Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

FS: Matte black F10 side markers with Clear lense/amber light

Had these on car for 2 weeks, got gloss black instead. These are bsaically brand new...all you need to do is put a couple strips of 3M tape on the cover and you are good, takes about 45 seconds to install these, look way more agressive than the regular side markers.

$60.00 shipped

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

picture of F10 on my car (gloss black)
    Click here to enlarge
    JB4 G5, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, VM 6466 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Looks good. would buy if I had an F10.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DFM Click here to enlarge
    Looks good. would buy if I had an F10.
    These are actually for a 3 series.
    JB4 G5, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, VM 6466 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by robc1976 Click here to enlarge
    These are actually for a 3 series.
    everything in the OP sais F10....may want to change it if it isn't for the F10 Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    everything in the OP sais F10....may want to change it if it isn't for the F10 Click here to enlarge
    should of said "F10" style lol! You can tell by the pic of my car they are not on a 5 series.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by robc1976 Click here to enlarge
    should of said "F10" style lol! You can tell by the pic of my car they are not on a 5 series.
    I feel dumb. Well anyways GLWS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I feel dumb. Well anyways GLWS
    nope, all good points!