Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Yup, Definitely Got Slapped Last Night :P

So last night, I was at a bar with a couple of friends. A group of ladies were playing beer pong and we joined them.

The game started and my friend and I were playing horribly (0 shots made). We were down 5 cups before my other buddy showed up. He was my original partner who had disappeared.

He proceeds to make 5 shots in a row and I continue to suck. Well, I was able to make one of girls knock a cup over with my ninja bounce attempts.

My partner continues to make shots until there’s only 2 cups left. Being the clutch badass I am, I nail the last two cups like a champ.

After the game we’re hanging around and one of the girls informed us that she too played flag football. And that she was a receiver.

A little background on co-ed flag football, EVERYONE is a receiver! You can throw the ball to anyone.

I immediately respond with “All girls are receivers.” BOOM. INSTASLAP. This wasn't a friendly type of slap either. It was more like this:

It took me a second to realize what had happened and even longer to figure out how what I said could have been taken the wrong way. After speaking to about 10 random girls it was concluded that this $#@! was a sore loser and had a dirty mind. 1 out of 2 ain't bad.

Good times
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    haha 10/10 would read again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

I'm not saying a slap back would be the right thing to do but I also would not oppose it.

Girl sounds like a ton of fun...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    haha 10/10 would read again.
    Haha, thanks.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm not saying a slap back would be the right thing to do but I also would not oppose it.

Girl sounds like a ton of fun...
    I have a soft spot for pretty girls.

Click here to enlarge

She's the one on the far left. The pretty ones are always the craziest.

Oh well, it was a great opening to talk to other girls that night so I'm not complaining ;D
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Haha, thanks.

She's the one on the far left.
    The one on the far left has a beard......

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

must have felt like this
    E85 Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ | Quaife ATB LSD | Custom Brembo BBK front/rear | Schrick cams | Schmiedmann headers/cats | Powerflex/strongflex/PSB PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Haha, thanks.

I have a soft spot for pretty girls.

http://www.germanboost.com/images/im...07/photo-1.jpg

She's the one on the far left. The pretty ones are always the craziest.

Oh well, it was a great opening to talk to other girls that night so I'm not complaining ;D
    She's not bad but yeah the hotter the crazier. Women...