Close

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SpeedLimit? Click here to enlarge
    The idiot says to the jamaican with a WHITE wife and mixed child...
    Her family must be very proud.
    Did you pick her up at Weight Watchers or a support group for White Women with No Self Esteem ????

How many times have you seen an innocent man remain quiet during his own trial?
    It's common for a defendant to not take the stand when the state has not proven their case.

How do you know Trayvon Martin is a thug?
    Because I've seen the evidence that racists like you want to deny.

Sine the last act of terror was carried out by individuals who would be grouped in with white americans I guess we should all look at young white mails as terrorists...but I digress.
    How many people were murdered by blacks in the last 24 hours?
    How many were murdered by whites in the last year?
    Truth hurts when you are an ignorant racist, so you might not want to look it up.

why am I wasting words on someone who would be comfortable in a KKK rally?
    A black calling someone else racist.
    Thanks for the laugh.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    Her family must be very proud.
    Did you pick her up at Weight Watchers or a support group for White Women with No Self Esteem ????

It's common for a defendant to not take the stand when the state has not proven their case.

Because I've seen the evidence that racists like you want to deny.

How many people were murdered by blacks in the last 24 hours?
    How many were murdered by whites in the last year?
    Truth hurts when you are an ignorant racist, so you might not want to look it up.

A black calling someone else racist.
    Thanks for the laugh.
    White people should kick you out the club...unless you're just a seriously bad version of Louis CK. And no...i don't pick up women the same places you do bud. Have fun burning crosses this weekend Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

/
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

You ever heard of the Hamptons?
    If so, you can imagine my weekend and where I meet the well raised, educated, professional, and bastardless women that I date.

So, obviously you went trolling at the White Women with No Self Esteem support group.
    What a waste.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexand...7627427506882/
    Click here to enlarge

I'm glad you stuck around for more than 5 minutes so the rest of us aren't paying the bills for once.....or, are we already paying the bills ??????
    Hmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-12-2013 at 08:37 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Gotta love the edit time limits:

If so, you can imagine my weekend and where I meet the well raised, professional, educated women without bastard children that I date who are proud of their heritage and not trying to spite their failure fathers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Another example of our media getting it wrong:

http://www.businessinsider.com/ho-le...mistake-2013-7

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

If so, you can imagine my weekend and where I meet the well raised, educated, professional, and bastardless women that I date.

So, obviously you went trolling at the White Women with No Self Esteem support group.
    What a waste.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexand...7627427506882/
    Click here to enlarge

I'm glad you stuck around for more than 5 minutes so the rest of us aren't paying the bills for once.....or, are we already paying the bills ??????
    Hmmmmmmmm
    Beautiful picture of a college educated wife and mother...
    Nice to know you follow my work Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

/
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Well, I hope she's educated and a good mother because statistics say she'll be paying all the bills by herself and raising the kid on her own.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Well, I hope she's educated and a good mother because statistics say she'll be paying all the bills by herself and raising the kid on her own.
    Don't you think you're going a bit low?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Don't you think you're going a bit low?
    Nah.
    Just being honest.
    The problem with the current generation is everyone wants to deny reality because they think it's politically correct. I refuse to do that.
    I call it like it is.
    Would I like to be wrong and hope it turns out to be a fairy tale situation? Sure.
    But, statistics usually prove to be correct.

Go back and read that guy's posts.
    HE brought up that he has a WHITE (capitalized) wife and a mixed child.
    Like it's a trophy or something to antagonize people with.
    Par for the course.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-12-2013 at 09:15 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

HE brought up that he has a WHITE (capitalized) wife and a mixed child.
    Like it's a trophy or something to antagonize people with.
    Par for the course.
    Or he's just relating his real life experience and you're negatively generalizing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I don't mind generalizing as long as I am open to the possibility that they're exceptions to every rule.
    Besides, when you generalize, you're generally correct.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I don't mind generalizing as long as I am open to the possibility that they're exceptions to every rule.
    Besides, when you generalize, you're generally correct.
    Statistics like those aren't a rule.

I've never heard anyone say when you generalize you're generally correct. That's insane.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I just did.
    So, I guess I'm insane.
    I'm fine with that.
    I don't need anyone's approval and my decision making and social outlook has been working out just fine for me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I don't need anyone's approval and my decision making and social outlook has been working out just fine for me.
    Statistics might not support that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Statistics might not support that.
    You're right.
    Poor Trayvon had every right to beat the #hit out of Zimmerman and GZ should have taken the beating and learned his lesson not to follow and speak to a black man.......especially on the private property where GZ was an owner.
    I should also tell my sister to start dating a guy who looks like Trayvon because all of the statistics are just nonsense and because the Kardashians are doing it.

Wait.
    Didn't Lamar Odin just cheat on his new white wife and then when a photographer simply ASKED him about it yesterday , Odin attacked the guy, opened his car door, stole his entire suitcase full of equipment, in public, in broad daylight, in the middle of a PUBLIC STREET....while being filmed ???

That guy shoulda knew not to follow and speak to a black man because that warrants a beating according to the black community, right ????
    And I'm sure Odin is going to be a great husband and will stay around to raise his mixed child, right?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Poor Trayvon had every right to beat the #hit out of Zimmerman and GZ should have taken the beating and learned his lesson not to follow and speak to a black man.......especially on the private property where GZ was an owner.
    Not what I said. What I said was you were negatively generalizing a member and the mother of his child. This quoted statement is all you.

I should also tell my sister to start dating a guy who looks like Trayvon because all of the statistics are just nonsense and because the Kardashians are doing it.
    Pics?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Didn't Lamar Odin just cheat on his new white wife and then when a photographer simply ASKED him about it yesterday
    Probably not. I don't know who Lamar Odin is. I know of a Lamar Odom though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Where the F where you when the court was looking for unbiased jurors ????

Not to be a dick, but open a newspaper or google, my friend.
    You are living in a bubble and asking us to catch you up to the rest of the country.
    Yeah, I was definitely a bit vague there... HOWEVER - how dare YOU say that I live in a bubble, when EVERYONE knows that Lamar didn't cheat on Khloe.

If it hasn't been reported by TMZ or US Weekly, it ISN'T TRUE. Click here to enlarge

The above kinda explains why I don't know much of this case - and what I said in my original post. Not to get all off topic here, but the topic is the actual problem/issue imo. Why be overly concerned about this? The outcome won't affect any of us. For some reason, this was decided to be a core part of American "History" by our media, instead of the 200 (yes two HUNDRED) people that were homicide victims just in Chicago over the 4th weekend (think about that for a second... 200 people). This is the thing - I try not to pay attention to news like this for this reason alone... However, my original post/question shows how damn hard it is to actually "ignore" (or how damn effective the media is?) when it's the main topic of concern for everyone everywhere right now. Why? I have no idea - and will never understand it... I don't like it - that's for sure.

Regardless/end of rant/ - back to my original post/questions - I just didn't understand what was fact and what wasn't "fact". I know the basics of what happened, but haven't paid any attention to the case at trial. If he was on top of a man beating him within inches of life, it's justified. If he wasn't doing this, it wasn't justified. It's really that simple - however, it's a matter of race because of how it's spun. You can go back to the very start of this - it comes back to the hysteria about the picture used by the media - it was a race game from the get. IDK - we will see what happens.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Actually trials can have a huge effect on people. They can cause laws to be made/dissolved/or changed. I live in Florida and personally own several guns including a handgun. This case could change "stand your ground" for us, so yes, it actually can and most likely will effect me and where I live.

Still lol at Lamar "Odin"
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Actually trials can have a huge effect on people. They can cause laws to be made/dissolved/or changed. I live in Florida and personally own several guns including a handgun. This case could change "stand your ground" for us, so yes, it actually can and most likely will effect me and where I live.

Still lol at Lamar "Odin"
    I honestly had no idea the outcome of this trial has any bearing on any gun law. We just got concealed carry in Illinois "passed" - so that wouldn't be good... I am a gun fan, but have been living in a state that basically has no freedom... In other words, I didn't have much to take away Click here to enlarge

If he loses, stand your ground is likely going away in FL?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    I honestly had no idea the outcome of this trial has any bearing on any gun law. We just got concealed carry in Illinois "passed" - so that wouldn't be good... I am a gun fan, but have been living in a state that basically has no freedom... In other words, I didn't have much to take away Click here to enlarge

If he loses, stand your ground is likely going away in FL?
    Of course it hasn't been stated, and I doubt it would go away completely (never know), but I would be surprised if it at least isn't addressed by the state after this case
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Does BET?
    Nope! By the media I mean all media. Media provides basic data timely enough to still be useful, but most people don't recognize when they are getting good intel vs being propagandized.

Its like taking a position on which car, Audi or BMW, is best having only been told by others or having only read about the cars. Everyone of the posters would out a fool with no personal experience. Pics or it didn't happen right! No fantasies automotive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I can't believe the idiot talking heads on TV keep saying things like:
    "If GZ stayed in his car, TM would still be alive."
    "If Trayvon was white, he's still be alive"

This is SUCH bull$#@!.

All he had to do is say "$#@! you. That is MY house. I'm going home. Watch me walk in the front door. Leave me alone you, Creepy Cracker!" and he'd be alive.
    Trayvon is dead because he jumped GZ with no warming or physical provocation and started beating the $hit out of him........PERIOD.

I hope GZ sues the $hit out of EVERYONE after he's acquitted and takes all the money and lives comfortably for the rest of his life.
    This racial saga makes me sick ........and this is coming from someone who initially thought GZ should get life in prison based on the false reporting from the media.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

I can't believe the idiot talking heads on TV keep saying things like:
    "If GZ stayed in his car, TM would still be alive."
    "If Trayvon was white, he's still be alive"

This is SUCH bull$#@!.

All he had to do is say "$#@! you. That is MY house. I'm going home. Watch me walk in the front door. Leave me alone you, Creepy Cracker!" and he'd be alive.
    Trayvon is dead because he jumped GZ with no warming or physical provocation and started beating the $hit out of him........PERIOD.

I hope GZ sues the $hit out of EVERYONE after he's acquitted and takes all the money and lives comfortably for the rest of his life.
    This racial saga makes me sick ........and this is coming from someone who initially thought GZ should get life in prison based on the false reporting from the media.

You need help. Seriously

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

There's a lot assumptions and hilarity going on in this thread. The only real facts we truly know about this case is that:

1. Mr. Zimmerman removed himself from his car
    2. Followed Treyvon
    3. a fight ensued
    4. a teenager was shot.

Everything else is a grey area that allows people to choose what they feel is the truth. Knowing that individuals usually have a knack for self preservation in dire circumstances, while also thinking of what my actions would be if I was in Mr. Zimmerman's place, I would also assume the story would be twisted to show the defendant in a more favorable light. But then again, the outcome of this case doesn't really matter. If I was Treyvon's father, Mr. Zimmerman would be dead shortly after he gets his first taste of freedom regardless of having served a prison term.

TT C6,

I'm not a fan of the media chasing the racial bias thing, but the truth is that none of this would have happened had Mr. Zimmerman stayed in the car. Other than that, whats with the all the hate and generalizations? Did you get bullied by a black kid in school or have a girlfriend take by one? Somehow, I serious doubt you would be talking as such if you weren't behind the safety of a computer. Is that a threat, no. I'm just pointing out the courage people gain when they feel they're safe from physical harm; be it behind the anonymity of the internet or the barrel of a gun.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast