Close

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    150
    Rep Points
    258.5
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    Bugatti Veyron vs. Koenigsegg Agera S


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,183
    Rep Points
    959.9
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Need an Ss

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14
    Rep Points
    30.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Oh my..wasn't expecting that...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    38
    Rep Points
    81.5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Does the Veyron have a cracked windshield?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    711
    Rep Points
    569.1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Yea I just put a few bus lengths on a very on. No big deal.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

    Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Thats about what I expected vs a standard Veyron... Nicely done
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,826
    Rep Points
    -70.0
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Agera oh so hot

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,923
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Is this Agera S Hundra faster than the Agera R? Or about the same?
    John 3:16


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,923
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    That Agera S is such an Animal. The sound, the sped, the traction, the looks. Everything is overkill! lol
    John 3:16


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    231
    Rep Points
    306.9
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Is this Agera S Hundra faster than the Agera R? Or about the same?
    The 2014 Agera S model was built for markets lacking E85 biofuel, the Agera S has most of the upgrades of the Agera R compared to the normal Agera including the dynamic wing, but is optimized for running on low octane gas producing 1030 hp / 1100 Nm compared to the 960 hp/1100 Nm an Agera R running on the same fuel. Running on bio fuel the Agera R is still more powerful, producing 1140 hp and 1200 Nm In 2013 one Agera S was the 100th Koenigsegg ever produced, celebrated by a special built car with gold leaf inlays named "Hundra" (Swedish for 100)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    I couldn't get past Gustav begging for subscribers. I wanted to slap my screen.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Ok since it was an epic race I managed to get through having to stare at Gustav and listen to his English.

    Anyway, the Veyron gets a jump and the Koenigsegg still reels it in and pulls. That says enough.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,923
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 1Zed4 Click here to enlarge
    The 2014 Agera S model was built for markets lacking E85 biofuel, the Agera S has most of the upgrades of the Agera R compared to the normal Agera including the dynamic wing, but is optimized for running on low octane gas producing 1030 hp / 1100 Nm compared to the 960 hp/1100 Nm an Agera R running on the same fuel. Running on bio fuel the Agera R is still more powerful, producing 1140 hp and 1200 Nm In 2013 one Agera S was the 100th Koenigsegg ever produced, celebrated by a special built car with gold leaf inlays named "Hundra" (Swedish for 100)
    Cool! Thank you!
    John 3:16


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,923
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ok since it was an epic race I managed to get through having to stare at Gustav and listen to his English.

    Anyway, the Veyron gets a jump and the Koenigsegg still reels it in and pulls. That says enough.
    Yeah the subscriber thing was a little sad to say the least.
    John 3:16


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    314
    Rep Points
    0.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    Need an Ss
    The SS would probably lose the same way to the Agera R

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •