Close

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @BAD430BENZ I agree with you fully, I even still maintain that he will have a good product, but I was just stating the obvious as to why everyone feels he's not proven "yet". I don't know what his hurry is and problem is with the comment because at the end of the day he's not even taking orders right now and by the time he starts taking them there's a good chance he will get the "proven" status. If I was hating I would be bashing the product rather than saying it's going to be great and that he just needs to remain patient with the whole proven thing. I'm not sure why he resorted to personal attacks on me since that's what children do when they have no basis for an argument, but I do indeed find it pretty hilarious.

I don't even care who has more toys or whp, but Tony seems to enjoy stepping down to that level. I don't bother to even start listing things up trying to increase the size of my e-penor, this isn't about me vs. him at all. We should stick to the topic at hand rather then getting into childish arguments, the other vehicles that I have are irrelevant in this matter and him as a VENDOR asking a CONSUMER to go have an e-penor measuring contest is ridiculous.

If a patient came into my office and I asked him when's the last time you performed surgery with a broken hand and no sleep would I not be a moron?

Whether he acts like a self-entitled prom queen or stays off the forums and let's the proof remain in the pudding has no bearing on the end result and I still hope that he can transform the platform and I do truly and honestly want him to be successful in the endeavor.

At the end of the day progress benefits everyone including myself.
    jb4+fbo+meth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    I possibly could help with this exclusive.
    Then $#@! the bickering and drama I'll settle for having exclusive turbo upgrade content and everything else is irrelevant. Respect.

By the way, something like that drives more traffic than sponsoring any event that is over after a day whereas that content is cached by google forever. Just something to keep in mind people.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dr. G Click here to enlarge
    @BAD430BENZ I agree with you fully, I even still maintain that he will have a good product, but I was just stating the obvious as to why everyone feels he's not proven "yet". I don't know what his hurry is and problem is with the comment because at the end of the day he's not even taking orders right now and by the time he starts taking them there's a good chance he will get the "proven" status. If I was hating I would be bashing the product rather than saying it's going to be great and that he just needs to remain patient with the whole proven thing. I'm not sure why he resorted to personal attacks on me since that's what children do when they have no basis for an argument, but I do indeed find it pretty hilarious.

I don't even care who has more toys or whp, but Tony seems to enjoy stepping down to that level. I don't bother to even start listing things up trying to increase the size of my e-penor, this isn't about me vs. him at all. We should stick to the topic at hand rather then getting into childish arguments, the other vehicles that I have are irrelevant in this matter and him as a VENDOR asking a CONSUMER to go have an e-penor measuring contest is ridiculous.

If a patient came into my office and I asked him when's the last time you performed surgery with a broken hand and no sleep would I not be a moron?

Whether he acts like a self-entitled prom queen or stays off the forums and let's the proof remain in the pudding has no bearing on the end result and I still hope that he can transform the platform and I do truly and honestly want him to be successful in the endeavor.

At the end of the day progress benefits everyone including myself.
    I'm genuinely interested in what you have in your stable.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Once again you shoot childish shots my way and get all emotional, exactly what I was speaking of. I'm not trying to Q you or your capabilities, I damn right want you to push the platform and to break #'s, I'm an end user looking to buy your product not a competitor.

You are correct I didn't push the platform and I'm not an innovator because that's not what end users do, they buy the parts that people like yourself put out, but it's funny that you use that as an insult towards me.

And yeah WHP #'s do prove what the motor is capable of, but it doesn't prove what your product is capable of until it's in the hands of a consumer, it's just the way the internet works. Shiv also put out big dyno #'s to show what the motors capable of, but I'm sure you saw the treatment he got due the fact that no real world customers had anything to show.

I can say with 99% certainty that eventually you will have a kick ass product out there and there will be dyno's and track times all over, but until that happens the big question mark will remain in place.

You refer to me as a hater when that was my first negative post towards you and all my previous posts were in your favouur on here and especially at e90p. I have 0 loyalties to anybody and I just say things how they are, if you think that's being a hater because all the cool kids like to use that word when somebody disagrees with them then go ahead.

At the end you shoot another personal attack at me which I find funny, the 335i is the last priority in my garage; it's my commuter that I use to throw $#@!loads of highway mileage onto since I travel from hospital to hospital across Canada and USA. Ask anybody from Toronto who may know a bit about the vehicles in my stable and then ask me again about 550whp and 1/4 mile records. There's nothing big and bad about cars my friend, your track times go as deep as your pockets. There are guys that built hardware for 800whp sitting in their garage sipping on beers over a weekend, you had the balls to go ahead with the project so hats off to you for that, I respect that, but don't let it get to your head, the hardware is always easy once you man up to the challenge, the software is where things always get sticky.

You have a good product in the making and you should let the product do the talking, I'm not sure why you start crying over every single post on the forums, it's a losing battle and you should have learned that by now.
    Thank you; someone who sees what I see. He can't take a lick of criticism or any comment that may even hint at negativity towards him or his product.

Shiv also may have been abrasive and disagreeable, but not to this level. Anyway, carry on. #freelostmarine

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    i don't know either one of you guys in this little internet dispute but by you being a vendor , and from what i can see having a business , do you think it's wise to actually start talking down to another member ? like i said , i don't know either of you guys but what i do know , from what i'm reading is that you have no idea what Dr. G has in his "stable" . he might have nothing in his "stable" or he might have more stuff than you could ever imagine .

i don't ever see the point of a vendor getting into a heated discussion with another member . there are plenty of ways to get your point across without talking down to someone else .
    Just so sick of people, proof proof wheres the proof. The proof is in the product we built, the proof will be when people start installing the kits. Then we get the shiv single comparisons. Shiv has had a PRODUCTION kit on the market for over a year and half with maybe more then 20 kits actually installed and driving around people want to compare a prototype kit just going into production to a kit was in prototype stage over 2 years. In the beginning everyone was all excited and happy, now they go back to be spoiled brats thinking we owe them. Ask any of my customers how my demeanor towards them is. Top notch, why because they are supporting, not just going online demanding results never planning to spend a dime. I do not think Dr. G is one of them. But forums are usually filled with 90% of these people.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Don't let the forums get to you. Just keep your head up who cares if some nobody hater keeps going after you people will ve buying your product long after the world forgot about him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Don't let the forums get to you. Just keep your head up who cares if some nobody hater keeps going after you people will ve buying your product long after the world forgot about him.
    Thanks man. That's advice I really need to take

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Me too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    haha ok children.. lets stop now.

We are acting like a honda forum.

We are probably linked onto honda forums and being made fun of.

So be adults, stop.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hondaboost.com?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

4 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Just so sick of people, proof proof wheres the proof. The proof is in the product we built, the proof will be when people start installing the kits.
    Something your Stage 3s & Sticky's YSI M3 share in common. Neither of them have put down any 1/4 mile passes, 60-130 or even any runs against some worthwhile competition, but let's brag & boast about all the HP we made on the dyno.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech
    Ask any of my customers how my demeanor towards them is. Top notch, why because they are supporting, not just going online demanding results never planning to spend a dime.
    So only the paying customer's get the "top notch" demeanor, but $#@! everybody else on the forum? Maybe you should stick to making the product (which appears to be very solid, but is yet to prove itself) and let someone else deal with the forum politics/customer interaction.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Something your Stage 3s & Sticky's YSI M3 share in common. Neither of them have put down any 1/4 mile passes, 60-130 or even any runs against some worthwhile competition, but let's brag & boast about all the HP we made on the dyno.

So only the paying customer's get the "top notch" demeanor, but $#@! everybody else on the forum? Maybe you should stick to making the product (which appears to be very solid, but is yet to prove itself) and let someone else deal with the forum politics/customer interaction.
    What are your 1/4 mile times? Does anyone care?

Seriously you're talking smack on ppl doing things you can't and sharing results on the way? Isn't that lame? Just be patient. Appreciate the processs, it takes time and seems to be a catch-22. Don't you think I want to get on the strip?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No but seriously hondaboost works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What are your 1/4 mile times? Does anyone care?
    I've never run my car at the track, nor have I ever expressed any interest or claimed it's the fastest stock turbo N54 out there. And he same could be just as easily be said about your car, does anyone really care? I'm sure there's a lot more interest since it's possible it could be the 1st built motor E9x M3 to hit the 1/4 mile, since Izzy & Drew "don't bother with that".

BUT now that Zim's car should be finished soon, and I assume he'll continue to track his car, it's gonna be a "race" between the two of you to see who can get there 1st.

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've never run my car at the track, nor have I ever expressed any interest or claimed it's the fastest stock turbo N54 out there. And he same could be just as easily be said about your car, does anyone really care? I'm sure there's a lot more interest since it's possible it could be the 1st built motor E9x M3 to hit the 1/4 mile, since Izzy & Drew "don't bother with that".

BUT now that Zim's car should be finished soon, and I assume he'll continue to track his car, it's gonna be a "race" between the two of you to see who can get there 1st.
    I don't even have to read your full post. Never run? Talking $#@! to the top of the game? Really?

Anyone can come get a piece. You won't. Enjoy the sidelines but don't talk down on people pushing the platforms when you chill in the background.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Anyone can come get a piece. You won't. Enjoy the sidelines but don't talk down on people pushing the platforms when you chill in the background.
    You know what the most gratifying part about my car is? That I paid for it, not my parents

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You know what the most gratifying part about my car is? That I paid for it, not my parents
    It's gratifying to know neither you or your parents can keep up. Ask ginani who gives them cash if you want last i checked my vendors pay with it. Enjoy the sidelines mmmk? You're on my forum son I'm not asking for handouts just raising the bar.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's gratifying to know neither you or your parents can keep up. Ask ginani who gives them cash if you want last i checked my vendors pay with it. Enjoy the sidelines mmmk? You're on my forum son I'm not asking for handouts just raising the bar.
    Gintani doesn't care, but maybe one day you'll be able to support yourself & do something notable with your life. And you wonder why a lot of members are sick of your bull$#@! & prepared to leave BB for more "welcoming" forums

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Gintani doesn't care, but maybe one day you'll be able to support yourself & do something notable with your life. And you wonder why a lot of members are sick of your bull$#@! & prepared to leave BB for more "welcoming" forums
    I don't know man I know im making money doing what I love in addition to where I was. You see ams join? You see weistec sponsor the m157 section? Yeah my parents did that. You think you're the first member to talk down to me? You have no idea. Three years later im standing stronger than ever. I'll out work you. I refuse to lose. Quality wins and your how many posts reinforce that? Hate away son.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If you have haters.... You must be doing something right
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh boy......
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    Oh boy......
    Love you angie! Such a sweetheart.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It seems Sticky has upset the East Coast/Chicago regions.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    It seems Sticky has upset the East Coast/Chicago regions.
    I think they love me. If I can piss off entire regions over the internet wow.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

As Terry said, nothing is proven really, it's the same treatment anyone else gets. You have some dyno's form your shop car and a bunch of bold claims. It's obvious the results will come in due time, but until then it's better to know where you stand. Shiv had some nice dyno's and was ragged on for not having customer vehicles put out any info and the exact same story is coming out from your end right now especially with these top secret log's etc..

What I also see coming from your end is a bunch of arrogance and an attitude where you feel you are too good for the n54 community, if you truly feel you are too good and "don't need to do this" why would you waste your time and deal with all the bull$#@! that comes along with it?. You become emotional and behave like a female when people comment, but at the same time try to maintain this arrogant "higher than thou" attitude acting like you can't be bothered to argue.

Who you are as a person has no relevance to the product you put out and I really do hope it's a kick ass product and if it was I would still by it, but the whole act has become very annoying lately.

Wish I could rep you more than once for this post.

@Sticky please tell me how blkclk550 lost over 600 rep points just for making this thread?

I also watched @LostMarine lose over a 1000 rep points before you banned him/timeout

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Your Opinion does not matter, he clearly said he does not like the New Jersey members.
    I do remember reading him calling people from our area New Jersey douchebag's.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast