Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 109
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,379
    Rep Points
    32,773.6
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    112-112 seems equal, not faster, but, what do i know, i just drive the cars
    Ya super duper equal: http://www.benzboost.com/showthread....t-the-1-4-mile
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,030
    Rep Points
    136.7
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Lol ^
    09 Nismo 370Z TWIN TURBO 12PSI 527whp 400trq 11.75 @ 127mph Sold....Click here to enlarge

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    worst day vs best and capable.. awesome comparison.. oh wait, the only valid points are the ones that dont make you look like a fool

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,379
    Rep Points
    32,773.6
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    worst day vs best and capable.. awesome comparison.. oh wait, the only valid points are the ones that dont make you look like a fool
    He was modded too, lol.

    I like how you just insult people when you have nothing to say and HIS OWN DATA refutes you. Oh ya CLK550's and M3's are equal based on your post saying so now as you have a desire to disagree with me for the sake of disagreement.

    You know the CLK is heavier and has less HP right? You know his timeslip shows that right? You know all test figure show that right? Don't be pathetic man.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He was modded too, lol.

    I like how you just insult people when you have nothing to say and HIS OWN DATA refutes you. Oh ya CLK550's and M3's are equal based on your post saying so now as you have a desire to disagree with me for the sake of disagreement.

    You know the CLK is heavier and has less HP right? You know his timeslip shows that right? You know all test figure show that right? Don't be pathetic man.
    modded? yea, modded + bent rim, alignment off, pully shaking and a host of other issues..

    hows that for an insult? ike i said, worst case vs capable. logic

    lol, you posting is only to serve to inflame arguments and will never carry information with any merit, by your own admission you argue in favor of the M3, for the sake of arguing. i dont recall you ever claiming the m3 losing.. its ok though eventully youll understand

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,379
    Rep Points
    32,773.6
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    modded? yea, modded + bent rim, alignment off, pully shaking and a host of other issues..
    Oh of course, and gravity was pulling extra strong that day too. That's why every other CLK550 has exceeded it easily. Actually wait, none has.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    hows that for an insult? ike i said, worst case vs capable. logic
    Worst? So an ECU tune and pulley with good conditions (371 DA) means worst because why? Because it has to because you say so as I can't be right?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    ol, you posting is only to serve to inflame arguments and will never carry information with any merit, by your own admission you argue in favor of the M3, for the sake of arguing. i dont recall you ever claiming the m3 losing.. its ok though eventully youll understand
    I just backed my argument with data. I'm not a blind hater, I'm not an idiot, and I don't simply prop up a car blindly without evidence depending on who is posting about it. That is what an ignorant human being does. Well, and children.

    Where is your data to support you? Well?

    Let me guess, everyone ran in poor conditions and a car heavier than the E92 M3, with an auto, and less horsepower, is of course equal because hey I need to disagree with Sticky baselessly to be a douchebag right?

    Seriously, have some self-respect. Try to not insult your own intelligence. You've become pathetic.

    Click here to enlarge
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Oh of course, and gravity was pulling extra strong that day too. That's why every other CLK550 has exceeded it easily. Actually wait, none has.
    oh wait, there 3, in the world, 3 times. and 2 were stock? interesting comparison. i guess excuses are BS for everyone else just not, well, a moderator. i mean, in the same thread you linked me to, he ran 1 time at a $#@! track, with all sorts of problems. and yet it is now the standard, even when he beat cars that trapped faster..

    but you think conditions will overcome the actual car, we get it, you have little to know experience in the real world racing. so we understand the kid licking the window is given leniency

    but, like i said, your arguing because you need drama for views and have in internal issue where you have to have the last word

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,379
    Rep Points
    32,773.6
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    oh wait, there 3, in the world, 3 times. and 2 were stock? interesting comparison. i guess excuses are BS for everyone else just not, well, a moderator. i mean, in the same thread you linked me to, he ran 1 time ata $#@! track, with all sorts of problems. and yet is the standard, even whn he beat cars that trapped faster..

    but, like i said, your arguing because you need drama for views and have in internal issue where you have to have the last word
    No I'm presenting my viewpoint which is supported once again WITH DATA. With FACTS.

    You unfortunately are dragging every thread down with baseless arguing. You have not formed a coherent argument, you have no logical explanation, and have absolutely no leg to stand on. But you will continue drowning in futility because you have some kind of strange issue with swallowing your pride and saying, "Oh, I see, ya that makes complete sense no wonder the figures all align."

    It's like trying to explain to some Christian religious fanatic the world is not 6000 years old just because some person decided to write that it was one day without any proof or substance backing it.

    The difference here is between logic, reason, and empirical evidence and well... stupidity.

    I'll always have the last word as is necessary to correct erroneous information on this board. Please stop typing you are dropping IQ's, namely your own.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No I'm presenting my viewpoint which is supported once again WITH DATA. With FACTS.
    what facts? bent rims, alignment out of balance, $#@!ty track, and id pulley issues, beating "faster" trapping cars from a roll..?

    those are facts.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,379
    Rep Points
    32,773.6
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    what facts? bent rims, alignemt out of balance, $#@!ty track, and id pulley issues?

    those are facts
    No those are called excuses. Make as many as you need to sleep at night.

    I'm sure people always take their car to the track and post their "best" times with a car not fit for the track. The numbers are what they are, accept them. Stop disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing, it's pathetic. Be a grown man. Maybe do some research and see everything stated correlates. Weird there aren't all these CLK550's running M3 times then eh? LOL not even 1 doing above 109 trap speeds even when modded. Give it a rest, it's sad.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No those are called excuses. Make as many as you need to sleep at night.

    I'm sure people always take their car to the track and post their "best" times with a car not fit for the track. The numbers are what they are, accept them. Stop disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing, it's pathetic. Be a grown man. Maybe do some research and see everything stated correlates. Weird there aren't all these CLK550's running M3 times then eh? LOL not even 1 doing above 109 trap speeds even when modded. Give it a rest, it's sad.
    lol, now its excuses? dont go there, your the king if that, i already addressed this 5 posts ago. its ok when its your car, not running 118 n/a, not breaking 800+ in 3 year build boosted.. but when a guy has 1 day at a track with an ill running car, because he was new to it, its now the standard. by that same logic on excuses, how does your build feel?

    regardless, the 8 active users on the forum that read this, know the truth, which is never what the moderator says

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    whoops, i forgot
    last word

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,379
    Rep Points
    32,773.6
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    whoops, i forgot
    last word
    If that's all you have to refute anything typed it says enough as to what you're standing on.

    And I'll respond to whatever I want to when I want to, my board. Work on typing up something with substance rather than the pointless junk you just did. kthxbye
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    yup, excuses are for pussies, right?

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,379
    Rep Points
    32,773.6
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    yup, excuses are for pussies, right?
    You keep feeling the need to make them so apparently so.

    This just in: CLK550's are not as fast as M3's. Welcome to 2008.

    Where are those bolt on CLK550's running 118? They don't exist? Oh darn. They run 108 though.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You keep feeling the need to make them so apparently so.
    lol, i dont have a 3 yr build that i cant drive and no completion in sight.. so im feeling pretty good.. other people.. well, you get the picture
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This just in: CLK550's are not as fast as M3's. Welcome to 2008.
    your right, they are faster
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Where are those bolt on CLK550's running 118?
    yea, where are those 118 mph M3's? oh there arent? theres only one, and its not you? interesting

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,379
    Rep Points
    32,773.6
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    lol, i dont have a 3 yr build that i cant drive and no completion in sight.. so im feeling pretty good.. other people.. well, you get the picture
    So your argument as far as a W209 CLK550 and M3 in the 1/4 mile is my build? That has already shown more power than any other E9X in history? That's good stuff, logical, great point. So you wish to attempt to insult me to try to prove your point? It really sucks having the car setting the standard by which the platform is judged and moving it forward rather than playing around with basics anyone can do (case and point). Well done!

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    yea, where are those 118 mph M3's? oh there arent? theres only one, and its not you? interesting
    There's one versus zero CLK550's. And mine also ran faster than this CLK550 you are making excuses for. Seems there is a pattern as far as that is concerned. Interesting.

    But hey, let's not let reality, logic, or reason interrupt you.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    So your argument as far as a W209 CLK550 and M3 in the 1/4 mile is my build? That has already shown more power than any other E9X in history? That's good stuff, logical, great point. So you wish to attempt to insult me to try to prove your point? It really sucks having the car setting the standard by which the platform is judged and moving it forward rather than playing around with basics anyone can do (case and point). Well done!
    my argument, isnt an argument, its facts. my POINT is that on one hand, its cool that you make excuses when your results are lackluster, but its not acceptable when its someone else.

    but, as for your car, what standard? a dyno with a "slipping clutch" that doesnt show a slipping clutch? how is your car pushing the platform forward when a PD and TT kit are the ones doing that? where is the forward progress that wont be overcome by the TT kit i saw on bimmerpost?

    a dyno is a dyno, so, unless we are all you, a car is not an accomplishment, until it gets on the road. and its not there, with no ETA to be ready to compete any time soon. so, well done?

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,379
    Rep Points
    32,773.6
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    my argument, isnt an argument, its facts. my POINT is that on one hand, its cool that you make excuses when your results are lackluster, but its not acceptable when its someone else.

    but, as for your car, what standard? a dyno with a "slipping clutch" that doesnt show a slipping clutch? how is your car pushing the platform forward when a PD and TT kit are the ones doing that? where is the forward progress that wont be overcome by the TT kit i saw on bimmerpost?

    a dyno is a dyno, so, unless we are all you, a car is not an accomplishment, until it gets on the road. and its not there, with no ETA to be ready to compete any time soon. so, well done?
    My car has nothing to do with the topic you bring it up in a weak attempt to attempt to attack me as you have no leg to stand on in the topic. It's none of your business, it holds the world record, and will be done whenever it's done. You currently have nothing worth paying attention to in comparison if you want to go that route and will never push the platform in the same manner, period.

    Study the difference between these two words. I have a feeling you didn't get much of an education and it's not just due to how poorly constructed your posts are or due your thought your process although that does account for the majority of that feeling:

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Fact: No CLK550 has matched the E92 M3 in the 1/4 mile stock or modded. Fact, the strongest timeslip posted is the car in question which with mods does not compare as it is far behind results achieved by the E92 M3 in both elapsed time and trap speed. This is supported by timeslips that exist, observations, and the mathematics involved.

    Assertion: The CLK550 are E92 M3 are pretty much equal because I say so.

    Perhaps you should take some classes at the local community college? I think it would do you some good and perhaps actually make having a discussion with you worth the time and on a more sophisticated level than just basic insults and baseless assertions. But, I can't control that I can only point it out.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,155
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Anyone in a stock M3 wanna run my 550i i am down this week or weekend when it stops raining.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,379
    Rep Points
    32,773.6
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Anyone in a stock M3 wanna run my 550i i am down this week or weekend when it stops raining.
    Do it, now that would be fun to see. From stop AND roll.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,030
    Rep Points
    136.7
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Damn Sticky you rippin LM lmfao.
    09 Nismo 370Z TWIN TURBO 12PSI 527whp 400trq 11.75 @ 127mph Sold....Click here to enlarge

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,155
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    am down for some digg runs VS stock E9x M3 =D

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,155
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    down for some digg runs VS stock E9x M3 =D

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,221
    Rep Points
    1,817.6
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Hit up ACM --- Sure they know somebody with a semi-stock/non-supercharged E9x M3 that you could run against
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •