Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Evosport/MBW, Still Sucking it Hardcore

How pathetic is it that MHP customers cannot even post their own positive first hand experiences with us on MBW without their posts being deleted?

Two of our customers had their posts deleted after another member (non customer) asked about personal experiences from MHP customers in the on going thread in MBW 204 about someone's 12 second full bolt-on and tune C63.

Brimon,

Everyone knows your performance parts don't deliver as advertised or anywhere near what you claim. You still can't put a single 63 into the 11s with software and hardware, yet we have 4 tune/tire only cars as deep as 11.59/11.60 and 3/4 are on your forum:

1) MHP LLC

2) dodger63

3) malooamg

4) c63beastdriver

I won't even get into more seriously modified vehicles because again with every mod in your arsenal you can't break 12.00 ROFL.

When the header GP customers receive their orders and post their opinions I think you should delete those as well. Give the members every reason to leave the "powerful marketing tool" that you run in the most biased and discriminatory fashion possible, options are on the way. Click here to enlarge

BTW, MBW still disallows vendors from selling our products on their site, if I didn't think it was so funny (because it's the only course of action they have since their products fail so miserably time after time) I'd spend more time looking into the legality of said ban.

What will be interesting is to see if they have the balls (they certainly don't have the products) to step up on an unbiased site where they don't control member posting with rampant fear of being banned from their site. My $ says NO.

Simon, that 480rwhp Evosport C63 in the Gulf you claimed to have in a thread started by a customer asking about MHP parts, in which you have to PM him to attempt to convince him to run your (XXXX, sorry can't call them parts), I have a few customers that want to run him with just headers/tune.

Keep up the great work ladies!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

ps--We have never lost a motor or trans but I can count over 5 that a single MBW vendor (that still receives staff protection on that site despite the customers posting pure facts/truth's) has blown up in the past few months alone. Not to mention 5 figure debts to multiple parties regarding broken motors and promises to fix them that never materialized.

Excellent work attempting to keep your members protected by locking them in a fish bowl with a piranna and away from the only vendor that delivers on what it says it will. I know you're praying for the 5.5L TT V8 to be your savior but to count on your software, well, it's laughable...Maybe after 4-5 years you can reverse engineer someone else's files like the head of your software "team" (and I use that term loosely) openly admits to when talking with my customers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

There is no doubt about it, Mbwolrd is Evosport territory. They use it to their advantage blatantly, not surprised. What tuner would be able to resist the temptation?

They censor you to push their own products. The board was sold to IB but they reserved admin status for themselves, that is fine. People just need to understand there is strong bias and censorship there, as in, Pro-Evosport 100% and you won't get the truth if that is what matters to you.

Vic is a mod who I don't have any problems with but nlpamg is a complete tool bag on a power trip and part of the problem there. An alternative to MBworld is desperately necessary but Evosport has a POWERFUL marketing tool in their hands. The loser in this unfortunately is MHP and you will not get a fair shake there, they will keep you off and they are keeping OE Tuning off as well. I discussed your situation with Brad a while ago, it was only a matter of time before you were gone.

Don't worry, I got your back Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wow crazy.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The more I look into it the worse it gets. Apparently they have a habit of going back to a thread once it's off the first few pages of a forum then deleting anything positive anyone says about MHP, basically trying to rewrite history.

I guess that's when you know you and your products suck harder than Jenna mid scene.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    The more I look into it the worse it gets. Apparently they have a habit of going back to a thread once it's off the first few pages of a forum then deleting anything positive anyone says about MHP, basically trying to rewrite history.
    Just be patient, it will all change soon enough.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yes be patient down under has a new german powerhouse tuner to choose from and will be posting the numbers soon

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

my personal view is competion in the market place (tunning cars) creates a better product for the end user us, the consumer nothing wrong with healthy competion unless you dont have cards to bring to the table.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by malooamg Click here to enlarge
    my personal view is competion in the market place (tunning cars) creates a better product for the end user us, the consumer nothing wrong with healthy competion unless you dont have cards to bring to the table.
    Of course, this is the correct view. Must have competition, in all aspects, and the winner is the consumer.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

MHP should be flattered if the competition is trying that hard... I would be so happy.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    MHP should be flattered if the competition is trying that hard... I would be so happy.
    Yes and no, it shows their true colors but also takes money out of MHP's pockets and puts it in theirs because people can't get info. MBworld is big... really big.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

yes be patient down under has a new german powerhouse tuner to choose from and will be posting the numbers soon
    Click here to enlarge

Agreed. I may be sending personal invitations to October's MIR rental, via certified mail so the recipients can't deny receiving them Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    If it we had an equal podium to speak or rather call them out from it would be more flattering. As is members are too afraid to say anything about the bias and censorship/deletion because they may get banned. As is they are simply a pile of slandering dog $#@!, with nothing to back their words but a "delete" button. I'm just rather amazed that a company that has done so little has been around this long--guess that shows the power of the net.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yes and no, it shows their true colors but also takes money out of MHP's pockets and puts it in theirs because people can't get info. MBworld is big... really big.
    I think we've proved that you can get by without MBW, though I'm sure you're correct our sales would be higher if we were still on there, although I know Brimon wanted us off since day 1 because we can actually deliver on what we say we can. Even so we've watched Kleemann (Europe) file for bankruptcy, VRP go down hard (they deserved it), FD go bye bye (another POS), RT is hurting badly, and more will be out by the end of the year. I'm saving a lot of love for those that can't produce and will be sharing it on a daily basis on the new site. Click here to enlarge Who knows by 2015, maybe they will put a C63 into the 11s, but only after seeing our remapping.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Who knows by 2015, maybe they will put a C63 into the 11s, but only after seeing our remapping.
    Well, they have Powerchip doing their tunes. Not sure what to say to that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I'll let malooamg handle that one. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I choked laughing at this one..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    It is ironic that the fastest car on MBW (Dads C63) has parts from a banned vendor.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu Click here to enlarge
    It is ironic that the fastest car on MBW (Dads C63) has parts from a banned vendor.
    Hehe, it sure is.

I just don't understand why most people don't see the conflict in a forum being run by a vendor.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Really? GTChuck does that over on 6Speed. My friend commented on a vender who was taking advantage of people and got a ban threat.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Really? GTChuck does that over on 6Speed. My friend commented on a vender who was taking advantage of people and got a ban threat.
    What was your friend saying, about which vendor?

GTchuck talks about MBworld being run by a vendor? Maybe I misunderstood, since IB owns 6speed and MBworld I don't think they would allow it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chicago Motorcars was a sponsor on 6Speed but was involved in some shady deals, at least my friend Paulie Walnuts thought so, and when he expressed his sentiments he got a ban warning.

The better route, IMO, would have been for Chi Motorcars to explain themselves.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Chicago Motorcars was a sponsor on 6Speed but was involved in some shady deals, at least my friend Paulie Walnuts thought so, and when he expressed his sentiments he got a ban warning.

The better route, IMO, would have been for Chi Motorcars to explain themselves.
    I agree.

IB boards are like that, just keep quiet, don't rock the boat. They just want to collect their money and they don't allow links to other boards. Tight regime... and it has caused 6speed to go downhill.

I always wondered what happened to them, they were everywhere on 6speed and then disappeared. They had some nice prices...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    They were selling water damaged cars and a host of other unethical practices.GT2 on Ebay $89,900

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

They were selling water damaged cars and a host of other unethical practices.GT2 on Ebay $89,900
    Now I understand why those prices were so good.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Amen!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I agree.

IB boards are like that, just keep quiet, don't rock the boat. They just want to collect their money and they don't allow links to other boards. Tight regime... and it has caused 6speed to go downhill.

I always wondered what happened to them, they were everywhere on 6speed and then disappeared. They had some nice prices...
    ...and that my friend, will be the end of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast