Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

E90 (335i) OEM rotors for sale

Upgraded brakes and have full set of rotors for sale for $250.00 shipping included! (They weigh 90 lbs so it is between $75-$90 for shipping)
    I will seperrate back pair and rear pair but no individual sales. These have not been cleanede up, taken off car and that is it...I would paint the hubs black if it where me LOL!!

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    JB4 G5, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, VM 6466 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    GLWS
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    GLWS
    thanks man!
    JB4 G5, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, VM 6466 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thickness measurements:
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm not familiar with the thickness of new rotors and it looks like you are. Can you estimate how much is left on these? I'm looking to do my brakes and I think one of my rotors is warped. Interested in these but only if they have a good amount of life left in them.

Thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by stashtrey Click here to enlarge
    I'm not familiar with the thickness of new rotors and it looks like you are. Can you estimate how much is left on these? I'm looking to do my brakes and I think one of my rotors is warped. Interested in these but only if they have a good amount of life left in them.

Thanks!
    I think they're is a lot of life in them because if a rotor is turned out wore out you will feel a lip and when taking off pads your will have to compress the caliper to get over this lip since the brake pads are on the finished part of the rotor.....these came off with little effort. I will find out what thickness they should be.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks, Rob! I should probably get a gauge like that and measure mine before I go replacing them. I got the car used in November. Pads have good life left.

Off to Sears I go for a new toy and likely some other 'stuff' for the garage.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lowered price to $200.00