Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 80

Thread: Show yourself.

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I'd like to thank Earl for starting this thread. Seems both his and my rep has gone up almost 50pts in the past two days. It would seem that the little neg repping spree some jerkoff, or jerkoffs, had intended backfired on them.

    So to the person or persons targets us with neg reps, nice work and $#@! YOU.

    Click here to enlarge

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Points
    -27.9
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I got you back Click here to enlarge
    Repped Click here to enlarge

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,956
    Rep Points
    2,642.8
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    NeGaTiVe RePpInG lIkE a TrOlL is so much fun , didnt you know ? LOL

    i dont think i ever negative repped anyone if it wasnt by accident on my stupid iphone's small screen
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    333
    Rep Points
    532.8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Pleasantly surprised at how this thread turned out!

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Company Click here to enlarge
    Repped Click here to enlarge
    HA! Thx dude...nice to see the membership even out a few negative haters around here!

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    Pleasantly surprised at how this thread turned out!
    Indeed !

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,112
    Rep Points
    31,298.5
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    Pleasantly surprised at how this thread turned out!
    It isn't always chaos.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It isn't always chaos.
    Just wait till Portman and 63Master are back Click here to enlarge

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,112
    Rep Points
    31,298.5
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Just wait till Portman and 63Master are back Click here to enlarge
    Doubt they will be back for long. Definitely need some behavior modification to participate here.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Nominate myself for neutral moderator? Lol

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    Nominate myself for neutral moderator? Lol
    That wold be nice but no one is ever truly "neutral".

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    329
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    And here I thought this was a thread where you wanted to see a picture of my ugly mug... Click here to enlarge

    Well you get a Pos rep none the less from little ole me

    Gave everyone that I could some pos rep... All 5 points... lol

    I'm Neutral... I hate (but respect) everyone, no matter your race, creed, beliefs or religion, sexual orientation or lack of...
    Last edited by FLYING X5; 05-30-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

    2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

  13. #63
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,640
    Rep Points
    2,149.8
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Meh, neg reps aren't that bad since they only do half of the neg reppers power. Just be careful of pissing off Sticky and Lost Marine. They hurt. :p

    But here's some offset Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Meh, neg reps aren't that bad since they only do half of the neg reppers power. Just be careful of pissing off Sticky and Lost Marine. They hurt. :p

    But here's some offset Click here to enlarge
    no need to worry about me, i lose power daily due to the targeting from other people that they themsleves were complaining about..

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SoCal (OC/Riverside)
    Posts
    499
    Rep Points
    409.3
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Meh, neg reps aren't that bad since they only do half of the neg reppers power. Just be careful of pissing off Sticky and Lost Marine. They hurt. :p

    But here's some offset Click here to enlarge
    Agreed! I messed with Sticky a while back and I couldnt post for 2 months LOL....STAY AWAY!! Click here to enlarge

    I do agree with some of LostMarines points he made earlier...but understand both sides...With that said I hope this rep system gets more fair bc at this point I think its a crock of $#@!...
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,112
    Rep Points
    31,298.5
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    ith that said I hope this rep system gets more fair bc at this point I think its a crock of $#@!...
    I don't see how it is a crock for users to make decisions without having to consult others or have their hands held...

    I just need to tweak some things and I have the solutions. The problem is just programming.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Points
    -27.9
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    @LostMarine daily hookup Click here to enlarge

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I'd like to thank Earl for starting this thread. Seems both his and my rep has gone up almost 50pts in the past two days. It would seem that the little neg repping spree some jerkoff, or jerkoffs, had intended backfired on them.

    So to the person or persons targets us with neg reps, nice work and $#@! YOU.

    Click here to enlarge
    luke, we can fix the prob simply by giving pos rep to each other.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    luke, we can fix the prob simply by giving pos rep to each other.
    no, the admin will regulate it and neg rep you for doing so if he feels your abusing the system with your friends, regardless of the content of the post you repped.. hence the need for a revolution

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,112
    Rep Points
    31,298.5
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    no, the admin will regulate it and neg rep you for doing so if he feels your abusing the system with your friends, regardless of the content of the post you repped.. hence the need for a revolution
    If you are abusing the system things will be adjusted accordingly to coincide with intent no matter who it is.

    Look, you are becoming increasingly difficult to deal with and have been using your rep to abuse a lot of people as of late who have been complaining in public and private. I think you need to relax or maybe take some days off from the forum as you are being a bit immature. Please act like an adult who is interested in being constructive you instead are being childish lashing out needlessly. I don't have time to micromanage you personally.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If you are abusing the system things will be adjusted accordingly to coincide with intent no matter who it is.

    Look, you are becoming increasingly difficult to deal with and have been using your rep to abuse a lot of people as of late who have been complaining in public and private. I think you need to relax or maybe take some days off from the forum as you are being a bit immature. Please act like an adult who is interested in being constructive you instead are being childish lashing out needlessly. I don't have time to micromanage you personally.

    whats abusing the system? what definition? for liking the posts and using your earned rep to show it? hhmm..


    DEFINE IT, for all to see, exactly who can rep who and for what, how often, and who's discretion it is to counteract/punish for an infraction
    im easy to deal with, do the right thing...

    he rest is text book hypocrisy btw

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,112
    Rep Points
    31,298.5
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    whats abusing the system? what definition? for liking the posts and using your earned rep to show it? hhmm..
    Things that are mentioned here like specifically targeting someone. I had two users complain recently you were systematically targeting them and this thread was created as a result of something similar happening. As a member who has been here for a while I would expect more constructive behavior.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    DEFINE IT, for all to see, exactly who can rep who and for what, how often, and who's discretion it is to counteract/punish for an infraction
    im easy to deal with, do the right thing...
    Essentially that would be anything that goes against the intention of the system. Some tweaks are necessary and that is fine. I think instead of rep spread based on post it should be based on time and that will resolve a lot of issues.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Things that are mentioned here like specifically targeting someone. I had two users complain recently you were systematically targeting them and this thread was created as a result of something similar happening. As a member who has been here for a while I would expect more constructive behavior.
    again, Its at the admins discretion on what abuse is? whats too much? or whats deemed targeting? doesn't sound like administrative duties, sounds like a moderator..
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Essentially that would be anything that goes against the intention of the system.
    esseintially, the system was designed so that those that earned rep have a say in how the site is ran, and not a moderator.. but it seems, its more of a ill forgo the principle it was created for, to make more people happy and lessen the value of everyone else..

    so who do i complain to when people, and the admin neg rep me repeatedly? Is there a route for resolution if the emperor is the one abusing power?

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I had two users complain recently you were systematically targeting them and this thread was created as a result of something similar happening.
    but i wasnt targeting the people in here, so other people are neggin other people aswell, i guess the cali mentailty has taken over, and everyone is a winner, all you have to do is cry that you dont have what someone else earned, and that you want it, and the emperor will regulate the system o give it to you, at the cost of those that earned it under the original intent of the rules

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,112
    Rep Points
    31,298.5
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    again, Its at the admins discretion on what abuse is?
    That's right.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    doesn't sound like administrative duties, sounds like a moderator.
    I fulfill multiple roles and it requires administrative privileges in order to view the rep system details so these are blended by default by the software. Regardless, we aren't here to discuss what an admin's role should or should not be.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    esseintially, the system was designed so that those that earned rep have a say in how the site is ran, and not a moderator.. but it seems, its more of a ill forgo the principle it was created for, to make more people happy and lessen the value of everyone else..
    This isn't phrased very well but I get what you are saying. The system is designed around community moderation with a weighted value based on contribution. As the systems creator I think I have an idea as to how it should work and that is why I am able to steer it how I wish for it work. There are issues I intend to tweak now and address.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    so who do i complain to when people, and the admin neg rep me repeatedly? Is there a route for resolution if the emperor is the one abusing power?
    Perhaps instead of complaining you got hit with a neg rep and pointing fingers every which way you should take a look at your behavior that caused you to get a neg rep in the first place? You seem to have a personal issue so take it to PM as this is a more general discussion regarding how to prevent abuse.

    Regardless, as I am the admin and owner of the site ultimately I will have the last say on issues as I work and pay for this place. You seem to forget the majority of your positive rep came from me. So if you have noticed negatives lately perhaps you should take your own behavior into account as I see you frequently tell others you hit negatively to do the same? Why not take your own advice?

    I'm more than willing to discuss any issues.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •