Close

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    So, do you hear any white people on TV or shouting in the street about the shooter named Dunn being convicted in Florida?
    No
    You know why?
    Because he was justly convicted and race has NOTHING to do with justice.
    We let the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE determine guilt.

I, and I think most whites, don't blindly support people just because they have the same color of skin as we do.
    If we did, that would make us racists, like all the Trayvon supporters.

The police investigation showed no evidence of a gun being present in the SUV.
    Even if there was, it's my understanding that Dunn kept shooting into the SUV after it pulled away.
    So, even if he felt his life was in danger, his actions went from defensive to aggressive and criminal once the SUV began to move away.
    That's why he was convicted of the other charges, but not for 1st degree murder.
    You can thank the brain dead Floridian government for overcharging and repeating the SAME mistakes, over, and over, and over again.
    The fact that these idiots are going to re-try after the lengthy sentence, is just indicative of Florida being a backward, hillbilly state.

Regardless, I hope there wan't a gun in the SUV that was pointed at Dunn. If so, I think he should have been acquitted.
    But, not calling the police after the shooting seems to be an admission of guilt by Dunn.

With all this said, I have to ask the question, would Dunn have pulled his weapon if these punk kids didn't threaten to kill him ???
    People keep crying about these little thugs getting killed, but would they have been in a position to be shot if they didn't behave like thugs in the first place?

As much as you can tell from a 2 minute interview, the kid's parents seemed like good people.
    They have my sympathy.
    Unlike Trayvon's gang member sperm donor and his "mother" who exploited the death of their own thug kid for money and to further a racist agenda, who I despise.
    I can't wait for them, Sharpton and Jackson to join Trayvon where they belong.
    you always have good points but mixed in you always contradict yourself. At least say you are also a racist pointing out other racist people denying it.

racist like ALL treyvon supporters ... is an example
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by onisyndicate Click here to enlarge
    If Obama doesn't touch it neither will they!
    What do you mean ???

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    you always have good points but mixed in you always contradict yourself. At least say you are also a racist pointing out other racist people denying it.

racist like ALL treyvon supporters ... is an example
    Why don't you try that again.....in English.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    Why don't you try that again.....in English.
    You always have good points, but mixed in you always contradict yourself. At least say THAT you are also a racist. AND A RACIST PERSON THAT LIKES pointing out other racist people that deny THEY ARE ALSO RACIST. Up to this point I don't believe you have stated you consider yourself to be racist.

An example of how you have essentially done exactly what you $#@! about was the statement you made.... "racist like ALL Treyvon supporters" ... You are saying every Treyvon supporter is racist. Many white people i spoke with sided with Treyvon some bc of mis information others because they truly believed he was a victim. They are racist? That is dumb, and a blind racist comment , yet you come foward with outstanding points that require way more brain power.

You contradict yourself bc you are failing to just state you are a racist and stand your ground.

And the proper thing to ask me would have been to use punctuation and don't type like a poor Somalian child. Wait... was that racist?
    Last edited by ChuckD05; 02-21-2014 at 03:47 PM.
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920