Close

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 479
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,918
    Rep Points
    31,886.9
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky - Can you please ban this yage202 $#@!ing idiot from my thread and remove all his posts and related responses?
    No. Opposing or disagreeing views in OT threads are under a different set of rules than car related threads. OT is more of a free for all.

    That said, the ability to ban will soon be available to everyone at a rep point cost.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Points
    21.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    What this trial boils down to is, what was the intent of the "stand your ground law" when it was passed. In my opinion the reason that GZ is guilty of manslaughter at a minimum is that losing a fight you initiated, is not a justifiable reason to use a firearm against another person. I do not believe that his actions meets the requirements of the law and as a result he will be found guilty. If this type of situation occurs in any other state in the country and this would be an open and shut murder case.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    262.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    With that said, you're a black guy, right?
    Neither right nor wrong. My views are informed by having met, befriend, worked with thousands of African Americans in my life time. Everyone I met was unique and trying to live their life. It doesn't fit the hypothesis that "all Blacks this or that....that's what I call stupid and ignorant!

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    I assume you're in insecure guy when you start using uncommon words incorrectly.
    Maybe uncommon in your 8th grade level of media understanding, but in my world, the investment world it is quite common. Exploiting the disparity between information sources will make you rich if you act on it or seemingly prescient if you get there first.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    violent and uncivilized mentality of most blacks
    Wow, did you say most Blacks instead of all Blacks? We might be getting somewhere.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    Following someone is NOT a crime
    Stalking someone is.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    The common black beleif
    I guess we aren't getting somewhere.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    trend of justifiable killings of violent criminals
    Again ignorant. Cops justifiably kill people (and dogs) all the time, usually sanitized by some review board. If GZ was correct in thinking that Martin was as thuggish as posters on this thread have implied, then he could have waited until the cops showed up, let them shoot Martin and then it would have been deemed justifiable homicide and none of this would be a national case. The outcome you desire would have fit your ignorant narrative. Cops shoot people (and dogs) guilty of nothing all the time.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    @TT C6 - please stop responding to this guy and hopefully he will go away.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    398
    Rep Points
    0.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky - Can you please ban this yage202 $#@!ing idiot from my thread and remove all his posts and related responses?
    C'mon man.
    Freedom of speech.
    We live in such a censored and politically correct world.
    The internet should be the last bastion of free speech.

    Even if some people are completely uneducated racists, they should be able to open their mouths and prove how stupid they are.

    Even you and I go at it.
    I agree with you when you are right.
    And call you a dumbass when you're wrong. Click here to enlarge
    THAT is free speech.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    C'mon man.
    Freedom of speech.
    We live in such a censored and politically correct world.
    The internet should be the last bastion of free speech.

    Even if some people are completely uneducated racists, they should be able to open their mouths and prove how stupid they are.

    Even you and I go at it.
    I agree with you when you are right.
    And call you a dumbass when you're wrong. Click here to enlarge
    THAT is free speech.
    LOL - fair enough, I'm beginning to like you. Carry on. Repped

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    398
    Rep Points
    0.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    Neither right nor wrong. My views are informed by having met, befriend, worked with thousands of African Americans in my life time. Everyone I met was unique and trying to live their life. It doesn't fit the hypothesis that "all Blacks this or that....that's what I call stupid and ignorant!

    Such a coward.
    I initially, and proudly state what I am, and ask you to do the same and you hide behind some vague statement. S
    o cowardly.

    Maybe uncommon in your 8th grade level of media understanding, but in my world, the investment world it is quite common. Exploiting the disparity between information sources will make you rich if you act on it or seemingly prescient if you get there first.
    You INCORRECTLY used a financial term completely out of context in a manner that gave the impression you are an insecure guy trying to sound intelligent.....perpetuating a stereotype. Congrats.



    Wow, did you say most Blacks instead of all Blacks? We might be getting somewhere.
    Ya. Because I am educated and I am not a racist. My education has taught me that nature and nurture determines what we become, not the color of our skin or where we originate. I also know statistics, and only a racist or a fool denies them. Many stereotypes and biases are based on statistics and personal experiences. A racist denies the existence of exceptions, while a fool ignores the statistics.


    Stalking someone is.

    When you make me type something multiple times, it makes you appear stupid and you annoy the #hit out of me. GZ did NOT stalk TM. He broke NO laws. If he had, he would have been charged with additional crimes.



    I guess we aren't getting somewhere.
    No. Unfortunately, you still sound cowardly, racist, and stupid.


    Again ignorant. Cops justifiably kill people (and dogs) all the time, usually sanitized by some review board. If GZ was correct in thinking that Martin was as thuggish as posters on this thread have implied, then he could have waited until the cops showed up, let them shoot Martin and then it would have been deemed justifiable homicide and none of this would be a national case. The outcome you desire would have fit your ignorant narrative. Cops shoot people (and dogs) guilty of nothing all the time.
    GZ didn't know TM was violent until TM started violently attacking GZ without warning. If GZ wanted to shoot TM, why did he take the time to follow him and to call the police to give them notice if he was about to murder someone? Why did GZ make multiple lenghty statements on video, without a lawyer present, without even consulting a lawyer, if he had anything to hide.
    If you have any common sense, USE IT.

    Ignorant?
    At least I'm not embarrassed to admit my race and ethnicity and I can support my positions.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-12-2013 at 05:38 PM.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    MJ-
    PLEASE don't bring up poverty as an excuse for blacks.
    Jamie Foxx is rich and one of the most disgusting racists I have ever listened to.
    In the end, rich blacks continue to be be just as racist as the most poor blacks.
    Obama's election and events like Trayvon have proven this over and over again.
    EVERY group that immigrated here was killed, persecuted, and overcame poverty. Irish, Italian, Jews, Chinese, etc, etc.
    How come the blacks have been here the longest of all these groups and have assimilated and succeeded the least ???

    Yage-

    That was a typo. I obviously meant UNeducated minorities.
    I don't separate jews and whites.
    I did that to give examples of all the other groups that don't riot and loot when we don't get the results we want from our judicial or political system.
    If GZ is wrongfully found guilty, I will donate to his legal fund for the appeal, not use the verdict as an excuse steal from innocents for my own selfish financial gains, or beat/murder innocent victims.

    It's a shame women don't have more self respect like they did in the days of Emmitt Till.
    I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear, poverty is not excuse to be racist, I was nearly pointing out how the majority of crime is associated with poverty, and the majority of blacks live in poverty. It's not excuse, merely fact.

    I love how even the family of TM says it wasn't about race, but the general consensus from the media is that the black community is upset over a black kid being killed. I'm pretty sure no matter the color of their skin if they were beating on GZ, he still would have pulled out his gun.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    674
    Rep Points
    986.1
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    SOOO TT C6 Are you raciest against blacks? Just curious

    Also so Trayvon is a gangster because of his pictures? I post tons of stupid ass pictures on my Facebook. Am I a gangster or thug? No do I own several business YES so if you where to see me I assume you would think I was a thug because I am young and have the (thug look correct)?

    Also so what you are saying is that if someone follows you in the dark while you are walking alone unarmed and you are 17 years old you wouldn't try to defend yourself or protect yourself at all cost? If someone where following me while I was walking and confronted me violently, they would get knocked the $#@! out. Seriously Zimmerman was in the wrong for following a kid that wasn't doing anything wrong at all. Had no weapons and wasn't doing anything illegal. Zimmerman just got his ass beat and pussed out and used a gun after he in fact had control over the saturation.

    One thing I do agree on is that the media is who made this a racial issue... If he was in fact white I do not believe this would of been blown up like this. But the media makes money off this, so of course its getting blown the hell up.

    Wait isn't Zimmerman Hispanic? Not white?

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    674
    Rep Points
    986.1
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I don't know where you guys are from but here in California the majority of crimes and poor go to the Hispanics by far. Have you seen the inside of a prison? Hispanics took the place of blacks.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Correct, he's Hispanic. IMO, I agree the media is racist for using the black community for ratings which is basically what has happened.

    I don't think anyone has called him a thug solely based on pictures, but his family's comments, his criminal record, backed up by photos pretty much confirms it.

    In. California sure, because the general population that live in poverty is now majority Hispanic in several states, not just Cali. That's not the case nationwide though, mainly just border states.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    262.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky - Can you please ban this yage202 $#@!ing idiot from my thread and remove all his posts and related responses?
    We running the fast break too much for you? You want to take your ball (thread) and go home?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    @TT C6 - please stop responding to this guy and hopefully he will go away.
    Stop impugning all blacks and I would get back to only talking about the case. Keep that BS to yourself.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    Even if some people are completely uneducated racists, they should be able to open their mouths and prove how stupid they are.
    Agreed. But probably not how you meant it.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    Such a coward.
    Are you informed better in this by me being Black, White, Yellow, Red or anything in between? Do you need to see what I look like so you know who I am or what I am about. With your ability to know Jenteal from a few hours on the witness stand, you can probably nail me from the 78 posts I have put on this site.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    You INCORRECTLY used a financial term completely out of context
    I didn't, but you will never understand.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    My education has taught me that nature and nurture determines what we become, not the color of our skin or where we originate.
    So the blanket statement about all Blacks is wrong?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    GZ did NOT stalk TM


    You know this? I get followed all the time and don't feel for my safety. If someone is specifically following me, then its stalking. You don't have to type so much. Just agree.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    If GZ wanted to shoot TM, why did he take the time to follow him and to call the police to give them notice if he was about to murder someone?
    Maybe because the lying cop wannbe decided to be a hero, in his own mind, and take matters into his own hands. Didn't work out to well for either of them.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    Why did GZ make multiple lenghty statements on video, without a lawyer present, without even consulting a lawyer, if he had anything to hide.
    Because he is a $#@!ing idiot. He thought the cops and the law and order crowd would praise him.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    At least I'm not embarrassed to admit my race and ethnicity and I can support my positions.
    Couple of my cars are Black. Does that help inform your world view. Whatever I say, you will filter it through your race cloud, to justify your ignorant comments.

    Since your now writing in bold red letters with a lot of caps, I assume your upset and incapable of further enlightened discussion. Had you been able to separate your racial animosity towards all blacks from the merits of the case this discussion would have been more productive.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    262.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    even the family of TM says it wasn't about race, but the general consensus from the media is that the black community is upset over a black kid being killed. I'm pretty sure no matter the color of their skin if they were beating on GZ, he still would have pulled out his gun.
    +1 Unfortunately the media knows dick about the "Black community".

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    398
    Rep Points
    0.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I just wasted 30 minutes typing $hit out for this site to error out on me.
    I'm not wasting time with tedious edits anymore.

    Majority of blacks I interact with or read about are racist.
    Majority of blacks I interact with and read about think it's acceptable to use violence to respond to non violent situations.
    Trayvon caused his own death.
    Trayvon WAS doing something illegal when he was shot....HE WAS ATTACKING GZ WITHOUT PROVOCATION!
    Trayvon initiated the verbal interation. Trayvon initiated the violence.
    GZ did NOTHING illegal by following as proven by he was not charged with anything.
    GZ had every right to shoot his violent attacker.
    GZ had to assume TM would eventually get his gun based on the beating he was getting.
    ANyone who has been in a street fight before, or has carried a gun, knows the only way a gun can stop someone beating you when you are in the "guard position" is by you pulling the trigger while pointed at their chest. There is no way to "draw down" on your attacker and warn them to cease without the gun being knocked away or potentially discharged unintentionally.

    If you had any intelligence, or you actually thought before typing, you would have realized I was typing in RED because I was responding WITHIN YOUR QUOTED TEXT in order to differentiate my words from yours.
    You are incapable of upsetting me.

    Yage-
    The fact that you are embarrassed to admit your race says everything we need to know about you.
    Regardless, you're just plain stupid.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-12-2013 at 06:31 PM.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    262.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    No, florida is far from top ten violent crime, in pure numbers of crimes
    http://www.bjs.gov/ satisfy yourself.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Cause blacks commit crime all the time, it's expected.
    Not by me. life's too short.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    it's purely a fact that most crime happens at the poverty level
    If you left it there I would agree.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    And now you're saying it's ok to attack someone for following someone
    Never said it's ok. The feeling of being stalked is a different than being followed, seems to me. Martin should have done what exactly?

    If he was a thug, then Martin would always be on the lookout for competing thugs, getting sprayed is an occupational hazard for a thug. True thugs carry. Met a few through volunteer work and every one of them carried at all times.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    262.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    If you had any intelligence, or you actually thought before typing, you would have realized I was typing in RED because I was responding WITHIN YOUR QUOTED TEXT in order to differentiate my words from yours.
    You have not been doing it all along. Look at your response from the beginning. More and more manic.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    The fact that you are embarrassed to admit your race says everything we need to know about you.
    Regardless, you're just plain stupid.
    The kids on the playground say oooooooooooh!

    I'll leave it there. See you in a better thread. I am sure your focus is better elsewhere.

    Shameless plug

    Do I get rep points for ending this from anybody?

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    398
    Rep Points
    0.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Unhappy

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    http://www.bjs.gov/ satisfy yourself.



    Not by me. life's too short.



    If you left it there I would agree.



    Never said it's ok. The feeling of being stalked is a different than being followed, seems to me. Martin should have done what exactly?

    If he was a thug, then Martin would always be on the lookout for competing thugs, getting sprayed is an occupational hazard for a thug. True thugs carry. Met a few through volunteer work and every one of them carried at all times.
    You are asking us what Trayvon should have done and YOU work with kids?
    Do us a favor and keep your stupidity to yourself.

    Trayvon should have kept walking or politely addressed the guy who was following him. If he had done either, he would still be alive.


    You want to take about "thugz" and "street life".
    Real OG's throw down with their fists like men.
    They aren't afraid of giving a beating or getting one, straight up, man to man.
    The current generation are mostly punks hiding behind numbers or triggers because they are so insecure that they can't handle taking a beating.
    It's almost impossible to get a "fair one" in the street anymore or for words or fists to end a squabble.


    With all that said, GZ wasn't "street". He is a square suburban civilian. He has no street sense whatsoever.
    He is a civilian who acted within his rights.....both in the eyes of the law and the street. Trayvon was a bully who thought he was going to hand out a one sided and uncontested beating to a weak suburban mark. Instead, Trayvon turned out to be the weak mark and was taught a fatal lesson.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    398
    Rep Points
    0.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    You have not been doing it all along. Look at your response from the beginning. More and more manic.



    The kids on the playground say oooooooooooh!

    I'll leave it there. See you in a better thread. I am sure your focus is better elsewhere.

    Shameless plug

    Do I get rep points for ending this from anybody?
    We all don't have to agree on everything.
    It's a FORUM.

    Make a point and defend it.
    But, if you post stupid $hit, expect to be called out on it.


    Manic?
    Get over yourself.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    398
    Rep Points
    0.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    The news is STILL using pics of a 11 year old Trayvon as the only graphic for the Zimmerman trial.
    What a f@cking disgrace.

    If I ever go on a dating site, I am going to use my jacked up college pics and say I thought that's what's you were supposed to do cause that's what the media does.

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,586
    Rep Points
    2,017.6
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I haven't read most of these posts, and to be honest, haven't been keeping track of the case - so excuse this if it's already been addressed. Has it been proven that this kid beat up the man who shot him? In other words, were there any witnesses that saw him punching him while on top of the guy who shot him?

    I don't know what happened - however, if he was punching the man/smashing his head into the ground - I would imagine that's cause for justifiable deadly force... The other thing - we don't know how the man approached the kid. It could have went a few ways - in other words, if the kid mouthed off to GZ, who's to say GZ didn't start this knowing he was protected by a weapon?

    I think it's a mess of a case, however regardless of what was said - if the kid was beating his life out of him, it's justifiable in my book. I think the tough part is knowing if GZ's intentions were to kill before he even contacted him - however, if the kid ended up beating him to death, it's still justifiable.

    I agree completely that people should be fighting more with hands and using guns less. There was an awesome episode of VICE about Chicago - it's literally amazing how many people will die this weekend in Chicago - yet will go unnoticed by the news. More people die per day in Chicago than during the peak of the war... It's crazy stuff...

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    398
    Rep Points
    0.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    I haven't read most of these posts, and to be honest, haven't been keeping track of the case - so excuse this if it's already been addressed. Has it been proven that this kid beat up the man who shot him? In other words, were there any witnesses that saw him punching him while on top of the guy who shot him?

    I don't know what happened - however, if he was punching the man/smashing his head into the ground - I would imagine that's cause for justifiable deadly force... The other thing - we don't know how the man approached the kid. It could have went a few ways - in other words, if the kid mouthed off to GZ, who's to say GZ didn't start this knowing he was protected by a weapon?

    I think it's a mess of a case, however regardless of what was said - if the kid was beating his life out of him, it's justifiable in my book. I think the tough part is knowing if GZ's intentions were to kill before he even contacted him - however, if the kid ended up beating him to death, it's still justifiable.

    I agree completely that people should be fighting more with hands and using guns less. There was an awesome episode of VICE about Chicago - it's literally amazing how many people will die this weekend in Chicago - yet will go unnoticed by the news. More people die per day in Chicago than during the peak of the war... It's crazy stuff...
    Where the F where you when the court was looking for unbiased jurors ????Click here to enlarge

    Not to be a dick, but open a newspaper or google, my friend.
    You are living in a bubble and asking us to catch you up to the rest of the country.

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,918
    Rep Points
    31,886.9
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    +1 Unfortunately the media knows dick about the "Black community".
    Does BET?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    262.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    We all don't have to agree on everything.
    It's a FORUM.
    Agreed

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    Make a point and defend it.
    I did.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    But, if you post stupid $hit, expect to be called out on it.
    You are right, that's why I called you out over your racial cloud.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    Get over yourself.
    That'll never happen. But I can get over you. Fire away!

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    398
    Rep Points
    0.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    You are right, that's why I called you out over your racial cloud.
    Cuz only blacks and liberals are the only ones above racism, right?

    You've been good for some laughs at your expense in here, I'll give you that.

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    574
    Rep Points
    799.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    You are either a racist black, a foolish leftists, or you don't read.

    A dispatcher is NOT a cop. You don't need to obey them.
    Regardless, they said "You dont need to follow him".

    Trayvon was NOT an innocent kid.
    He was a violent criminal who is responsible for causing his own death.

    Use your brain.
    If GZ had done ONE thing wrong, he would have been charged with other crimes. The ONLY thing he is being falsely charged with is over defending himself by pulling the trigger.
    He will be acquitted in the end because TM initially broke the law and began the violence, not GZ.

    Let the public see what a thug looks like after he chooses the wrong victim and gets shot dead in the street like the animal he was.
    Maybe it will be a deterrent to all the other Trayvons out there.
    The idiot says to the jamaican with a WHITE wife and mixed child...
    It's obvious theres a high level of ignorance present as people like you(regardless of race) speak from a "factual" point of view which is in fact the guy who is saying anything possible to avoid jail for a wrong he obviously committed. How many times have you seen an innocent man remain quiet during his own trial? How do you know Trayvon Martin is a thug? Since the last act of terror was carried out by individuals who would be grouped in with white americans I guess we should all look at young white males as terrorists...but I digress. Intentionally(most likely) or not, Zimmerman killed the only other witness so speaking in such a factual manner just shows how much you want the stereotypes to be true and to turn around to other ignorant folk(black, white, whoever) and say,"I told you so"...why am I wasting words on someone who would be comfortable in a KKK rally?
    Last edited by SpeedLimit?; 07-12-2013 at 07:58 PM.

    Click here to enlarge

    /
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •