Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Really ?? Is that what you were saying ?? No $#@! ? I would have never guessed it from that screenshot Click here to enlarge
    Or, I guess I was just supposed to sit tearing my hair out waiting for a point?
    well the why would you say they are not related?????
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    well the why would you say they are not related?????
    Related because they were running for Sandy Hook and there was a sighting of the dead principal. I get that. From what you posted it appeared to me that you were saying that the Sandy Hook event and the bombing were related (same unknown person or persons involved) because of the "sighting". I guess we both misunderstood each other. My apologies.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Related because they were running for Sandy Hook and there was a sighting of the dead principal. I get that. From what you posted it appeared to me that you were saying that the Sandy Hook event and the bombing were related (same unknown person or persons involved) because of the "sighting". I guess we both misunderstood each other. My apologies.

Click here to enlarge <3 all gooooood
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    If you haven't all figure out by now, the government isn't that good.

They are a bunch of keystone cops. American political history is littered with the stupid stuff the government does.

The only principles politicians stick to are those given to them by lobbyists and campaign donations.

They got caught with their security pants down and all the ODS'ers, conspiracy theorist and news media are going berserk with non-qualified ideas.

Should make for great intrigue movies.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    William Casey's Statement, if true, represents the arrogance of a government bureaucrat.

Hisgoal can be reached as the ignorance of the populace is increased through $#@!ty education and it increasingly relies on the propaganda it receives as truth and a savior as the answer to its problems!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pretty nutz
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Correct
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The lockdown by the military and police that is going on right now is FRIGHTENING. I can't believe this $#@! is happening, they've basically invoked martial law. And now they're going door to door demanding to search people's homes without search warrants ????? This is $#@!ing ridiculous.
    @LostMarine what are you thoughts ??

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Funny thing a civilian found the kid in his boat not all the cops, FBI etc. actually he was found after the police gave up and the lock down was taken off.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lost marine are you a father? I know your married, I have a wife and 3 kids and if this took place in my neighborhood I would be terrified for there safety. My only concern would be the officials doing what is necessary to help me protect them. So if they knocked on my door to search In an effort to keep us safe I'm OK with it. Its beyond my interpretation how you could possibly view that negatively. I would expect as a marine you would admire the tactical methods these men had to use. And before you hit me with any tough guy talk about protecting your own family get real, high powered automatic rifles being fired on city streets and in backyards is a scary thought for your wife and kids. A stray bullet can do some damage. The law enforcement should be commended for the job done.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    Lost marine are you a father? I know your married, I have a wife and 3 kids and if this took place in my neighborhood I would be terrified for there safety. My only concern would be the officials doing what is necessary to help me protect them. So if they knocked on my door to search In an effort to keep us safe I'm OK with it. Its beyond my interpretation how you could possibly view that negatively. I would expect as a marine you would admire the tactical methods these men had to use. And before you hit me with any tough guy talk about protecting your own family get real, high powered automatic rifles being fired on city streets and in backyards is a scary thought for your wife and kids. A stray bullet can do some damage. The law enforcement should be commended for the job done.
    He has a kid now...
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

I'd answer the door and say thanks but no thanks, your not coming into my house without a search warrant. And if I'm not letting SWAT into my house, you think some 19 year old kid who is wounded is going to be able to break in and hide in a closet without me knowing ? PLEASE...

I find the way that they went about this totally disturbing and a very slippery slope should it happen again in the future. So now when the cops are after someone, it's ok to suspend all media coverage, all airspace, and enter people's homes without a search warrant ?? $#@! that $#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I find the way that they went about this totally disturbing and a very slippery slope should it happen again in the future. So now when the cops are after someone, it's ok to suspend all media coverage, all airspace, and enter people's homes without a search warrant ?? $#@! that $#@!.
    Agreed...
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'd answer the door and say thanks but no thanks, your not coming into my house without a search warrant. And if I'm not letting SWAT into my house, you think some 19 year old kid who is wounded is going to be able to break in and hide in a closet without me knowing ? PLEASE...

So you would rather your family friends and neighbors be in danger for longer than necessary? Even though you have nothing to hide? Just to prove a point? That sounds reasonable and smart to you? Keep in mind that had he been in a house he would have forced the family to answer the door and tell police all is well. So to make search effective they had to come in. Unless I was a criminal my self I would have no problem with a 10min walk thru.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So you would rather your family friends and neighbors be in danger for longer than necessary? Even though you have nothing to hide? Just to prove a point? That sounds reasonable and smart to you? Keep in mind that had he been in a house he would have forced the family to answer the door and tell police all is well. So to make search effective they had to come in. Unless I was a criminal my self I would have no problem with a 10min walk thru.
    If they want to sweep neighbors homes, that's fine with me - but you can rest assured I will have already swept and secured my own home - and nobody is getting in or out without me knowing about it. You really think the SWAT guy knocking on the door would not have known if the person answering it was under duress and or had the perp behind the door with a gun ? They're SWAT, that's what they train for.
    And when I answer my door with an MP5 and tell them all is well, it saves them time so they can proceed to another house and sweep it. Sorry, but if more people were like me the guy would have never had made it as far as he did.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    All I can say is once out liberties are taken away.....we will never get them back...think about it.
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^this

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The lockdown by the military and police that is going on right now is FRIGHTENING. I can't believe this $#@! is happening, they've basically invoked martial law. And now they're going door to door demanding to search people's homes without search warrants ????? This is $#@!ing ridiculous.
    @LostMarine what are you thoughts ??
    Its completely unconstitutional. it was a test to see if officers would actually do it since military would not.

had it been here, and tasked to search, i would knock and ask.

tactically, we are trained to do this 2 ways, cordon and knock, and cordon and search. one is asking, one is forceful, if we can survive doing this in hundreds of homes overseas in a country full of thousands of people that want us dead, in order to not aggravate or insult the populace, we can surely do it at home..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    am now, he just turned 1 month over the weekend.

I dont fear much. there is a saying for people that do what i do.

actually there are a few sayings.

"if trouble must come, let it be in my time, so my children can live in peace"

and the 2nd is a variation of that that i cannot remember, but basically, i want them to come at me, as opposed to my neigbors, as im ready willing, able and prepared to handle the situation

**edit-read above as well. cordon and knock is just that, secure the area, knock on the door talk to owner. cordon and search, they have no option, we are coming in

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    saw this today though, thought it was perfectly fitting Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    and this one
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    aaand this one