Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dads C63 Click here to enlarge
    Guys,
    Thanks for all the kind words. I have to give credit where credit is due. This is not a one man band or even a two man band. First and foremost my family supports all this crazyness and I am gratefull!! Thanks for all the help they have given and the support these last two years!!

Andy at MHP has supplied all the software and hardware but there are others I couldn't have done it without. Ben works with me and is also a great friend and car nut. He helps me everytime out and drives most of the time now. I really enjoy watching the car run and I can have a better perspective of whats going on and how to improve things being outside the car. THANK YOU BEN!! Larry at Macedo Motorsports has always done my high performance after market work and his work is second to none. He has done most of the after market additions including this crazy nitrous set up. THANK YOU LARRY!! Jerry at MB Service here in Oviedo is a long term Mercedes mechanic and is the best in his field. He did the heads installation and other mercedes specific related work. THANK YOU JERRY!! These men have countless hours into this project and we all love it, at least I think so. LOL Click here to enlarge

This has been a two year journey and its not over. Thanks guys and we'll get it figured out.

The car has NO traction problems and will cut a better 60' is colder weather as Andy has said. Then we'll be looking at 10's for sure. The 11.11 pass was made with the 125 shot and not the larger 622HP shot. We only made one run with those pills and you can watch that on you tube at brantleyss. The tranny is slipping and its not pretty. LOL However, we'll get it done!!

Ya'll keep racing and be safe!!
    Apologies for leaving out 3 key components, Keith's family, Larry and Jerry. As Keith said none of this or what comes next would be possible without their understanding passion and skill. Thank you to all!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    i just listened to the video...that car sounds nuts!!!!! sounds like a dragster, kinda is thou Click here to enlarge
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dads C63 Click here to enlarge
    Whats next with your platform??
    I'm next Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    i just listened to the video...that car sounds nuts!!!!! sounds like a dragster, kinda is thou Click here to enlarge
    Hey it turns too, just not like your GT3 Click here to enlarge

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234