Close

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    I guess I'm getting a PS4 this go around... I haven't had a PS since PS2, lol... I'll wait till the Xbox 'N'One drops in price, before I even think about buying one...
    Exact same here.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Linracing Click here to enlarge
    Yeah this is going to be crazy. Last time Sony was more expensive, this time Microsoft is priced higher. IDK who to choose yet. Ill wait a couple months to get final info on both systems. GPU specs etc.
    Microsoft will only retain the most hard of the hardcore gamers, with this pricing and performance specs. While I love the Halo Franchise and have played it since the first XBox, and the only reason I have an Xbox is for the Haloverse, I will not be buying a new one with the current pricing and released news,

The Only way microsoft can keep their full customer base and not alienate those who have supported them through the years (sales wise) is to get rid of the once a day requirement for online connectivity and the 'mandatory' usage of kinect. Most of the hardcore gamers never wanted Kinect interaction and to now make it a mandatory usage item, that turns a lot of us off. I don't like kinect, nor do I want to be told I have to use it to use my system. As for the backwards compatability, either allow users who have the games physically to be able to download the game off the Xbox Marketplace or allow the discs to be used. I understand they want to reduce the priacy of games, but this is NOT the way to do it. Something i read in another article in regards to Xbox One: What about the soldiers who are deployed to countries with little to no internet access? How are they suppose to use their Xbox One, if they can't get online? I know the military is probably a small customer base for Microsoft, and Sony but this is an important question and Microsoft is failing on that...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Halo isn't enough to carry a console, it isn't. Halo 1 was ok. Honestly, Halo is about the most overrated first person shooter in history.

If Microsoft makes no changes they already lost.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Halo isn't enough to carry a console, it isn't. Halo 1 was ok. Honestly, Halo is about the most overrated first person shooter in history.

If Microsoft makes no changes they already lost.
    Gotta agree. Halo is nice but the real system-seller is Gears of War (if it goes back to GOW3 style). There better be a new, mind-blowingingly great Gears title at X1 launch!!
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I haven't played Gears of War in forever although I admit that game was awesome. Never tried 2 or 3.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Playstation 4 is not region locked... wow. Sony, what has gotten into you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Don't get me wrong, Halo wasn't the only reason, but that was my 1st Xbox game, that's what got me into Xbox... Assassins Creed has been a great title for the systems, GoW was great, I am also a big fan of the Tom Clancy games (although End War was an epic failure of a game, wrong platform, RTS aren't really meant for console's if you ask me). I'm looking forward to Destiny (from Bungie) and it's going to be on the PS4, so I know where I'm leaning...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow Microsoft is stupid:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL. it's funny, I'm looking at the FB page for Xbox One...

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/se...7831022&type=1

Comments like:
    First you ruin windows now xbox. whats next? Zune...... oh wait

I wonder if the NSA helped MS make the new Xbox.

Nanny Box goodbye Xbox

Um... I prefer not playing anything than playing that..... I think i can game on my mobile offline atleast.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I haven't played Gears of War in forever although I admit that game was awesome. Never tried 2 or 3.
    You missed out big time! Multiplayer in GoW 3 is nothing short of awesomeness.

I still hope MS will listen to the critics and back-track. Higher price than PS4 and more restrictions will not play out.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    WOW... I couldn't watch this till I got out of work as all the you-tube links are blocked on government computers... Really? So, basically, if you don't have internet, $#@! you stick to the 360 that will no longer have games made for it because everything will be for the One... I hope no one buys a One and they loose a lot of money (I know, wishful thinking)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    WOW... I couldn't watch this till I got out of work as all the you-tube links are blocked on government computers... Really? So, basically, if you don't have internet, $#@! you stick to the 360 that will no longer have games made for it because everything will be for the One... I hope no one buys a One and they loose a lot of money (I know, wishful thinking)
    Buy the PS4 and enjoy it more anyways

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    Buy the PS4 and enjoy it more anyways
    Exactly that's what I would have told the guy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    After watching both days of E3 on GT's stream, it's clear i'm going to get a PS4. The thing is, XB1 will have a few games that I actually want to play and it annoys me that I won't be able to. Forza 5 ( sorry, I enjoy Forza much more than Gran Turismo ), Ryse ( looks like it COULD be a great game ), Quantum Break ( the plot doesn't seem super groundbreaking but, the execution could be phenomenal ), Dead Rising 3 ( I'm not terribly upset that I won't get to play this but, it does look fun ), and last but CERTAINLY not least TITANFALL ( Oh how i'll miss playing this ). I forget if they said TF will be available on PC as well as XB1 ? Other than that, everything else will be cross platform so I don't care. PS4 all the way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

I still have my PS3 brand new in a box, never opened. Just no time to play games anymore lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    MS $#@!ed themselves due to greed. Also, no backward compatibility really blows!!!! Sony has got this $#@! right since the beginning. All they need now is a better multiplayer service. Anyways, I dont think I'll end up buying any. Never really played much PS3 or Xbox anyways. Was a PC gamer for a long time, but dont play anymore either. Guess I'm just over gaming.
    John 3:16

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Judging from the info so far it seems like Sony listened in on the Xbox1 development meetings and said "We'll, lets just do the opposite". I side with most here about the gripes of the XB1. But I'm also not as much of a gamer as I used to be.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    MS $#@!ed themselves due to greed. Also, no backward compatibility really blows!!!! Sony has got this $#@! right since the beginning. All they need now is a better multiplayer service. Anyways, I dont think I'll end up buying any. Never really played much PS3 or Xbox anyways. Was a PC gamer for a long time, but dont play anymore either. Guess I'm just over gaming.
    Now that you have to pay for PSN it should be way better.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I see a lot if us are no longer into gaming like we used to be so this isn't anywhere near as important as it would have been say 10 or even 5 years ago. Is it just old age or are consoles losing relevance?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    HAHAHA
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I see a lot if us are no longer into gaming like we used to be so this isn't anywhere near as important as it would have been say 10 or even 5 years ago. Is it just old age or are consoles losing relevance?
    I think its just old age, and better things to care or worry about. For example, I myself would rather spend time with my family, or doing something productive than sitting in front of a TV wasting time. Sometimes its fun, but I just don't see much point to it anymore.
    John 3:16

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    I think its just old age, and better things to care or worry about. For example, I myself would rather spend time with my family, or doing something productive than sitting in front of a TV wasting time. Sometimes its fun, but I just don't see much point to it anymore.
    This. I also find if I am going to play a game I find myself playing old games much more than new games.

That being said if they made a Fallout MMORPG that was GOOD I think my wife would leave me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Guess I better buy another 360 before my current one gets a 'red ring o death' again. I don't plan on getting a Xbox One, for the same reasons other have posted. Plus I have my gaming laptop and steam which gets me just about any game that comes out for the 360 that I would be interested in. It's a shame Sony hasn't allowed their games to be on steam or rather the publishers haven't put them on steam, would love to play Resistance on my PC....
    A new Xbox 360 just came out.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2100+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    More good news for Microsoft:

Rep. Michael Capuano (D-Mass.)...has introduced a new bill that would stop technology and TV video services from monitoring viewing using cameras or microphones built-in to set-top boxes or DVRs in order to analyze viewing behavior and serve up targeted ads.

The bill, called the We Are Watching You Act of 2013, would prohibit video service operators from collecting visual or audio data from the vicinity of the device without express permission from the consumer. For viewers that opt in, the monitoring company would have to display a "we are watching you" message on the screen and provide to the consumer what types of information is being collected and how it will be used.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast