Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Yes but its senseless bickering. We are all supposed to be better than that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    Yes but its senseless bickering. We are all supposed to be better than that.
    It's not senseless as obviously we are going to see this motor versus that motor stuff for a long, long time.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's not senseless as obviously we are going to see this motor versus that motor stuff for a long, long time.
    I Wasnt talking about the motor vs motor argument. Im talking about the vendors going at each others throats. Dzenno might be new to the game but ive seen some people just have the gift to really understand what it takes to tune. Terry started out from the bottom as well with this platform, and even tuning in general like everyone else did. He learned along the way with the N54, like everyone else did. So why doesnt Dzenno 'deserve the crown'?

We are all in this together and I can understand the need to keep customers but putting each other down says a lot about the person in general. I was always told never to bad mouth another person/shop, let your work speak for itself. I didnt really listen to that until recently, maybe some on here could learn from it as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    I Wasnt talking about the motor vs motor argument. Im talking about the vendors going at each others throats. Dzenno might be new to the game but ive seen some people just have the gift to really understand what it takes to tune. Terry started out from the bottom as well with this platform, and even tuning in general like everyone else did. He learned along the way with the N54, like everyone else did. So why doesnt Dzenno 'deserve the crown'?

We are all in this together and I can understand the need to keep customers but putting each other down says a lot about the person in general. I was always told never to bad mouth another person/shop, let your work speak for itself. I didnt really listen to that until recently, maybe some on here could learn from it as well.
    Ohhhh yeah I'm not sure why Dzenno has been going after Terry lately it's obviously due to overlap and trying to establish himself so to speak.

I'm sure we could all apply these life lessons but the forums are the forums.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge

I'm sure we could all apply these life lessons but the forums are the forums.
    To much irony, brain hurts lol

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789