Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Not 100% sure what this is all about but it makes for a $#@!ing good read! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    335i ~ JB4 ~ BMS ~ DCI ~ Active Autowerks CP & BOV ~ Borla Catback Exhaust

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wedge1967 Click here to enlarge
    It's a forum... Yeah I don't agree with what happened, but this has dragged on way too long and for Vargas to make such statements online shows entent and as far as I'm concerned has no place here or there. Everyone needs to grow up and put this behind them. We have all had our moments online, but at the end of the day we all need to just get along. I know Vargas also said he needs to keep his distance, but Vargas isn't running a car and as far as I'm concerned he should just stay home. I don't know Vargas and I think what he's doing as a vendor is great. But I will say if anything gets out of control he'll be dealing with me as well because I have no tolanance for people who can't forgive and forget. I think he needs to read his sign and then go back to church on Sunday and ask for forgiveness.
    I can't really talk, as I took the same approach when shiv got personal way back. Had I not matured since then I would still keep my word on the actions
    , in hindsight, I would much rather just hurt him where it counts, and that's in direct competition with better product; I've offered him a few times now to bring a car eastward, but has yet to accept

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123