Close

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: George Zimmerman Trial

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

This is so close to what I beleive that I am saying where has he been?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    will take a dim view.
    There plenty of "dim views" in the black community, in the media, and on this forum.
    You are one of the dimmest.

Reduce your paranoia about being attacked. That's how GZ felt.
    Distinction
    I don't see your views as fearmongering. I see you views as a result of being manipulated by fearmongers.
    Can you READ?
    How man times have I posted I don't care if blacks riot?
    I don't live in the ghetto and I can defend myself if confronted.
    I don't give them enough credit for me to fear them.

The best thing you could do to significantly raise the education level and intelligence in this thread would be to put a gun in your mouth.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-17-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Her is the best one so far!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

My response to the theories that poverty is the excuse for the ridiculously high percentage of violent crime being committed by blacks is this question:

How come every other group that faced poverty and persecution when they arrived in the United States all have assimilated and flourished in this country, many of which reach the middle class or wealth within one to two generations, while the blacks continue to blame everyone else for their failure ????

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yage-
    People like you weaken our country for your support of people like Dorner, Terrorists, and Trayvon Martin.
    The people that put your little movie together are pieces of $hit, and you are too for posting it.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-17-2013 at 05:58 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yage-
    I am a proud AMERICAN. I put my country, and what's for best for my country, ahead of murderous black racists, terrorists and violent black racist thugs.

I'm not a terrorist, I don't sell drugs, I am not part of an ongoing criminal conspiracy.
    If our government's questionable" behavior prevents another 9/11, then we ALL should accept it and be willing to make some sacrifices.
    These retards want life,liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, but don't want to make the sacrifices necessary to insure them.
    Don't be naive to think horrible things like Hiroshima, Drone Attacks, and clandestine operations are not necessary for the greater good.

Dorner was randomly killing innocent people and he shot himself.
    I wish he WAS burned alive, but that's not the case.
    I am glad the cops burned him out, and you should be too.

I am glad the FBI shot the Boston Bombers' buddy.
    You should be angry about the innocent children who had their legs blown off, not these scumbags,
    you stupid f@ck.

I feel bad that a kid died, but I know Trayvon caused his own death and I know his parents were responsible for teaching him that violence is NOT an acceptable way to react to words.
    I am also willing to bet that as tragic as a kid's death is, the shooting of Trayvon prevented further violent criminal acts from this thug and because of that, ZImmerman did society a favor.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1716 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    You guys seem to want to talk about this more than cars...
    Like BoostAddict on FaceBook, get +20 rep and tacos*: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...-FaceBook-page

* Tacos sold separately

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge

Not really.
    This was the only forum I'm on that had a thread about this topic and it seems the only place where I can vent my frustration over the stupid $hit my ears are bombarded with every day.

Gotta admit, compared to the idiots on the other side of my position in this thread, I'm ready to hug you and LZH over our trivial car disputes. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

LOL - no thank you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Well I have a custom e92 body kit going on my car right now I been taking shots as it comes together so hopefully ill have that thread up soon.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1716 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    Not really.
    This was the only forum I'm on that had a thread about this topic and it seems the only place where I can vent my frustration over the stupid $hit my ears are bombarded with every day.

Gotta admit, compared to the idiots on the other side of my position in this thread, I'm ready to hug you and LZH over our trivial car disputes. Click here to enlarge
    It's perfectly fine just interesting how this tends to polarize people.
    Like BoostAddict on FaceBook, get +20 rep and tacos*: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...-FaceBook-page

* Tacos sold separately

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just skimmed through this and couldn't even finish reading several post. I think it's funny how certain members are calling others racist but turn around and group blacks into categories. The smart/ sensible ones that they agree with and the stupid/ignorant, racist blacks.

At the end of the day GZ did not follow clear instructions and killed a young man those are the only REAL facts. As for the rest of it we weren't there TM could have been up to no good or he could have been minding his own business and was tired of being followed and took matters into his own hands. GZ&TM are the only people who know the truth, let be respectful we don't know TM and no one on this forum has the right to call him a thug, goon, etc...
    ive said my peace stay classy
    E46 323i-rip
    e46325ci- sold
    e85 z4-sold
    e46-m3-ripClick here to enlarge
    fj cruiser- for sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

fascinating thread yes i read it all my thoughts on racism it will always be there no matter how much media,gov,friends,ect try to push it. its refreshing to me to hear people just say it how they feel rather than hiding behind what is politically correct .my thought is everyone is racist they just have exceptions in their own lives that they believe to make them a non racist .but put them in the right situation and it will come out .anyone who say's different i will call a liar.now this dont mean out right being racist but more like not hanging out with specific ethnic groups,or profiling someone just due to color sitting next to someone of your ethnic group in a crowd instead of another. ect its there and people are so politically correct in today's society they are afraid to admit it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dorner was randomly killing innocent people and he shot himself.
    I wish he WAS burned alive, but that's not the case.
    I am glad the cops burned him out, and you should be too.
    There is a separate thread on Dorner maybe you could be enlightened.

You obviously like Government in control. Let them do what they do best.

There plenty of "dim views" in the black community, in the media, and on this forum.
    You are one of the dimmest.
    The best thing you could do to significantly raise the education level and intelligence in this thread would be to put a gun in your mouth.
    Dude , if your gonna play the dozens then get some material. Dude you are a failed American. You have no cogent thoughts. you pull ass facts to support untenable positions. You spout views that could only be taken seriously by a communist or fascist and have no $#@!ing clue what you say.

Keep asking the man to shove their syphilitic dicks up your ass while you ask for another, because some talking head $#@! told you what to think. you can't entertain the possibility of new information because, hey, tossing garbage cans all day doesn't require much intellect.

Your are paranoid,racist, ignorant, stupid, and probably a worthless contributor to life if not humanity. The only purpose of your existence is to annoy mankind. It well known that anybody at school, work or the playground think your an $#@! and avoid you. you $#@! gossip and brag behind the keyboard and probably in life.

The best thing you could do is stop collecting bull semen for heifers artificially, use your mouth and spit into a cup. Wash your hair with it and get some cow pussy!

There. 'Til now I have attack your views and not you. If your gonna personally attack me, do it right, its all you got.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1716 Post(s)

Hot enough in this thread yet for everyone?

* Tacos sold separately

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hot enough in this thread yet for everyone?
    If this had been any other forum this thread would have been locked by now or post would be removed. I have to say even though I don't like some of the things I read I respect and like this forum even more #fredomofspeech and yeah I just used a hash tag so suck itClick here to enlarge
    E46 323i-rip
    e46325ci- sold
    e85 z4-sold
    fj cruiser- for sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1716 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by G0TB00ST? Click here to enlarge
    If this had been any other forum this thread would have been locked by now or post would be removed. I have to say even though I don't like some of the things I read I respect and like this forum even more #fredomofspeech and yeah I just used a hash tag so suck itClick here to enlarge
    I'm sure you don't like some of the things you read. I don't. But you're free to read them if you like or not if you like. I'm not choosing what you should or should not read in this thread for you.

It's no comparison with the censorship levels and freedom here versus elsewhere. The users are spoiled IMO.

* Tacos sold separately

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
    My hat is off to the mods of this forum for allowing adults the freedom of speech we deserve.

If the price of that is having to read the mindless posts from racist blacks that REPEATEDLY ignore proven facts, then so be it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
    My hat is off to the mods of this forum for allowing adults the freedom of speech we deserve.

If the price of that is having to read the mindless posts from racist blacks that REPEATEDLY ignore proven facts, then so be it.
    Please enlighten me, I obviously missed the comments by the racist blacks. What did they say to be deemed racist? From what I've skimmed through you seem to be the the only racist here
    E46 323i-rip
    e46325ci- sold
    e85 z4-sold
    fj cruiser- for sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1716 Post(s)

My hat is off to the mods of this forum
    What mods?

* Tacos sold separately

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

There is a separate thread on Dorner maybe you could be enlightened.

You obviously like Government in control. Let them do what they do best.

Dude , if your gonna play the dozens then get some material. Dude you are a failed American. You have no cogent thoughts. you pull ass facts to support untenable positions. You spout views that could only be taken seriously by a communist or fascist and have no $#@!ing clue what you say.

Keep asking the man to shove their syphilitic dicks up your ass while you ask for another, because some talking head $#@! told you what to think. you can't entertain the possibility of new information because, hey, tossing garbage cans all day doesn't require much intellect.

Your are paranoid,racist, ignorant, stupid, and probably a worthless contributor to life if not humanity. The only purpose of your existence is to annoy mankind. It well known that anybody at school, work or the playground think your an $#@! and avoid you. you $#@! gossip and brag behind the keyboard and probably in life.

The best thing you could do is stop collecting bull semen for heifers artificially, use your mouth and spit into a cup. Wash your hair with it and get some cow pussy!

There. 'Til now I have attack your views and not you. If your gonna personally attack me, do it right, its all you got.
    Yeah the bold above is pretty much why I asked for this $#@! to be removed @Sticky. Everyone else seems to be able to discuss the topic without turning into a complete fruitcake like this tool.
    Ban him from my $#@!ing thread or close it dude.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1716 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Yeah the bold above is pretty much why I asked for this $#@! to be removed @Sticky . Everyone else seems to be able to discuss the topic without turning into a complete fruitcake like this tool.
    Ban him from my $#@!ing thread or close it dude.
    It's OT Luke, everyone should take it down a notch. All viewpoints are welcome in OT and there are extremes on both sides.

Overall I think people said what was on their mind.

* Tacos sold separately

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yeah close this thread I am tired of coming to it. lol I am ready to talk about cars now!!! This thread is taking to much of my time! hahaah

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    How come every other group that faced poverty and persecution when they arrived in the United States all have assimilated and flourished in this country, many of which reach the middle class or wealth within one to two generations, while the blacks continue to blame everyone else for their failure ????
    No other group was faced with the same amount of a poverty and persecution in this country as the blacks. Bigotry was essentially a state sponsored institution until the mid 60's, wide spread access to an equal-ish education didn't start until the 1980, and real opportunities for equal employment for decent jobs didn't start until the early 1990's. So you're basically looking at 20 years of black people having an equal chance to succeed; technically, they’re just getting to be somewhere in between the first and second generation as far a being accept into main steam society. If you weren’t so obsessed with lumping black people in to a box, you'd realize that there is now a huge culture divide with in the black community itself due to those factors. You have the most vocal section that still wants to be seen as a victim and is unwilling to let go of past injustices due to their station in life (the type usually found in public housing and or somehow being interviewed on tv). Then you have the other 30-40% (and growing), that wants nothing to do with all of that race bull$#@!, which are happily working their way through life trying to achieve the American dream (the type usually found with decent jobs). As time goes by the latter will become the majority in the community and 90% of this thug crap will stop.

If you want proof of what little opportunity and lack of a viable option to get out does to people regardless of race, I’d like offer you the area where I spent half of my childhood…….

Boone County, West Virginia

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by redux Click here to enlarge
    No other group was faced with the same amount of a poverty and persecution in this country as the blacks.
    This I don't agree with. Unfortunately, the New Americans (aka European settlers) have quite the history of discrimination.

I would also say that no other persecuted group in America has received more compensation for those sins, either.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast