2064 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Embedded, moved to C-Class:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Embedded, moved to C-Class:

<object id="flashObj" width="486" height="412" classid="clsidClick here to enlarge<param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=2415602848001&playerID=77543738001& playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAEgPHU3E~,qeGhIM7pfOrao-uq3l_c-0umP_gJl-cI&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=2415602848001&playerID=77543738 001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAEgPHU3E~,qeGhIM7pfOrao-uq3l_c-0umP_gJl-cI&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" swLiveConnect="true" allowScriptAccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>
    Thanks - looks like your neg repping trolls are still at it LOL.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Luke,

pretty sure it is the same person as the neg reps always come within an hour of each other. I got two neg reps as well.

Joe - I am confident this is not what you meant the repping system to be. Perhaps a quick note to the individual(s) might suffice?
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Luke,

pretty sure it is the same person as the neg reps always come within an hour of each other. I got two neg reps as well.

Joe - I am confident this is not what you meant the repping system to be. Perhaps a quick note to the individual(s) might suffice?
    @Sticky, if you see someone abusing the system why don't you just give them a vacation ?? Clearly whatever you've done to curb their behavior hasn't done any good....Meanwhile I start a thread with a cool video and get neg repped for it ? Makes no sense man.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Luke,

What I can't figure out is what do they hope to achieve? I respect Joe saying he does not want to "rat them out", but at some point what s the use of have two accounts continually neg rep two individuals? These two obviously have an issue but are too scared to discuss it. I hope one of those individuals is not from th Middle East as if it does turn out that way, said individuals better not expect any fuel from me.
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Luke,

What I can't figure out is what do they hope to achieve? I respect Joe saying he does not want to "rat them out", but at some point what s the use of have two accounts continually neg rep two individuals? These two obviously have an issue but are too scared to discuss it. I hope one of those individuals is not from th Middle East as if it does turn out that way, said individuals better not expect any fuel from me.
    LOL - that is what makes it so amusing tho, Earl. The fact that they continue to do it over and over and over again as if it's going to make a dent in my/your/our ability to post here. Whats even funnier is that they are too cowardly to say something and end up just following us around this forum like little dogs spreading around enough rep to get the ability to give me/you a neg rep. Quite funny if you ask me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Temporarily have set the rep spread to 20. That should discourage this behavior until I can change it to based on time rather than posts.

Please keep discussion regarding this in the forum related section as it takes this thread off topic. Thank you.