Close

Thread: Dubstep gun

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Dubstep gun

Click here to enlarge

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. There's a Dubstep gun in Saints Row 4. Must watch

OST:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I figured it would make characters dance or something. What's the point?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can't wait for this game. Hope they have coop, the 3rd one was really fun playing with friends. Also was that a pagani towards the end of the video?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Still waiting on GTA V Click here to enlarge
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    x2, saints row is childs play.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I figured it would make characters dance or something. What's the point?
    I think the point is that there is no point. I think SR has embraced its own hilarity and won't take itself as serious as Taxi sim...*cough* GTA does. Now you're the president and you go around beating up aliens n $#@!; there's even that Uncle Sam costume. MURICA!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Amen.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    I think the point is that there is no point. I think SR has embraced its own hilarity and won't take itself as serious as Taxi sim...*cough* GTA does. Now you're the president and you go around beating up aliens n $#@!; there's even that Uncle Sam costume. MURICA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYwt6JV66Tw
    As far as GTA IV goes you're dead right. Go back and play vice city or san andreas and then play IV and it really does seem like R* missed the point of their own game. All the previews and info about V looks like it will be the game IV should have been.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I downloaded Vice City onto my PS3 and forgot how good it was (wishing I bought San Andreas instead, but I maxed out my memory).... GTA IV was def a very serious when compared to older GTAs, but the gameplay def got a lot better with the controls & everything.

V looks like a nice blend of the ridiculous elements in San Andreas with IV's gameplay quality.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I downloaded Vice City onto my PS3 and forgot how good it was (wishing I bought San Andreas instead, but I maxed out my memory).... GTA IV was def a very serious when compared to older GTAs, but the gameplay def got a lot better with the controls & everything.

V looks like a nice blend of the ridiculous elements in San Andreas with IV's gameplay quality.
    I had Vice City on PC, and my DVD player didn't like the 2nd disc for some reason (the one with the radio music). It grounded the edges on the disc itself, made it skip really bad.

I loved Vice City though, that game was awesome. It had more story and interesting characters than GTA3 did, and the carnage you could unleash reminded me a lot of GTA1 and 2 (the top-down games). I used to play those two games a lot with friends, multiplayer GTA was $#@!in awesome.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYwt6JV66Tw
    reminds me of postal for some reason