBW is huge but people aren't dumb and they aren't exactly stealth about it--well I give them credit for the older thread/post deletion.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Yep, its only a matter of time, MBW is huge but people aren't dumb and they aren't exactly stealth about it--well I give them credit for the older thread/post deletion.
    Considering how many MBworld members we are getting here, clearly there is a group that is unhappy there and desires freedom. There is a growing movement it would seem.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Manufacturers have been tolerating the aftermarket for a long time, however with stricter emissions regulations and this garbage economy (causing them to monitor and crack down on driveline warranty fraud even further), the time for tuning is coming to an end. By 2013-2014 everyone will be using these processors, and if you can't control the software end, hardware is useless. Increasing pressure from Green parties and misguided politicians will also play into making "tuning" illegal in this country in the next 5-10 years--add 1 degree of timing, go to jail. There are ways around this, like moving operations to a different country for instance, but it's still a pathetic sign of how far we've fallen for the current envirofad and as a pussified country. They way they see it, we just increase pollution, even though the truth is the complete opposite; a tuned motor is an efficient air pump that will see increased fuel economy at part throttle. HP is not the enemy but they will paint it like that guaranteed.
    First of all, I must say the figures in the first post are very impressive. I love it when numbers speak louder than words.
    Secondly, this post is one of the most intuitive manifestos I've read this month. It is sad, and it is very likely to be true. Nominated for quote of the month:
    "if you can't control the software end, hardware is useless."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mthis Click here to enlarge
    there is a whole page missing lmao. oohh did you see the graph i posted here i posted on mbw and now its goneeeeee lol i knew that was going to happen im just suprised that i dint get put on probation or get banned for posting that lol
    I saw that and I got 2 infractions and am on Probation for responding and of course my post disappeared. LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    $#@! MBWorld.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234