Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Formula 1 2013: Bahrain Grand Prix results, Vettel wins and Lotus moves into second place - Mercedes picks up 12 points

The Bahrain Grand Prix has come and gone and it ended with a victory for Red Bull Racing and Sebastian Vettel. Red Bull Racing remains in first place in the team standings now with 109 points and Vettel is in first place in the driver standings with 77 points. The Mercedes team was not able to take advantage of Nico Rosberg sitting on the pole with Rosberg ending up with a disappointing 9th place finish and Lewis Hamilton taking fifth place.

The only benefit is Mercedes did pick up 12 points keeping them in 4th place in the team standings. Lotus-Renault moved into second passing Ferrari who only picked up four points and Red Bull Racing extended its lead in first place. A shame Mercedes has not taken advantage of its strong starting positions.

Updated standings and Bahrain GP result below.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Bottom line...Vettel is a BEAST!!! Red Bull team is incredible at strategy and pitting. I'm a LH fan, but I lost some respect from him after he decided to leave McLaren.
    Click here to enlarge
    Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by UsualSuspect Click here to enlarge
    Bottom line...Vettel is a BEAST!!! Red Bull team is incredible at strategy and pitting. I'm a LH fan, but I lost some respect from him after he decided to leave McLaren.
    Hard not to be impressed with Vettel.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Wow it was an awesome race. HopefullY i can post some of the 9gb worth of pics i took. I was the Starter/Start tower yet again this year. Love it.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Wow it was an awesome race. HopefullY i can post some of the 9gb worth of pics i took. I was the Starter/Start tower yet again this year. Love it.
    You took that many pics and didn't tell me?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Sorry bro, Was so tired. We start at 05:00 and finish around 19:00 every day. during f1. Plus as soon as I had finished I had 80k worth of orders with deadlines to confirm and place. So been busy with all that. I'll try and post some pics up tonight. Check out my FB page for a teaser of some pics.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Sorry bro, Was so tired. We start at 05:00 and finish around 19:00 every day. during f1. Plus as soon as I had finished I had 80k worth of orders with deadlines to confirm and place. So been busy with all that. I'll try and post some pics up tonight. Check out my FB page for a teaser of some pics.
    No worries post up what you can when you can.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Will do bro. Cheers.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

More sexy pics coming tonight folks Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Got a few i will post up later.
    Click here to enlarge
    335i ~ JB4 ~ BMS ~ DCI ~ Active Autowerks CP & BOV ~ Borla Catback Exhaust

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    agree Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by addictdhanush Click here to enlarge
    agree Click here to enlarge
    Get lost spammer.