Not sure why this hasn't gotten press:

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The woman behind Rand Paul looks cute... LOL
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This thing isn't going away not sure why the white house expects it to.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    The woman behind Rand Paul looks cute... LOL
    Yes she is.. .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry, one track mind at this point... To the topic, I don't know, I'm kind of tired of hearing about it... Much like I'm tired of all politics at this point. Everyone is just trying to cover their respective asses or that of their superiors, and all anyone can do is answer. "I don't know, or I wasn't aware, or Ask the other guy / agency / etc..." No one ever tells the truth in politics anymore and when they do they are shunned or looked down upon or just ignored, like Rand Paul's father. The people need to figure out who they really want representing them, do they really want the truth, or are they content with all the liars, theives, hypocritic's and sycophants running this country... I know I'd rather have the truth, but probably won't happen in my life time...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    Sorry, one track mind at this point... To the topic, I don't know, I'm kind of tired of hearing about it... Much like I'm tired of all politics at this point. Everyone is just trying to cover their respective asses or that of their superiors, and all anyone can do is answer. "I don't know, or I wasn't aware, or Ask the other guy / agency / etc..." No one ever tells the truth in politics anymore and when they do they are shunned or looked down upon or just ignored, like Rand Paul's father. The people need to figure out who they really want representing them, do they really want the truth, or are they content with all the liars, theives, hypocritic's and sycophants running this country... I know I'd rather have the truth, but probably won't happen in my life time...
    i dunno man.. this isn't going away and seems a lot of people are turning recently.. its one thing when its about taxes or some other "issue" the gov has no real reason to get involved in but does, but people died here, and they they lied, now you have families coming out and speaking up. you and i both know, veteran and military supports are probably one of the largest bases in the population, because regardless of most other political views, we are supported. Its not just the loss of life, thats bad enough, but their arrogance in tryin to hide their actions that led to it. If noone goes down for THIS, then we are trul
    ly $#@!ed, and they will know they can actually do whatever they want w/o repricussion

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Its not just the loss of life, thats bad enough, but their arrogance in tryin to hide their actions that led to it. If noone goes down for THIS, then we are trul
    ly $#@!ed, and they will know they can actually do whatever they want w/o repricussion
    If they, whoever knew and didn't act appropriately and they aren't punished, it just goes to show you what's more important to the government as far as who and what they go after people about.

What I am alluding to is the fact that we(the government) go after a man for having an affair, whether it's the highest political position in the nation or the director of a three letter agency but find the time to cover up and not hold anyone accountable for the deaths of Americans at an Embassy.

The priorities of this nation are all $#@!ed up to begin with, so if they (the guilty parties) are not held accountable, it's not really a big suprirse in my book. Infidelity and Affairs have a higher priority than the Deaths of Americans, they've proven that already...